Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Codex Year of the Donut
I said the game will be great and put my money where my mouth is. Sad others can't do the same.

If I'm wrong, I'm out $12 and get a janky game. You guys paid $60 for Cyberpunk.

shazam_6.jpg
paying for videogames
lmao

Eli_Havelock

Learned
fucking naysayers make me SICK
I said the game will be great and put my money where my mouth is. Sad others can't do the same.

If I'm wrong, I'm out $12 and get a janky game. You guys paid $60 for Cyberpunk.

shazam_6.jpg

That's some devotion. Wait... I see the flavor:
TL8DT0p.jpg

You drink first and tell us how good the Jonestown Juice tastes. If I'm right I'll just have someone else tell me tomorrow's flavor! :bounce:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
ITZ HAPPENING

Good morning, @everyone

As you have noticed, we’ve been keeping pretty quiet for a while. With this in mind, the first piece of news we have for you is to confirm that Bloodlines 2 is still in development.

Secondly, we have made the hard decision that Hardsuit Labs will no longer be leading the development of Bloodlines 2 - which also means that we will not be releasing in 2021 as previously planned. Since we cannot at this time communicate a new release date, we've also decided to stop accepting pre-orders for the time being.

This game is very important to us and it has been an ambitious project from the very start. In order to meet our goals for it, we’ve come to the conclusion that a change is needed and, as a result, more development time is required.

We’d like to take this opportunity to honor Hardsuit Labs for their efforts and thank them for their hard work on the project. The studio has done a tremendous job in laying the foundations for the game and we hope that you, the community, will also appreciate their contribution to Bloodlines 2.

We’re thankful for your continuous support throughout the game’s development. We understand how important this is to you, and we’d love to share more with you. As soon as we can, we’ll let you know what the future development team of Bloodlines 2 will look like.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Site is down now:

https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/en/year-end-report-2020/

This also affects the development of Vampire: the Masquerade – Bloodlines 2, where we communicated a delay during the third quarter of 2020. We have now chosen to postpone the release of the game further, and we will not be launching the game in 2021. We have also decided that Hardsuit Labs will no longer be leading the development of Bloodlines 2, and we have started a collaboration with a new studio partner to finish work on the game. This has been a difficult decision, but we are convinced that it is the right way forward to do the game justice.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
It's a polite way of saying that Hardsuit Labs botched the project. Honestly, this is good news in my opinion, because it could mean the game can be salvaged. Maybe.
I don't see how that's possible if they build on top of what is already made, which they most likely will.

The only thing Paradox will try to salvage here is their wasted budget money. Customer satisfaction will be of no importance.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://www.bloodlines2.com/en/bloodlines-2-development-update

BLOODLINES 2 DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

Good morning, everyone

As you have noticed, we’ve been keeping pretty quiet for a while. With this in mind, the first piece of news we have for you is to confirm that Bloodlines 2 is still in development.

Secondly, we have made the hard decision that Hardsuit Labs will no longer be leading the development of Bloodlines 2 - which also means that we will not be releasing in 2021 as previously planned. Since we cannot at this time communicate a new release date, we've also decided to stop accepting pre-orders for the time being.

This game is very important to us and it has been an ambitious project from the very start. In order to meet our goals for it, we’ve come to the conclusion that a change is needed and, as a result, more development time is required.

We’d like to take this opportunity to honor Hardsuit Labs for their efforts and thank them for their hard work on the project. The studio has done a tremendous job in laying the foundations for the game and we hope that you, the community, will also appreciate their contribution to Bloodlines 2.

We’re thankful for your continuous support throughout the game’s development. We understand how important this is to you, and we’d love to share more with you. As soon as we can, we’ll let you know what the future development team of Bloodlines 2 will look like.

Codex Year of the Donut
It's a polite way of saying that Hardsuit Labs botched the project. Honestly, this is good news in my opinion, because it could mean the game can be salvaged. Maybe.
Going to take them a massive amount of time simply getting up to speed on a project that was being developed by a completely different team.

Duraframe300

Arcane

That hope will last as long as the next hardcore SJW type person will be revealed to have a big hand in the project, because Paradox will have learned nothing.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
ITZ HAPPENING

Good morning, @everyone

:kfc:

Wunderbar

Arcane
Going to take them a massive amount of time simply getting up to speed on a project that was being developed by a completely different team.
i bet they are restarting the development from scratch. Next release date - 2023-2024.

Codex Year of the Donut
i bet they are restarting the development from scratch. Next release date - 2023-2024.
Depends entirely on who they're working with I suppose. Paradox could be looking to simply push some garbage out their and recoup a bit of their losses.
Not like paradox could possibly have a worse reputation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom