Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

Robber Baron

Savant
Why not add tb mode like in all decent rpg games?

BraveHideousFoxterrier-max-14mb.gif

Sykar

Arcane
The problem is the pattern of censorship and uglification of art in the West, Amazon looking as a man is completely intentional.

Uglification is something you want in gothic theme and is part of theme. Times have trully changed. Apparently every game needs to have cute big butted 16 year olds. I guess when you know that game is 1:1 diablo2 and you can't harp on gameplay you still need to nitpick something.

Can't wait for 4 pages long errata on meaning of amazon jawline because i saw one 3d marketing artpiece and ignore 10 others because it doesn't fit my argument. Also let me tell you about my expert knowledge of diablo and how they niggerfy paladin despite him being nigger since release because apparently russian mongoloids didn't have access to internet or shitty gaming mags and couldn't read that he was black since start as intended.

Or is it just impotent rage because you know you will have to buy it due to online check instead of pirating it ?

:positive:

Uglification is not something you want in gothic themes, you want dark themes and visuals which can still be aesthetically beautiful. There are no Western game that has "cute big butted 16 year olds" barely any has even cute ones, women in today games are all ugly. So having ugly character in this game is keeping with the trends. Again Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 had attractive female characters, yet somehow having them look like a man is a upgrade.

Diablo-1-Rogue.jpg

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
So many negative nancys in this thread. Fuck you.

The remaster looks great from what has been shown. You're complaining about the character selection screen, really? lol get the fuck out. You want every girl to look like a fucking supermodel, in a world filled with grimdark, demons and bloody shit? No. The amazon character for instance, looks battle-hardened, like somebody who doesnt fuck around and get shit done, thats how its supposed to be u dumb fucks. Think Game of Thrones meets diablo 2.

As if the original character screen was a masterpiece work of art... it wasn't. Things will almost look abit more worn and "realistic" when remastered like that.
I honestly dont see the problem lol.

When playing the class in action, you won't notice and won't care anyway, fucking autists.

Im gon play this 4 sure.

The only thing I do hope for, are the QoL improvements we have seen from mods like Path of Diablo and Project Diablo, will get implemented into the remaster, too. Then im 100 % satisfied.

Looks crisp as fuck. HYPE

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Did I hear new cinematics? Right, like that will end well.

REmastered cinematics, yes. What's the problem? If they make them anything like what they made for Diablo 4, it's gonna be spectatularly amazing. They said they are gonna make it down to the detail 1:1 when making the new ones.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Only problem is getting it to run on widescreen. There's a MOD but it works only in some versions.

Wasnt intended to be played at higher resolutions because the aggro doesn't work properly, e.g. you can launch an arrow on a mob, and it will only attract the attacked unit, not the whole mob IIRC

DeepOcean

Arcane
Copium levels are off the chart.
I thought after Warcraft 3 remake, most people would have the common sense of suspecting anything Blizzard makes, I guess I was wrong. This has the smell of half assed hack job to fool gullible people to part away with their money. Also, anyone shilling for this bullshit, I have a few acres of Mar's land to sell you, I made a deal with Elon Musk, true story, just deposit 10000 dollars dollars on my bank account, I dont accept australian dollars or canadian dollars but I also accept Bitcoin. If you are giving money to Blizzard, why not give money to an honest man like myself? I can present you to my friend Elon.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
I thought after Warcraft 3 remake, most people would have the common sense of suspecting anything Blizzard makes, I guess I was wrong
When it comes to video games, people never EVER learn a damn thing. There could be dozens of disaster remasters released one after the other and people would still gladly buy them and then go "this is the last time I fall for that, haha!" after each one.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Consumers, consumers will never change.

It's like everyone already has already forgotten about their big "fuck you"'s the last four years decade.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Blizzard hates the D2 fanbase? Okay. Because nothing in the slightest from last night seems suggest otherwise than they absolutely approach the remaster with care and respect.

NIGGERS N TRANNY CHARACTER SCREEN

WAH!!!!!!!!!! BAD

Sometimes I almost get trolled by you guys, and the obvious autism.

Also, if you dislike the product, then refund it? simple as that. Most ppl did for reforged.

Keep in mind, the reforged team got axed completely and probably fired.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Did they fix the glaring issue of lack of endgame content?

Also, gothic doesn't equal big tiddy goth gfs, it's about finding aesthetic enjoyment in unusual/dark things. It's about ruined opulence and wealth.

Last edited:

jungl

Augur
janky monster ai looks the same. The isometric arpg genre is DONE we seen all the innovations possible in it. Blade and sword with its combos. Space siege with the best combat gameplay. Sacred with its giant world.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom