Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Support group for new users trying to understand buttons

Semiurge

Cipher
If I want to brofist and rate something shit, could I just photoshop the fist brown?
thinking.png

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Instead of "Zionist Agent" tag, change it to "Kosher Certified".
"An eyewitness recalled [Benjamin Disraeli's] reaction when an obsessively anti-Catholic MP asked if the Conservative government had an any new information about the machinations of the Jesuits against the Established Church:"
Disraeli arose...and began with a manner of portentous gravity and a countenance of almost funereal gloom to give his answer. 'Her Majesty's Ministers,' he said, 'had not been informed of any absolutely new machinations of the Jesuits, but they would continue to watch, as they had hitherto watched, for any indication of such insidious enterprises. One of the favorite machinations of the Jesuits,' he went on to say with deepening solemnity, 'had always been understood to be a plan for sending into this country disguised emissaries of their own, who, by expressing extravagant and ridiculous alarm about Jesuit plots, might bring public derision on the efforts of the genuine supporters of the State church. He would not venture to say whether the honourable member had knowledge of any such plans as that---', but here a roar of laughter from the whole House rendered further explanation impossible, and Disraeli composedly reserved his seat.

7pc2h3.png

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
What the fuck is
7e7e7.png
7e7e7 ?
The button with the best lore.

A god bestowed the +Mbutton upon the Codex, but the Higher Powers stole it from him out of spite. On that day, the Purple Monkey that sings in tune with the world channeled his rage, and so the
7e7e7.png
was born. To pay for their insolence, even the Higher Powers were barred from ever using the new button.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
What the fuck is
7e7e7.png
7e7e7 ?
The button with the best lore.

A god bestowed the +Mbutton upon the Codex, but the Higher Powers stole it from him out of spite. On that day, the Purple Monkey that sings in tune with the world channeled his rage, and so the
7e7e7.png
was born. To pay for their insolence, even the Higher Powers were barred from ever using the new button.

The only one who has this button is puur prutswerk, Hafavun ambassador on Earth.

AgentFransis

Cipher
Patron
I understand ITZ means an apocalyptic or civilization collapse scenario, but what is it an acronym of?

I still don't understand what are brofists and how do they work. To help me understand, could you please brofist this post in the greatest amount possible so that I could benefit from the knowledge?

Disclaimer: This is totally not an attempt to get back the brofists I lost by betting on the jews in the US elections.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
The Face That Never Remembered. An eldritch artifact of grim portent, forged by a mad artist whose consciousness exists on a level removed from his physical body. It's countenance serves as a harbinger of despair, dismay, resignation and general hideousness.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom