Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Is Crispy your friend?

Do you like Crispy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Scruffy who uses every opportunity to denigrate posters and confront them into an argument about nothing

I have no idea what you are on about. Have you run out of meds or what is happening here.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Scruffy who uses every opportunity to denigrate posters and confront them into an argument about nothing

I have no idea what you are on about. Have you run out of meds or what is happening here.

Oh, you "don't know what I am on about". We had just talked about it hours before. Maybe it's you who need meds if your memory is so bad.

Here is a link to a thread in question where your sole contribution was dragging Ismaul into an argument what an ad hominem is, wether his posts were strawmen and that he said something entirely different then he claimed to have said.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/whats-the-deal-with-the-moon-landing.137284/page-3

This entailed pages of shitposting while your contribution the the topic (Apollo program) was nil.

First class moderating.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014

Oh, you "don't know what I am on about". We had just talked about it hours before. Maybe it's you who need meds if your memory is so bad.

Here is a link to a thread in question where your sole contribution was dragging Ismaul into an argument what an ad hominem is, wether his posts were strawmen and that he said something entirely different then he claimed to have said.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/whats-the-deal-with-the-moon-landing.137284/page-3

This entailed pages of shitposting while your contribution the the topic (Apollo program) was nil.

First class moderating.
Dragging? He misrepresented what I was saying, and I answered
dude just, stop, I'm not into you, find some other hobby

edit
also, in that thread, i posted an awesome link to moonscape, so, yeah.

Last edited:

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
All these horrible ways Crispy is supposed to treat people, never seem to happen when I'm around. Sometimes I see him subject dumber shoutboxers to mild taunting, and when they flare up he finishes them with
MMAdZpp.jpg
aka "You seem upset."

:obviously: He's a scholar of Marvel Comics, appreciates Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, 1st Ed., and has trouble with the ladies; so we have a lot to talk about. He even manage(s/d) to be a Tr*mp supporter without being a screaming baby about it, by lauding the man's positive accomplishments while omitting the infantile hero worship one so often saw way back in the days when Tr*mp was relevant.

Overall, Crispy is like that neighbor that always seemed nice enough, and pleasant to talk to over the fence. Someone I'd be happy to invite over for backyard beers, BBQ, and bullshit. Sure, serial killers tend to fit that profile too, but not everyone who fits the profile is a serial killer.

Last edited:

Burning Bridges

No, he is certainly not a serial killer. But unfit as a moderator.

The issues here are more subtle but also much too obvious. Posing style and tactics, use of moderator privileges during arguments to create mischief, threats, taunting, unwanted personal messages, servility towards perceived masters, self-aggrandizing profile mottos, and all this while someone is supposed to bring reason and order into the forum. No, I know how to recognize mischievous weasels in real life and will say it if I see one online who wants to play deputy sheriff in my presence.

Other than that, good luck to him/them. I just think he is not allowing himself much room for future self-improvement if he keeps clinging to this sham, while his life-clock is running down.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

First class moderating.
Let's be frank, I jumped into it too, without having much to say about the Moon landing itself. We did talk about logic so it's still a win IMO.

Burning Bridges

The point was that Scruffy wrote to me he "has no idea what I am talking about", so I reminded him what I had just said to him in this thread and why.

And you may have just "jumped into it" but you are not the forum moderator, and as the moderator of the forum he was getting on my nerves with his constant provocations to you.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Scruffy is someone I talk to people about on the streets at random, until I get locked up because the police think I am mental.

Semiurge

Cipher

The issues here are more subtle but also much too obvious. Posing style and tactics, use of moderator privileges during arguments to create mischief, threats, taunting, unwanted personal messages, servility towards perceived masters, self-aggrandizing profile mottos, and all this while someone is supposed to bring reason and order into the forum. No, I know how to recognize mischievous weasels in real life and will say it if I see one online who wants to play deputy sheriff in my presence.

Other than that, good luck to him/them. I just think he is not allowing himself much room for future self-improvement if he keeps clinging to this sham, while his life-clock is running down.

You sound like those types who cannot get along with anyone, but blame everyone else for that.

Codex Year of the Donut

You sound like those types who cannot get along with anyone, but blame everyone else for that.
The Germ.

Burning Bridges

Can you ignore him too though? I want that too and also Crispy and then I will leave the 2 morons alone forever.

I mean I can technically already do it through programming, but if I add too many filters it could make my browsing slower and it seems excessive for so little achieved.

If someone tries to be a real moderator like Infinitron people should not be able to ignore him. If he does not try to moderate though but just cleaning up for DU and otherwise causes drama, he should be allowed to do his work but also be ignored. Or live with the drama he creates.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
He seems better lately, less butthurt. It's like he got laid or something.

But then again I don't frequent the shoutbox.
That's because real crispy has been dead for some time now and the one that still posts on codex is some dude who stole his acc.

Aemar

Arcane
Scruffy is a bro for ignoring me when I asked him, so we don't ever have to talk again.
RPGCodex must be the only discussion forum on the internet where moderators can put users on their ignore list if they want to. And also the only place where moderators can end up on other people's ignore lists as well (via scripts or whatever) due to their shenanigans and biasedness.

Burning Bridges

It is also the only place where the greatest trolls end up as moderators, and then wonder why people don't respect them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom