Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Vatnik Wumao
How common is a bisexual Queen who will openly marry a person of her gender?
But we aren't talking about that. The "problem" was that the majority of our companions are bi.
The PC is organizing a crusade, not a pride parade though. ;)

Yosharian

Arcane
How common is a bisexual Queen who will openly marry a person of her gender?
But we aren't talking about that. The "problem" was that the majority of our companions are bi.
You were blathering on about them being a self-selected group when they are people from all walks of life who just happened to find themselves thrust into the same adventure, I hardly doubt the Queen commonly associates with succubi and gay soldiers, or would choose to associate with such

You're full of shit dude.

Yosharian

Arcane
"Yes yes I'll sort out my queenly duties in a moment, but more importantly, have we got any gay soldiers or succubi in any of the nearby villages? I need some queer buddies to hang out with"

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
"Yes yes I'll sort out my queenly duties in a moment, but more importantly, have we got any gay soldiers or succubi in any of the nearby villages? I need some queer buddies to hang out with"
Why not? She's bisexual after all, she might prefer that.
Queen Galfrey is old and old people have no sexuality. It's a renown fact.

Knut

Educated
the teenage butthurt about few gay/bi characters in here is delicious. owlcat shoul've turn all female romances into into men and made them all gay.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'd say this is a very modern/specific way to look at this issue. I mean the whole "straights are a minority". Straight is as much an invention of the late 19th century as all the other sexualities. Golarion might not have these words or concepts at all. And as Plutarch has said "the noble lover of beauty engages in love wherever he sees excellence and splendid natural endowment without regard to physiological details".

Dodo1610

Arcane
Can you finally stop pretending that Paizo forces them to add gay stuff. Owlcat's writer are mostly millenials who grew up with the same media as everyone else. Just go to their Discord and actually read what these people are saying.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
I asked in discord why lgbt/bi/trans get many options and normal people get only 1 female option to choose and got blocked, banned immediatly from discord by mod.

SJW are all for freedom of speech, as long as it is only theirs freedom of speech.

Last edited:

Knut

Educated
I asked in discord why lgbt/bi/trans get many options and normal people get only 1 female option to choose and got blocked )
SJW are all for freedom of speech, as long as it is only theirs freedom of speech.

i also tend to block idiots that have problems counting to 4. props to owlcat for that :salute:

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
I asked in discord why lgbt/bi/trans get many options and normal people get only 1 female option to choose and got blocked )

i also tend to block idiots that have problems counting to 4. props to owlcat for that :salute:
there are exactly 3 heterosexual romances out of 7. so are you a retard that can't count, or a retard that can't type?

Knut

Educated

there are exactly 3 heterosexual romances out of 7. so are you a retard that can't count, or a retard that can't type?

fucktard, you manged to miscount exactly 2 straight only romances if you want to be that precise, 'kay? christ this place really is a cesspool of illiterates.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
I have no idea what you all talking and arguing about, but allow me jump into the fray (because why not?) with statement - you all wrong!
Every side bring one strawman after another without intent to make a compromise and solve a problem for all, not just for you.
As much as I was able to gather from this stupid conversation: there some problem with companions created by developers. Well this problem could be solved even long before of a first game by people LOUDLY demanding full party creation and usage of YOUR OWN party from start to finish, without forced companions with (mostly) shitty personalities and stats. And so everybody can pretend that their party consist from characters with desired sexuality without "pesky gays/heterosexuals yada yada" who "ruins" their day.
But I guess everybody was busy larping as biotard to use their brain properly and in result we have this conversation.
Want (for some reason) want to play a party based D&D CRPG with voiced companions? Either demand co-op multiplayer, so you can play with your friend/random people (you know, just like real D&D) or pray to God that after Solasta finish it's development (if they will finish it) more devs will use similar idea with personality tags. Just stop supporting ideas of a Bioware, a studio which ruined genre just as much as Blizzard did.

[offtopic]
Curse you Bioware, your games brainwashed people into thinking that D&D RPG is about pointless (if there no sex, what the point?) romancing digital dolls with shitty stats!:argh::argh::argh::argh:
[/offtopic]
Now you can continue your pointless arguing with capability of listening similar to a brick wall (completely deaf and blind to arguments of others) and screaming as annoying and loud as wounded peacock with salt in his ass.
If someone feel disgruntled about my opinion, she/he/apache helicopter can go fuck themselves could stop for a moment and compare conversation that goes right now with conversation about Octavia and Regongar relationships - it's the same shit all over again.
In fact, we have the same conversation after every "just like BG" game releases, which bring us to a logical conclusion that pre-made companions never make anyone happy. Idiots with radical political views will complain that game has too gay/not too gay (depends on ideology) companions, while normal people will be pissed by betrayal or unruly behavior of voiced digital dolls. Unfortunately it seems easier to bicker among themselves on forums than uniting against premade companions and solve problem altogether.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

fucktard, you manged to miscount exactly 2 straight only romances if you want to be that precise, 'kay? christ this place really is a cesspool of illiterates.

Christ does indeed know who the illiterates are. It’s you and yours. That’s how you got this lost.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
there were pages of discussion of combat mechanics before valentines day and kickstarter update derailed it into romance talk. thankfully my playthrough will be spared this abomination since lichs have no dicks.
the big problem i see with making custom party members is that npc have (apparently) higher pointbuy, which reminds me of a mechanic i have missed in dnd games for decades: rolling ability scores. i miss having a caster with 14 in his casting stat next to someone whose lowest is a 15.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Playersexual characters are the way to go in #currentyear. If your main char is a man, as he should, then you get your pick of the lot and their supposed bisexuality will never come up. The issue only appears in the alternate reality where you play as a woman, but you have no one but yourself to blame then.

Knut

Educated
Christ does indeed know who the illiterates are. It’s you and yours. That’s how you got this lost.

try speaking with christ's cock out of your mouth, you're mumbling

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom