Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WHY LIBERAL WAS BANNED?

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Defending Maxie and his actions isn't making you look good, but we already know what kind of person you are.

He is not a Jew. I know that.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

He posted a deleted picture of Maxie, DU warned him not to do it again and he did it again anyway.

Doxxing is pretty shitty even if it's Maxie.
What a shit thing to do. Yet another reminder that the more a person is religious, the higher the chances that he's a cunt or even a pedophile. It's some kind of mental compensation mechanism.
Nigga, Planetar is demonrat liberal, larping as christian.

It's the trauma from being forced to hold a TV for hours on end by his chad roommate (and the 'tisms).

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Are you guys saying that I can post pictures of myself naked on the Codex and then ban people for viewing them?

I like posting nudes of myself, but I don't like banning people.

What can I do?
Ah, we don't fall for that pedophile shtick, you're underage, aren't you??

I know the extent you people will go to get our geriatr...esteemed staff imprisoned.

Now, about those Numenera CE avatars...

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
planetar makes lot of boring threads

maxie is a shoutbox addict

there should be some kind of compromise between maxie and planetar

but both of them are shizos so I doubt that will happen

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
From the self appointed moderator of the shoutbox to an incoherent rambling lunatic. Truly a fate far worse than death.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
happy annual BAN LIBERAL day

my my, how time flies

EDIT: to be fair, banning Maxie could only improve the atmosphere further, perhaps in the future we can always ban them in tandem?

Last edited:

Maxie

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/free-maxie.137098/page-5#post-7167637
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/how-to-pronounce-saeci.136521/#post-7095238
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...ngely-unsuspicious.136486/page-4#post-7092408

I deleted the picture though I do not give a crap if somebody has managed to save it by that time
naively I believed that to be the natural cause for any picture posted online end of story
imagine my surprise when liberal started following me around screeching that somebody sends him the photo lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom