Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
vmag3c4teye61.jpg

Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected
i assume they revelead nothing at Taipei show. It seems Martin virus has infected from soft too. In no time From is gonna make a collaboration with Netflix to produce a DS tv serie and do a lot of small side project games wich no one cares about

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
In before Vaatividya posting 50 videos about lore, before we haven't even got a gameplay trailer, or GRRM has finished his writing.

Last edited:

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Elden Ring logo picture and filename changed on Bandai Website in February. Background was white, now it's black.

They are trolling us.

DON'T FUCK WITH US.

Egosphere

Arcane
There were 3 years between ds3 and sekiro, right? And barely 2 since sekiro. Don't see what the problem is.

see thread title:

'with writing by GRRM'

I doubt it's GRRM that's holding this up. You don't make the npcs, enemies, bosses before having some of the lore written down. I'd wager he already wrapped up the writing around the same time as the promo trailer was released.
Miyazaki said it's the most ambitious project yet, so a 3 year development cycle seems normal.

Gearmos

Educated
I find this fishy. Not sure why they didn't get a hard 18+ rating, but... let wait and see. I'm not a believer in G R R Martian, but I do believe in Miyazaki.

It's a "provisional" rating. And for the sake of comparison: Dark Souls 1 to 3 and Bloodborne have a PEGI 16 rating. Sekiro is the only one with a PEGI 18+ rating.

More info on provisional ratings here: https://pegi.info/page/how-we-rate-games

Lutte

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Sekiro is the only one with a PEGI 18+ rating.

Why exactly? Because you are killing people and not undead?

In one of the endings you are shown executing the kid you served as your master. I think this sort of stuff is what can cause a 18 rating.
In one of the routes you also become a demon of wrath that mindlessly slaughters for the sake of slaughter.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
There is no reason to buy PS5 other than playing Demon SJWouls.

Ok, there is no reason to buy PS5.

Sentinel

Arcane
My attempt to make Hidetaka Miyazaki sick by thinking mean thoughts about him landed me in the hospital due to a fairly damaging seizure. I was in the hospital for 3 days only thinking happy thoughts about me and stealing any sort of medical equipment I could find and I have about two bags full of hospital equipment now. Tonight I am back home and I will hook up all of the hospital tools and start thinking negative thoughts about Hidetaka Miyazaki again. The 3 days should have rested me and tonight I will use these heartbeat monitors and toilet things to have extreme negative energy.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
O
OH
OHH
OHHH
OHHHH
OHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHH
OHHHH
OHHH
OH
O
OH
OHH
OHHH
OHHHH
OHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHH
OHHHH
OHHH
OH
O
OH
OHH
OHHH
OHHHH
OHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHH
OHHHH
OHHH
OH
O

ELDEN RING

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom