Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

To several posters in General RPG:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Now see, you are trying to approach irrational behavior rationally.

Not once in the Codex history has that ended well.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Come on Lilura, which posts are you talking about. Is it Testownia?

He's only posted one thing that I found disgusting so far. Do you think that kind of filth should be in GRPG?

If that's the sort of post that makes you sick, maybe this place isn't for you. Judging from our interaction in your blog thread you like to dish out a lot of unwarranted accusations yet can't take any return fire.

User was nabbed fit

Since no evidence of "disgusting things" has been provided, I can only assume this is yet another instance of filing a false police report. Besides, disgusting things are said in GRPG all the time. As long as said disgusting things are actually regarding RPGs, it's allowed.

Warning issued.

Thot: patrolled

Take the concern trolling elsewhere.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
d7a.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DarkUnderlord

Some of the filth has been directed at me personally.

It's the alt saying, "I know how to get rid of Lilura -- post filth."

It was started by fantadomat. He's said shit to me that even revolted long-standing members. He's since backed off, though.

But then, several others stepped in. Bester, oldmanpaco, Octavius, several others and several alts. They've said ugly shit to me that has nothing to do with RPGs, or my taste in RPGs.

Note that I've never reported anyone, but that I've often been reported. Should I start doing that?
Yeah pretty much you have to report it. Only threads I check out regularly are the titties thread in GD and the one in politics about the collapse of Sweden. It helps keep the balance.

We may and or may not do anything about it depending on what it is.

Zibniyat

Arcane
DarkUnderlord

Some of the filth has been directed at me personally.

It's the alt saying, "I know how to get rid of Lilura -- post filth."

It was started by fantadomat. He's said shit to me that even revolted long-standing members. He's since backed off, though.

But then, several others stepped in. Bester, oldmanpaco, Octavius, several others and several alts. They've said ugly shit to me that has nothing to do with RPGs, or my taste in RPGs.

Note that I've never reported anyone, but that I've often been reported. Should I start doing that?

Just ignore them if they bother you. Edgy strangers on the Internet usually aren't worth paying attention to.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
This looks like typical: Female said something which she though EVERYONE knows she talked about. Followed by several pages of replies by people who had ZERO clue.

This looks like typical: Female said something which she though EVERYONE knows she talked about. Followed by several pages of replies by people who had ZERO clue.
What makes it full fem is that it's followed by "if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you. It's fine. I'm fine. We're fine."

All doubts of Lilura being a tranny have been erased

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
He's only posted one thing that I found disgusting so far.
The filth is making me sick.

If you only saw one thing and filth is making you sick you shouldn't be reading the Codex.

but you mean fantadomat? just ignore him, he is not normal. He makes ca 400 posts a day which mostly is gross posing. If I would make a list of how much stuff I have seen from him that I found absolutely sick, we would still be here next Christmas.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom