Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WHY LIBERAL WAS BANNED?

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
I wouldn't be surprised if he had provided Planetar with the pic directly or indirectly and Planetar blundered straight into his trap.
Doxing someone, even someone who self-doxxed, is absolute shit-tier behaviour and should quite frankly be a criminal misdemeanor.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
He is american.

He's a war refugee. He fled Georgia after Russia invaded his shithole. He was live posting the invasion here as it was happening.
LoL did the russkie blew up his hovel or something? Also the fuck was he doing in the north when is armenian? So the little cunt was really a coward and a craven to run to kwan,instead of staying in his country and trying to help his family and friends. Fuck,what a despicable scum! DU should perma ban this craven sludge!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You're breaking my heart, and here I thought we could have a bright romantic future together.
:lol::lol::lol:
Didn't we already had one,love.

I didn't meant you per se,was talking about libtardian. He was clearly contacted by the admins and asked to do X,but decided not to do it and most likely whined something about muh freedom. I have never noticed you being bitchy liberal or cunty faggot,thus i have problem with you lol. I would even say that i like you,shame that you are not much of a cook,or had you evolved from your hermit self?

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
I would even say that i like you

BdQhwfG.jpg

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What are the odds of history repeating itself?

The few weeks I spent without posting on the Codex revealed what I had been suspecting all along - this place has changed significantly for the worse since I first joined. The Codex used to be a place with a large number of unique and diverse characters who made posting here both memorable and enjoyable. Now this has all been replaced with a mass of indistinguishable mediocrities who have little to say aside from predictable circlejerk, sad popularity contests and tryhard insults with no heart or soul put into them. In an ultimate display of cosmic irony, the Codex has turned into the very thing it was created to oppose - banal, shit, commercially-driven, mass-produced bullshit.

I will not wait for snivelling coward Broseph to asslick his way to freedom, or jump through whatever hoops concocted by DU for his amusement. There is nothing of value left on the Codex for me to come back to - perhaps I've simply outgrown this place.

Consider this my letter of resignation.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
What are the odds of history repeating itself?

The few weeks I spent without posting on the Codex revealed what I had been suspecting all along - this place has changed significantly for the worse since I first joined. The Codex used to be a place with a large number of unique and diverse characters who made posting here both memorable and enjoyable. Now this has all been replaced with a mass of indistinguishable mediocrities who have little to say aside from predictable circlejerk, sad popularity contests and tryhard insults with no heart or soul put into them. In an ultimate display of cosmic irony, the Codex has turned into the very thing it was created to oppose - banal, shit, commercially-driven, mass-produced bullshit.

I will not wait for snivelling coward Broseph to asslick his way to freedom, or jump through whatever hoops concocted by DU for his amusement. There is nothing of value left on the Codex for me to come back to - perhaps I've simply outgrown this place.

Consider this my letter of resignation.
I've quit two forum communities, which were once a years long daily routine hourly obsession.

I have faith in you Liberal.

:love:

Vatnik Wumao
He is american.

He's a war refugee. He fled Georgia after Russia invaded his shithole. He was live posting the invasion here as it was happening.
LoL did the russkie blew up his hovel or something? Also the fuck was he doing in the north when is armenian? So the little cunt was really a coward and a craven to run to kwan,instead of staying in his country and trying to help his family and friends. Fuck,what a despicable scum! DU should perma ban this craven sludge!

Planetar was even boasting about how his grandfather was a major in the Soviet Armed Forces. And then he used college as an excuse to run to Kwa and never come back.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
He is american.

Planetar was even boasting about how his grandfather was a major in the Soviet Armed Forces. And then he used college as an excuse to run to Kwa and never come back.
:shredder:
Imagine being that pathetic. It makes sense that he is larping as religious cunt,there is a very special place in hell for such traitors!

Liberal was okay when he was the Ying to the Andhaira Yang. But while the latter is an occasionally funny shitposter, liberal is a poor, sad case of mental illness (I kind of feel bad about taking potshots at him).

Last edited:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
He does have some good points about atheistards and on topics such as the true ancient history. Unfortunately, he is an insufferable asshole (and occasional liar).

Still, he belongs here.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
He is american.

Was it Colonel? Potatoland is full of such people whose parents and grandparents who are literally only alive and also made careers in polictics, security services and medias thanks to Soviet Union liberating Potatoland from Fascist invaders and now are the most laud Neo-Con and SJW Russophobes propagating western lies about evul Putin and invasion from east Comrade.

Vatnik Wumao
He is american.

Was it Colonel? Potatoland is full of such people whose parents and grandparents who are literally only alive and also made careers in polictics, security services and medias thanks to Soviet Union liberating Potatoland from Fascist invaders and now are the most laud Neo-Con and SJW Russophobes propagating western lies about evul Putin and invasion from east Comrade.

Can't remember, but Planetar's family was not oppressed or anything in the Soviet Union. He used this to justify his hatred for communism and Russia as something based on higher principles.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
He is american.

Can't remember, but Planetar's family was not oppressed or anything in the Soviet Union. He used this to justify his hatred for communism and Russia as something based on higher principles.

On principle that Moscow stopped to send gibs Comrade.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom