Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeon Lords is literally virtually absolutely the Wizardry 9 we didn't get.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
The only reason people here didn't vote it for the top 20 best RPG's is because you're friendless retards. End stream.

5v88gsN.jpg

p0RbuVO.jpg
dkXryYd.jpg

Morkar Left

Despite getting two "major" revisions it never got finished. Otherwise it would have been a cool game.

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
One of my enduring Codex memories is of theverybigslayer's maximum autism LP of Dungeon Lords. The absolute madman followed it through all the way to the end and it completely removed any urge I had to play it. I believe at one point he said he played it through several times and it was one of his favourite games.

:salute: theverybigslayer. Shame he's no longer a codexer, (I think.)

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
The 2012 version...
But why?.....
Contrary to the popular opinion that's the better version. The only major change is the class system that is simply different flavour of the same thing. Also because it has working multiplayer.

The game is a mess technically, but it has some wonderful dungeons giving you all sorts of different challenges.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
The only reason people here didn't vote it for the top 20 best RPG's is because you're friendless retards. End stream.

Or maybe the reason you think this is a good game is because you're a retard with virtual friends whith a shitty taste in video games.

Besides, we certainly didn't play the same wizardry games, mine were turn-based, dude, you're referring to wizards & warriors which can be played in RT or TB mode.

Checked the steam trailer "made by one of the wiz 5 / 6 / 7 creators".

They just proved a game isn't a one person show, it's a team effort.

"Made by Might & Magic VII's janitor ..."

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Checked the steam trailer "made by one of the wiz 5 / 6 / 7 creators".

They just proved a game isn't a one person show, it's a team effort.

"Made by Might & Magic VII's janitor ..."
Dude the whole "Heuristic park" thing is DW Bradley and some asset creators(well since like 2005 it's just Bradley).

Darth Canoli

Arcane
My point exactly, how come when he's the only one in charge, everything he touches is a pile of crap ?
And wizardry 8 happen when he finally leaves the dev team ...

Looks like he should have followed a different career.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom