Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Ninjerk

Arcane
Whoever said "non-consenting Kindred" was onto something, I think. In the latest version of VtM, vampires will be polite good bois who dindu nuffin and ask for consent. Didn't Lestat do that in Interview? That's homoerotic enough to be palatable to the woke.

Vatnik Wumao
From the start i knew this will be a mockery of another one of my favorite games. But development of this... fine masterpiece was one of the most entertaining fuck ups i've ever seen. I give it 10 Mitsoda's fingerless gloves out of 10. You can't make that shit up.

All these tards who preordered screaming "muh classic returns i coom in my pants" when this piece of digital abortion was announced. An sjw travesty from a dev team with almost no portfolio other than some defunct PVP trash. From the devs so pathetically cucked that they thought lips icon was sexist :lol:
Inclusion is part of the accessibility process as well, we have been very conscious about creating iconography that is non-gender specific and considerate of cultural sensitivities. The icons are designed to not rely on gendered tropes (such as pouty lips for seduction or a man’s dress shirt to represent wardrobe), and we use straightforward ideas for icons that can be interpreted no matter the native language or culture.

Turns out Bloodlines was sexist for using man and woman lips icons while talking to them respectively.

Luckly all these people who pre ordered still have an option to refund it.

There was this suspected PR guy posting in the thread about a year back and he did a very good job of getting people excited.

The funny thing is I never said the game would be any good.

I was overtly enthusiastic at the prospect of a new first-person RPG, and it's a shame it didn't pay off. But, hey, at least in the mean time we got Fallout 76, The Outer Worlds, and Cyberpunk 2077, huh? :lol:

Those games exist. Bloodlines 2 does not. But if you're back, does it mean Bloodlines 2 is getting a relaunch?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
The release was updated in the steam library page...
pc3t4cJ.png

And so am I :bounce:

Spacer's Nugget

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
From the start i knew this will be a mockery of another one of my favorite games. But development of this... fine masterpiece was one of the most entertaining fuck ups i've ever seen. I give it 10 Mitsoda's fingerless gloves out of 10. You can't make that shit up.

All these tards who preordered screaming "muh classic returns i coom in my pants" when this piece of digital abortion was announced. An sjw travesty from a dev team with almost no portfolio other than some defunct PVP trash. From the devs so pathetically cucked that they thought lips icon was sexist :lol:
Inclusion is part of the accessibility process as well, we have been very conscious about creating iconography that is non-gender specific and considerate of cultural sensitivities. The icons are designed to not rely on gendered tropes (such as pouty lips for seduction or a man’s dress shirt to represent wardrobe), and we use straightforward ideas for icons that can be interpreted no matter the native language or culture.

Turns out Bloodlines was sexist for using man and woman lips icons while talking to them respectively.

Luckly all these people who pre ordered still have an option to refund it.

There was this suspected PR guy posting in the thread about a year back and he did a very good job of getting people excited.

The funny thing is I never said the game would be any good.

I was overtly enthusiastic at the prospect of a new first-person RPG, and it's a shame it didn't pay off. But, hey, at least in the mean time we got Fallout 76, The Outer Worlds, and Cyberpunk 2077, huh? :lol:

Those games exist. Bloodlines 2 does not. But if you're back, does it mean Bloodlines 2 is getting a relaunch?

Bloodlines 2 exists within our collective hearts and minds.

Avarize

Magister
I still remember that first interview with Brian & Co trash talking the first game including stop sign and tourette. Then go full *we only punch up* rhetoric.

Lost all hope then. Other games at least manage to deceive until release.
Within an hour of becoming available I preordered the game, read that interview and cancelled my preorder.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
That is worse than I imagined. I do not think I have seen a publisher just throw its subsidiary/affiliate under the bus like that (at least not upfront).

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
could starbreeze become the new dev? they are also based in sweden like paradox and they have games like the darkness and riddick on their resume wihich are both immersive sim like first person games

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hmmm another good match for the game could be the dudes that made The Dark Eye: Demonicon. They do know how to represent a fucked up world for sure. We need more undead whore houses!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom