Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Devs did a shitty job at GRAPHICAL remaster of the cult classic game, fanboys in full damage control mode "BRO why u so mad you see this graphics like once a playthrough xD, fucking coomer lol"

I would love to see the resetera's reaction if they made paladin white and someone went "Bro xDDD you see his face like ONCE BRO! RIGHT IN THE BEGINNING! Just pretend he's black for the rest of the game LMAO!"

I'll be interested to see their reactions when Blizz (probably) changes it based on feedback.

Will the fanboys suddenly start saying the Amazon was ugly and needed changing?

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Here you have not an upscaled picture, with good lighting:

ud5zwK2_dQZkxrjYcQViEFmKxmbMnWJE2bQBKi_WZIsRqnGumgZoxSVk_QCIAEyxL9ER8mNaUo7rOxBPosNgO2NQaRRArTSk4ZMzbERjYxTdR93idA3heWjATtFT

Which unless I zoom in my face to the screen, I can barely distinguish. Unlike her enormous breasts, which are clearly her main asset.

Harthwain

Magister
Which unless I zoom in my face to the screen, I can barely distinguish. Unlike her enormous breasts, which are clearly her main asset.
I am sorry about your poor eyesight? Because her face is clearly visible in this one, so if you still have problem seeing it, then it must be on your end.

Melcar

Arcane
I am sorry about your poor eyesight? Because her face is clearly visible in this one, so if you still have problem seeing it, then it must be on your end.

I guess you could say that... fanboys are blind :troll:

Would someone here explain what people's complaints with LoD are? I remember thinging Act 5 was pretty great, and liking nearly everything LoD brought to the table. Did the Nephalim bullshit begin with LoD? I don't remember that getting going until D3. It's been a very long time since I played.
I played Diablo II for months and months and even picked it up and played it again years later, I think I had various Lvl ~93-97 or even 8 characters on B.Net and I owned LoD, but I don't think I've ever actually played the fifth Act. One of the main reasons for buying and installing LoD for me was that it improved the Base resolution of Classic Diablo II from 640x480 to 800x600. It's a really long time ago now, but I remember thinking that the Runes are wank and Gems were good enough for improving Rare weapons, the looting game seemed worse and I never liked the additional characters that LoD added with the Assassin and Druid as opposed to the iconic Barbarian/Sorceress/Necromancer/Amazon/Paladin. They always seemed like a kind of lame addition.

You missed out then. Act 5 was a great addition--a contender against Act 2 as being the best, really. Good enemies, more involved areas, better organized maps, and improved aesthetics and details. The Assassin nearly dethroned sorceress as my favorite class. Druid was an unfortunate miss, mostly due to its skills simply not scaling high enough. It existed somewhere between the necromancer and sorceress, but weaker than either. Runes were a good addition. Some lower tier rune words were relatively easy to assemble, and smoothed out the grind in between finding proper items.

janior

Arcane
Patron

OctavianRomulus

Learned
Blizzard used to make some of the most beautiful and interesting women in the industry. You can tell they are a different company now because their priorities shifted.

I don't even like their hot characters anymore. They gave the Night Elf that dumb bimbo smile. I can't take her seriously.

Either way, aside from the Amazon and Paladin, I think the others are good so I'll take it.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I never played Diablo 2 because I couldn't do the clicking. Played 1 though and remember the sexy nude succubi on the last levels. Weren't there a few nudes in Diablo 2 as well?. I remember having this argument on the Obsidian forums - that you don't put a succubus in a game if she looks like this:
external-content-duckduckgo-com.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
external-content-duckduckgo-com.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
t7cm3FZf)

But they didn't get it.

Edit: Just imagine a typical unsexy blue-haired feminist.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom