Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WHY LIBERAL WAS BANNED?

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
So why was he banned?
We have few rules. One of the few we do have is about shit posters getting stalkerish. If we've been asked to remove people's personal information shared on the Codex, we do. If we warn someone, however vaguely, about that very act and they continue to be stalkerish, fun ensues.

When the rules are twisted and manipulated, they stop being rules and become arbitrariness. When the rulemaker allows this to happen, he commits perversion of justice and becomes an accomplice.

Enjoy Maxie, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that he'll be stirring up shit in the coming weeks or months.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Tarantulos, Liberal and Planetard walk into a bar...
The bartender says "No Georgians allowed."

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
My hot take:

Liberal is a time-honored institution of quality shitposting on the Codex, whereas Maxie is just a retarded newfag shitboxer.

Nonethless, Doxxing isn't cool and a temp-ban seems fair to me, even though the circumstances seem pretty odd.

Also props to Roguey, ironically our stalker-in-chief, for actually explaining what was going on. The Administration(tm) used to be pretty vague and intransparent about these things.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
So, are you going to do anything about the fact that he's now making alts all over the place? You kicked the rat's nest and now the rats are all over the forum instead of in one easily ignorable poster.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Enjoy Maxie, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that he'll be stirring sipping up shit in the coming weeks or months.
Fixed that for you

When the rules are twisted and manipulated, they stop being rules and become arbitrariness. When the rulemaker allows this to happen, he commits perversion of justice and becomes an accomplice.
Literally half the rules are "don't bother people more than they want to be bothered". If you aren't even able to follow TWO rules, then:

BIDTgsK.png

That said, can't wait for his comeback, he was an entertaining dude.

EDIT: this entire discussion is pointless because we all know DarkUnderlord banned him only to force him to pay again to get all the tags. Stop stealing money from dumb kids, DU.

Last edited:

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
did i hurt your feelings or something

No, I asked a simple question: how can you be so stupid as to post a picture of yourself on the Codex?

You can be as homophobic as you want, nobody gives a shit, but you posted a photo of yourself on the Codex.

Either you do that with your eyes open, realizing that photograph will be used for all kinds of disgusting things or you are a mental retard.

Only cowards dont post their pics here.

Sure fed.

Vatnik Wumao
Planetar shares his house with an Indian roommate. One day, the Indian told him to carry the TV and Planetar obliged. Except the Indian never told him to put the TV back down and forgot about him. So Planetar carried the TV for hours.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut

Three accounts, but not three people. Just the one schizo operating all these accounts. He still has a few left, too.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Maxie posted his picture in the first place. Every user should be responsible for the level of privacy they want to maintain on this forum, therefore Maxie is exclusively responsible for his own privacy.

Don't be fooled, DarkUnderlord , Maxie himself provoked this situation to power trip on getting someone banned. I wouldn't be surprised if he had provided Planetar with the pic directly or indirectly and Planetar blundered straight into his trap.

The only thing these actions achieve is to encourage schizoposters to feel backed up by the mods. Let's see who he decides to target now to cement his status as an alpha shitposter after getting a mythical codexian banned. Who knows what kind of dangerous precedents this is setting.

The problem is that there are too many idle young men with too much time on their hands. This wouldn't happen if they were making mud bricks like their ancestors.
Second page and already a twist.....good drama

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
So why was he banned?
We have few rules. One of the few we do have is about shit posters getting stalkerish. If we've been asked to remove people's personal information shared on the Codex, we do. If we warn someone, however vaguely, about that very act and they continue to be stalkerish, fun ensues.
Hmm interesting. What was the original drama that plopped this rule in to existence? People don't just come up with anit stalki rules on the fly.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Enjoy Maxie, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that he'll be stirring up shit in the coming weeks or months.
Hmmm i disagree,the main rule is that you are guest and not the owner,so you should keep in line when asked....or fuck off. When you have guests in your house and ask them to not piss in the sink,yet they do it...what do you do ? When DU ask you do edit something or remove something,then you do it or fuck off lol,it is a fucking choice. I really dislike people that just go on bitching about muh freedom and shit. You have freedom if you have the power,the forum is not yours thus you are dependant on those other people,thu you get in line with the rules of the said forum and move on.

The bartender says "No Georgians allowed."
He is american.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom