Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

(NSFW 18+) CarsFuckingDragons RPG Part 1 : The Search for Dragon Pussy

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Congratulations! A first game is no small feat, many developers fail to reach that milestone.

I recommend you speedhack for testing if you haven't already, iirc rpg maker has no speed settings.

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Congratulations! A first game is no small feat, many developers fail to reach that milestone.

I recommend you speedhack for testing if you haven't already, iirc rpg maker has no speed settings.

Something worthy to note if you launch your game from the RPG Maker program, you can press CTRL and go through walls (saves some time). I have a ton of save files and try and test play every area multiple times. Most times, I will miss or overlook something on the first attempt. You can also test fight your enemies with ANY weapon / armour / party combination which helps a ton. That is how I have done it so far but I will DEFINITELY check out speedhack and this sounds like a game changer!! Thanks for the recommendation.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I almost emptied 0.7.l bottle of vodka and gave the game another try. it's fine, i kinda dig the writing, but the gamepaly is rather shit, jut like any other rpgmaker game. honestly, too much grinding required, even if i follow the instructions you sent me privately. Your "game"'s strong point is your inanity, Barrishimi , but the gameplay is shit as any other rpgmaker game, so please limit it to the minimum. I definitely don't feel like grinding in the game, but I enjoy the writing. Write more, but remove as much grind a possible, perhaps just limit the game to just some scripted fights (and balanc it properly) and remove RNG altoghether, but it's up to you. I wouldn't recommend it with the current grinding, especially sicne this game requires the player to be drunk to properly enjoy themselves.

Last edited:

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Hey, Konjad! I would like to express my huge gratitude for playing my game and providing some constructive criticism which is very valuable especially at this stage in the project! I am pleased that you enjoy the writing but will definitely rework some of the battles / grinding aspect (so it is less grinding for the player) and shift my focus more to the writing which is the strength of the game. Well, either that or partner up with a liquor company and give out coupons / drinks with copies of the game. lol. /s :P Anyways, I raise my glass to you, Konjad. Okrzyki! (cheers)

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
The only good RPG Maker I've played (Space Funeral, although Off is also good if only too long for its own sake) has very few and always easy battles, that are more the occasion to play some catchy music and see the weird enemies than to fight, since as you say RPG Maker system is shit.

This game pitch is a fever nonsense, it looks ugly, is based on a stupid and immature idea, and has therefore all my support. Please do carry on with your madness.

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
The only good RPG Maker I've played (Space Funeral, although Off is also good if only too long for its own sake) has very few and always easy battles, that are more the occasion to play some catchy music and see the weird enemies than to fight, since as you say RPG Maker system is shit..

Actually this is the second or even third time I heard about this game, Space Funeral and will check it out actually. I am a fan of some RPG Maker games, one that actually put in the effort - using the same stock characters and stock music are the ones I tend to avoid. Can probably guarentee if everything is stock, the writing and other aspects of the game are probably going to be trash, which is exactly what I am trying to avoid here. But, yeah, thank you and I will check this out --- always up for checking out good games in this category.

This game pitch is a fever nonsense, it looks ugly, is based on a stupid and immature idea, and has therefore all my support. Please do carry on with your madness.

You know, next to Konjad's "Best RPGMaker game I've played to this day" and the quote above --- I think I am actually on to something here. haha. I REALLY appreciate that, Hag. Actually I took some of the feedback to heart with the too grindy and implemented a SEAT BELT SYSTEM yesterday that the player can equip different seat belts (one the "Hand Knitted Seat Belt" avoids random encounters altogether so the player can explore any of the maps and not worry about grinding or a ton of random enemy encounters.

In all seriousness --- you all have shown quite the interest in this and I am impressed with the community. Thank you everybody!!

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer

Yeah, we just received the theme song to Car's House (The Garage) and working on some more writing. Some of my time is also going in to develop another game, "The Towers of Wowers : Climbing the Shit Tower". Of course, this won't be as professional as CFD but I can assure you, it has some EXCELLENT things. :) Will keep you all updated soon. Also can feel free to check our subreddit out and follow us along the gaming company at www.reddit.com/r/NecroCaticGames ... In addition, we have made a discord located here : https://discord.gg/aDH9HhetJn --- and even a MERCH site www.redbubble.com/people/NecroCaticGames ... but mostly the news is that I am adding all the writing and crafting the world a little more rich, nailing the jokes and lovingly bringing the characters (and enemies) to life!!

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
The final boss is in the game --- "The Megatherion" Final Boss for CFD game is now in! : NecroCaticGames (reddit.com) and we are just touching up the map designs more or less and test playing it. We are also hard at work on a title that will be released before the CARS FUCKING DRAGONS game called "The Tower of Wowers : Climbing the Shitower" which is NEARLY completed as well, just inputting the music and composing for that one. Feel free to check out our official discord for development on both of these games : www.reddit.com/r/NecroCaticGames

Thank you for your attention and the support you all have shown me and my gaming company. <3

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Just giving all you DRAGON FUCKERS a update. Our subreddit recently got banned and now we are operating out of : NecroCatic Games OFFICIAL Subreddit And considering our first post is telling Reddit to go fuck themselves, let's see how long we can last this time!! lol.

Enemies are being switched out and the music is being added to the game --- the enemies are being tweaked and progress is going nicely! We won't let this take away from us!! Please show us some support, thanks!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just giving all you DRAGON FUCKERS a update. Our subreddit recently got banned and now we are operating out of : NecroCatic Games OFFICIAL Subreddit And considering our first post is telling Reddit to go fuck themselves, let's see how long we can last this time!! lol.

Enemies are being switched out and the music is being added to the game --- the enemies are being tweaked and progress is going nicely! We won't let this take away from us!! Please show us some support, thanks!
Ask DU to create a subforum on RPGCodex for you, we're already hosting plenty of RPG devs:
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/categories/hosted-rpg-forums.49/

Might as well host your dev team.

DarkUnderlord ?

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Konjad, that's a pretty great idea actually!! That would work for me. :) Good suggestion, thank you.

Update 92873: I got the rest of the enemies today sent over from Cesare, so now I am just inputting them into the game and ALL enemies are done for TTOW. Now (I believe) approximately a dozen or so songs to be written and some polishing (including enemy balancing for EXP and atk - def) and a little bit of test playing and she will be done. Then I can dedicate all my time to the CFD and finish that one up! (The enemies are finished on there but also needs balancing and music). I put a shit ton of designs in the merch store as well for anyone that is interested including Coffin Nail Cat design and a Devil Cat design that we just got a commission backl. I would also like to wish everyone a great day!! \m/ Happy --- errr... Holidays and all that! lol. I have a hard time writing that when I am literally resizing CruciStik Man'75 right now that drops the Nail Gun and CruciShades. lolol. CHEERS!

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Unfortunately, you have been pranked. The codex is a place full of intolerant old misers who will probably call you a degenerate and tell you to fuck off back to reddit with rpgmaker and furry stuff.

And I'll agree with them this time.

Well, he would but he was banned from reddit...

r/NecroCaticGames has been banned from Reddit
This community has been banned for violating the Reddit rules.

Snorkack : Prank or not, buddy. I am here and making a game... Honestly, I expect to be told to Fuck Off, oh boy do I ever... But I am also putting in the effort to make a game, and make the best one I can - despite the weird subject matter or the dump I am going to receive. I understand if you guy's and girls think it's a bullshit LOW-EFFORT RPG Maker game. I can assure you, I am putting effort into it. Original music and enemies. AND NO FURRIES HERE!!!! It's a car --- and a dragon.

Fuck off already! Wait what? No furries? Ok, you can sit with Porky near the radiator for a while...

Maybe you should host your screenshots elsewhere and post the screens directly here.

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Good idea, here are some enemies --- CLAUG , ExPOOsed Brain Cat (the Shit Variant of the Exposed Brain Cat), The Bong A Tron, Shitty Beach Scene, Metal King Ssnak (Rare Variant of the King Ssnak), A Carrot
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND *an actual cover of the CARSFUCKINGDRAGONS* (as all those were from The Tower of Wowers : Climbing the Shitower")

CARS FUCKING DRAGONS : THE SEARCH FOR DRAGON PUSSY
title screen. <--- A FEW SCREENSHOTS there of CFD!

New updates to TTOW include : Controls are WASD now instead of arrows movement keys and there is also now a QUIT Game from the menu! Things looking up!

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Good idea, here are some enemies --- CLAUG , ExPOOsed Brain Cat (the Shit Variant of the Exposed Brain Cat), The Bong A Tron, Shitty Beach Scene, Metal King Ssnak (Rare Variant of the King Ssnak), A Carrot
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND *an actual cover of the CARSFUCKINGDRAGONS* (as all those were from The Tower of Wowers : Climbing the Shitower")

CARS FUCKING DRAGONS : THE SEARCH FOR DRAGON PUSSY
title screen. <--- A FEW SCREENSHOTS there of CFD!

New updates to TTOW include : Controls are WASD now instead of arrows movement keys and there is also now a QUIT Game from the menu! Things looking up!

So your 8-years old daughter is the artist?
I don't mind 2D at all, not even this kind of hand-drawn "art" but how do you use this for a RPG?

Are you trying to make a visual novel with weird/jrpg combat?

Nevermind, i forgot it was made with RPGMaker...

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Hey! My 8 year old daughter is going to be pissed you are talking about her drawings like that!!!

In all seriousness, these are the "prereleased" Screenshits (rightfully chosen word for them) -- I have worked my ass off on this game, switched to side battler and even have some battle backs for CROPPING daughter's drawing (transparent background). Well... I mean technically it's a dude in his mid thirties but Cesare can still be my daughter if he chooses to!!! lol.

https://imgur.com/a/AFSkp6V I mean just look at the changes --- I think if you aren't on board right now, do you even game, bro? lol.

bionicman

Liturgist
I like this the most:

IKUALYL.png

Reminds me of that easter egg in Anachronox when an NPC shows you his drawing:

DEWOkHV.jpg

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Haha! Thanks man! That's Cars Farming Carrots, really wholesome stuff there! Definitely easter egg. I guess Cars need some vitamins to replenish after a session with a dragon!! <3

Anachronox, you say? That drawing is pretty badass. Anything with a skull is a greenlight from me!! And is that a cat to the bottom right? \m/ A -- skull... cat. You could even say a NecroCat. NecroCatic Games. It all makes sense now. I like unexpected random stuff like that. I think that's my kind of humour and I suck at drawing but somehow people encourage me to suck more. Or keep sucking... Or is it suck less? For the record - that Cars Farming Carrots I didn't draw... My drawings are much much worse. I somehow thing after people see my shit the 8 year old daughter drawing comment above is actually a sweet endearing compliment. Somehow I don't think he would be that nice though. ;-) But who cares, I am the programming / idea / company guy. I do draw some pretty sweet Cars Fucking Dragons though... Pm me for sauce.

shywn

Savant
Puting the PEE in R PEE G!!

You're a little bit late on that, because Angie in Wonderland did that already... 25 years ago.

But that game is a little bit too sophisticated for your audience, I guess. Whoever they may be.

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Sure 25 years too late but they don't have a Dragon Strip Joint so it's like we win by default!!! :P

shywn

Savant
I see your Dragon Strip Joint and raise you a Tower of Cock.

Tdb2Hbd.png

"What a wonderful thing must a c*ck tower be!
Ah, it's a sight I'd love to just once see!"

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Hahaha! That's righteous, dude! <3 <3 Definitely put a smile on my face first thing in the morning. Nice!!!

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Signed up for the partnership with Steam and just doing the paperwork right now. It's not official but... just giving a update. I hope you all have a GREAT day!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom