Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster trilogy

Rafidur

Learned
5) Looks a lot blurrier?

Quillon

Arcane

but-why.gif

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Let's summarize what we know about the changes the Legendary Edition introduces so far:

1) It steals incorporates a bunch of already-made user mods for graphics, textures and lighting and presents them as Bioware's own work
2) It removes Miranda's ass shots
3) It makes the terrain in one (1) boss fight in the original ME slightly different by adding thicker walls for cover

Yup, sounds like it's worth 60 bucks to me!

:takemyjewgold:

Semiurge

Cipher
Yep, if that Krogan decides to charge at you and start meleeing you might as well be reloading your autosave. He also takes roughly a million shots to take down. Very painful when you're getting Liara first and are low level.

The irony is that the relatively small enemies have deadlier special attacks than say, the gigantic ones like a thresher maw or high dragon. Fighting the drakes or shadow wolves in DA:O was way more dangerous if your aim is to never let party members fall, than fighting the high dragon. It seemed like the overpower ability dealt much more damage
than the high dragon's grab attack, and of course it had a much higher chance to be executed.

And some people call codex users crazy fucked up incels.

The difference that matters, I think, is the amount of vitriol. If you're an obvious loner and a pervert, you can still be tolerated and even considered "lovable" if you radiate good vibes all around you. Bonus points are received for an ultra-leftist worldview.

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
He just replays ME3 every month probably.

He posts a lot on that subreddit. I get the sense that he replays all 3 games, over and over, simply restarting them the moment he finishes. He said elsewhere that he never lets anyone die, so he doesn't know what happens in the suicide mission in ME2 if anyone dies. He also only plays paragon, and has never romanced anyone other than Liara. So he basically replays the exact same playthrough, repeatedly.

He's probably a little autistic.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
My favorite suicide mission death is Jack's if you don't upgrade the ship's armor. She doesn't even get to do anything before there's an explosion in her face, it's hilarious.

Xelocix

Learned

He posts a lot on that subreddit. I get the sense that he replays all 3 games, over and over, simply restarting them the moment he finishes. He said elsewhere that he never lets anyone die, so he doesn't know what happens in the suicide mission in ME2 if anyone dies. He also only plays paragon, and has never romanced anyone other than Liara. So he basically replays the exact same playthrough, repeatedly.

As all redditors are.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

As all Codexers are.

ftfy

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

As all redditors are.
Yeah, thank God there's nothing like that here on the Codex.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
If they shall change Benezia fight, might as well change ME3 ending, at least that it happens fast rather than slow torture.
Modifying a level is still cheaper than writing, recording, and animating new scenes. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom