Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The List of Incline - 2021 Edition

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

• Total voters

Wunderbar

Arcane

Infinitron added an obviously decline game into the list of incline 2021, the god himself intervened and the game was cancelled and delayed into 2022-23. Balance has been restored to the universe.

https://i.ibb.co/g6tkP3b/vtmb2-cringe.png

Given these are from official promo materials, it was never incline aside from fan headcanon

Bonus: https://i.ibb.co/QpwfhSc/vtmb3.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Again, the thread title doesn't mean the games are coming out in 2021. It just means this is the voting thread for 2021.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It is surprising that only 50ish percent of people are hyped for the nu pathfinder game. Was expecting more like 65%-70%. This is pretty useful poll for showing the taste of the codex.

urmom

Learned
I don't really look forward to games anymore. It helps me to deal with the fact that everything is shit.

But given I've bought and played the EA version of BG3, and I loved DA:O2, I'm looking forward to that. I'm especially looking forward to playing it with the group of people I played Origins with, as those were hours upon hours of fun, drinking and just in general a kind of social experience, even if online.
This. Get excited when a game is released and it is good. Eager anticipation is a waste of time and your mental health.

bandersnatch

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
But it's not about YOU, is it?
It's the list of incline.

Again... you are looking in the wrong place for real incline on the Codex. This list is mainly to promote woke or mainstream dev teams these days. You will need to look elsewhere to find games like KotC2 and ones that have real organic incline attached to them. These lists are usually just more SJW BS and a real disservice to the community.
I miss the RPG Codex of 10+ years ago when men still had brains (and balls). :negative:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
But it's not about YOU, is it?
It's the list of incline.

Again... you are looking in the wrong place for real incline on the Codex. This list is mainly to promote woke or mainstream dev teams these days. You will need to look elsewhere to find games like KotC2 and ones that have real organic incline attached to them. These lists are usually just more SJW BS and a real disservice to the community.
I miss the RPG Codex of 10+ years ago when men still had brains (and balls). :negative:
Ohhh,and where is your list of incline then,old man? 10 years ago people were slurping obsidian's and bioware's dripping assholes,get off your high horse fag.

bandersnatch

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Ohhh,and where is your list of incline then,old man? 10 years ago people were slurping obsidian's and bioware's dripping assholes,get off your high horse fag.
Triggered much? Must have been the balls comment. I think you took a wrong turn this morning... it's a LEFT turn to get to RPG Watch were you can hang out will the rest of your SJW gal pals. :mixedemotions:

And yes I am old, old enough to remember when RPG's still came in boxes. So yeah, my list of incline will probably be much different than your list of RPGs played with controllers or smartphones.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Triggered much? Must have been the balls comment. I think you took a wrong turn this morning... it's a LEFT turn to get to RPG Watch were you can hang out will the rest of your SJW gal pals. :mixedemotions:

And yes I am old, old enough to remember when RPG's still came in boxes. So yeah, my list of incline will probably be much different than your list of RPGs played with controllers or smartphones.
Ohhh fuck off you old decrepit faggot,you are pissing yourself all over the carpet. Go whine about your inferior tastes on reeeeeeera,fucking whining snowflake! Don't care about the opinion of outdated trash like you,fucking tetris retards whining about shit they don't play any more. Clearly you are fucking decliner,a true grognard would have been whining about games not being good as the ones from the 90s not about fucking ten years ago lol. Fucking useless old men,can't even keep with the time and only whine,disgusting.

bandersnatch

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Ohhh fuck off you old decrepit faggot,you are pissing yourself all over the carpet. Go whine about your inferior tastes on reeeeeeera,fucking whining snowflake! Don't care about the opinion of outdated trash like you,fucking tetris retards whining about shit they don't play any more. Clearly you are fucking decliner,a true grognard would have been whining about games not being good as the ones from the 90s not about fucking ten years ago lol. Fucking useless old men,can't even keep with the time and only whine,disgusting.

Oh you are clever. I wasn't talking about the games from ten years ago... I was talking about the quality of opinions on the Codex 10+ years ago... probably even longer. RPGs have been on the decline since the late 80's and early 90's for me. Remember, boxes.

But hey, I'm still a noob at posting around here. So, maybe you can cut me some slack? I still haven't learned who I'm supposed to put lipstick on my a**hole for and allow to rape me. Now that I know at least one I can make a note of it. Maybe you can do us other noobs a favor and publish the list of all your other butt buddies... you know, that way we will at least know who we are supposed to leave the Vaseline jar out for. :oops:

Anyway, sorry about that never knowing the true pleasures of a woman thing. I hope this doesn't mean we can't still be friends? :dance:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Oh you are clever. I wasn't talking about the games from ten years ago... I was talking about the quality of opinions on the Codex 10+ years ago... probably even longer. RPGs have been on the decline since the late 80's and early 90's for me. Remember, boxes.

But hey, I'm still a noob at posting around here. So, maybe you can cut me some slack? I still haven't learned who I'm supposed to put lipstick on my a**hole for and allow to rape me. Now that I know at least one I can make a note of it. Maybe you can do us other noobs a favor and publish the list of all your other butt buddies... you know, that way we will at least know who we are supposed to leave the Vaseline jar out for. :oops:

Anyway, sorry about that never knowing the true pleasures of a woman thing. I hope this doesn't mean we can't still be friends? :dance:
Fuck boxes,never had one of those degenerate shit,was pirating since 90s even was selling copies on discs for a few evros.

I generally don't care about old or new games,i enjoy what i do. If people don't like it,they could go and suck some flaccid cock for all i care. There is always good rpgs for sure,tho this days most of them are indi ones. There is like only three big games on it that is not indi,one of it is vapourware,the other one is shit as belgiam chocolate and the last one is ruski. Also KotC2 is clear decline compared to the first one,haven't even bothered with it lol. Oh and i am still waiting for your list old fag.

Fuck you sound super gay,have no idea what you even said,something about ass slurping and cock sucking or something.....you must be kwan or at very best some other degenerate. Oh and sorry to break it to you,but women don't have thing in between their legs.

Ahh this days you can't find a good banter on the codex,too many faggots and snowflakes. Soooo yeah,i have no hard feels for you being a creepy westerner.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom