Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unban Pauline (on discord)

Shitposter
Hello. I am here to bring a petition to unban Pauline on discord.

Since the Discord is listed as the "Official Codex Discord Server" on this website, this means that the authorities of DarkUnderlord stretch to that server.

Yesterday I was going to discord to shitpost and realized that Pauline had been banned for no good reason. This is the discord server that pauline has used for years, it is her regular online hangout and she is autistic irl and probably doesn't have that many friends.

I happen to care for Pauline quite a lot, she is a kind soul and she has nice boobas and ass. She's also pretty funny for a girl and she is good at trolling incels.

Thank you and I'm sure you will make the correct decision.

-Cloaked Figure
Eminent Poster, Original Creator of Pictures Thread, Host of Codex Apprentice, Originator of Quality Fucking Poster Meme

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Orma is a power tripping little faggot.

I was banned, because I left the server. Then Orma went to beg me to return on Steam and I told him everything I thought of him. And he said "well if you're not coming back, I'm banning you". Also his ass had exploded because someone wasn't licking his balls, but giving it to him straight that he's a turkroach lowlife fuck up with mental problems. So it was a combination of me leaving and then me flaming him on Steam that got me banned.

Two years have passed, I just checked - I'm still banned.
That's how "official" that server is. It's got zero to do with the Codex. Shit like this doesn't happen here thankfully.

a6f7c029fd5dacc95b6333d0b18353eb.png

02d0fe0b284e9b1006da6b6418157567.png

Exactly. Not same rules = not official discord server. Daily reminder that DarkUnderlord is a weakling for putting up with this shit.

521430a5a96cec96af0bd47095070c1b.png

It's instinctual for them. "DarkUnderlord's influence must be reduced, that is the only way we Jews can guarantee our survival here". They subvert everything they can.

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It's one thing to go to a website like Codex that purportedly has its primary focus on computer roleplaying games, and to spend some or even most of your day shitposting there -- we are primarily in it just for the RPGs, right? Right?? -- but to instead spend most of your time shitposting on a Discord channel, even if it is loosely based on or affiliated with a site like Codex... well, that's p. gay.

Full disclosure: I used to post on Orma's channel quite a bit. But I was cured!

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
It's one thing to go to a website like Codex that purportedly has its primary focus on computer roleplaying games, and to spend some or even most of your day shitposting there -- we are primarily in it just for the RPGs, right? Right?? -- but to instead spend most of your time shitposting on a Discord channel, even if it is loosely based on or affiliated with a site like Codex... well, that's p. gay.

On Discord you can actually talk about RPGs because there are dedicated gaming channels, Shitbox is just politics 24/7.

Codex Year of the Donut

On Discord you can actually talk about RPGs because there are dedicated gaming channels, Shitbox is just politics 24/7.
just switched over to my shoutbox tab after reading this post
TZ0g28b.png

Vatnik Wumao

TZ0g28b.png
And now:
RBLaWDP.png

Codex Year of the Donut

TZ0g28b.png
And now:
RBLaWDP.png
Wow, thanks discord refugees! Sure are talking about video games!

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
I've not seen Feargus Jewhart in action on dischord, since I don't visit that place anymore.
interesting poster on forums tho

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom