Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Parabalus

Arcane
The 50 Diplo MC-only CurrentYear check with Anevia for 60k XP is hilarious.

You’re buying troops with money? What are you even doing? You should have Financial Income built up from the Crusades for that. No buildings? No wonder you can’t afford troops. Buildings are actually important in Wrath.

All my experience is from Alpha where the quest time limits started in Ch. 2 and there was no problem.

There are only barracks and archery ranges, so there is nothing to buy after that. Outposts cost >10k a pop.

You start with 1k/day income, that's barely the weekly spawn of hellknights. In Ch2 you start with even less income.

Then don’t buy Hellknight lol. Have you cleared the whole ch. 2 map? There’s extra income there. You start with one outpost for free and the second one is cheap. There’s a quest to build two barracks and an ArcheryRange. Then go from there.

Yes?

I haven't seen any buildings other than recruitment.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Alpha had all kinds of economic buildings. Did they cut those?

I’ll be there in a week or so.

Efe

Erudite
every party members gets to summon a treant for an hour.
do other mythics grant summons to their party members?

Desiderius

Patron
That's a Druid spell, and I know they added infinite Quarterstaves to P:K to support it. Not sure about Wrath.

Parabalus

Arcane
So since the devil path isn't in the beta, if I listen to Mephi instead of being a true Aeon I will be left pathless?

How do you deal with the insane half-elf in Wintersun?

If you saved the dude in the library in kenabres you need to talk to him and go back.

If he died there will be a replacement from that order, same deal.

Will be near the temple.

There's a fight with an undead druidy thing, you can actually kill via dialogue if your a lich

When does this trigger?

edit: Got it, just MQ dependent.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
what the fuck are those azata abilities and spells
is that a joke
Lich can go cry in the corner I think.

Alpha had all kinds of economic buildings. Did they cut those?
yeah there's nothing to build but spam peasant and archer huts.

Of all the bullshit that one's the most disappointing. Headed for Ship Combat land because they can't say no to a woman.

Parabalus

Arcane
Wenduag during dialogue explicitly mentions her/our need for Lebensraum, surprised that made it in.

Last edited:

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
That's a Druid spell, and I know they added infinite Quarterstaves to P:K to support it. Not sure about Wrath.
I imagine an Owlcat dev team meeting:

"Bro, we gave them a spell that require a staff to be cast, but we gave them no staffs."

*** the room goes awkwardly silent for a few seconds ***

*silent cough from the item developer followed by an awkward-sheepish smile* There are plenty of sticks in the woods...

***everyone at the table says "Da" more or less audible***

"Well, it's settled then: give them sticks."

And so sticks were given to us a'plenty.

*choirs of angels singing in the background*

Shadenuat

Arcane
Seems like Leader mythic only provides ini, no protection against mind affecting. :M
it's just morale I ma stupid.
don't take dis feat.

Last edited:

Shinros

Learned
So since the devil path isn't in the beta, if I listen to Mephi instead of being a true Aeon I will be left pathless?

When does this trigger?

Well if you listen to him now you're basically screwing yourself over, Monad will restrict your powers if you make too many selfless or selfish decisions during your mythic quest. Considering the powers Aeon is messing with and who they save, I like it, choices and consequences. If you do everything right, from what I've seen Aeon actually saves and redeems the most people so far out of all the mythics.

Parabalus

Arcane

When does this trigger?

Well if you listen to him now you're basically screwing yourself over, Monad will restrict your powers if you make too many selfless or selfish decisions during your mythic quest. Considering the powers Aeon is messing with and who they save, I like it, choices and consequences. If you do everything right, from what I've seen Aeon actually saves and redeems the most people so far out of all the mythics.

Makes sense, but is it currently not even a choice, since the devil path isn't even implemented?

Shadenuat

Arcane
Hm no Leader works, it's just that not all spells that have Compulsion tag actually are blocked by anti-Compulsion or mind affecting. I'm having trouble with blocking Domination by it or by Bookworm band.
I will have to try casting it myself when I get it.
Might be monsters like in PKM dlc just have their own spells to cast with tags that don't work or something tho.

Also Leader is Morale bonus so it's kinda useless most of the game anyway.

Last edited:

jungl

Augur
Be nice if they added chance to hit as a option in the game similar what pillars 2 and knights of chalice games has/

Shadenuat

Arcane
Ok I am going crazy. Am I stupid or Heart should be +4? is this some stack problem?

wi9kmCf.jpg

Also Seelah is a Leader at Mythic 4. Leader is Morale against Mind Affecting. So she should be either +4 (heart) or +3 (1+1/2 mythic) Morale, not +2. She is also Good Hoped (also Morale) which is +2 but it's lowest one.
But it all works fine if I cast say Laughter on myself.

Last edited:

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Ok I am going crazy. Am I stupid or Heart should be +4? is this some stack problem?

wi9kmCf.jpg

Also Seelah is a Leader at Mythic 4. Leader is Morale against Mind Affecting. So she should be either +4 (heart) or +3 (1+1/2 mythic) Morale, not +2. She is also Good Hoped (also Morale) which is +2 but it's lowest one.
But it all works fine if I cast say Laughter on myself.
Bug

Shadenuat

Arcane
flopping sorcerous reflex enervations on crit misses like crazy sometimes, but here's my first proper dogi

0usHyyU.jpg

with second azata ability you can also try dogi 2 enemies a time.

Desiderius

Patron
Heart doesn’t delay Dominate, and Hardy/Steel Soul aren’t working either.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Heart doesn’t delay Dominate, and Hardy/Steel Soul aren’t working either.
tbh it all did nothing against Wild Hunt gazes too. But there I could have think it's because Gazes are Supernatural abilities.

why am I level 10 but Aivu level 15 already

do Azata tricks never end?????

Desiderius

Patron
Seems like Leader mythic only provides ini, no protection against mind affecting. :M
it's just morale I ma stupid.
don't take dis feat.

Way more Morale than Competence. Many such cases.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom