Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.5%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 262 45.5%

• Total voters

Ghulgothas

Arcane
I think the portraits are not located in the assets files in the main data directory. You have to dig into the "bundles" located in one of the subdirectories there. Note that the programs lets you select multiple files and open them all at once, you don't have to go one by one.
Don't wait up, I'm reinstalling the Beta.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Golden Fall 2 PompiPompi

nujMxOG.png

Last edited:

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
GMD37.png

Clyde Caldwell's artwork for the cover of Dragon Magazine #65 in 1982 was re-used for REF3 The Book of Lairs in 1986. For whatever reason, the Warriors of the Eternal Sun Sega Megadrive/Genesis game, developed by Westwood and published by Sega, for its cover again re-used this artwork rather than something more appropriate for the Hollow World setting.

17019.jpg

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
FtgPydK.png
I wasn't even aware that SSI's Hillsfar AD&D "action adventure" game was ported to the Nintendo Entertainment System, but it wasn't much of a game and the cover art was borrowed from a low-effort gamebook cover by Clyde Caldwell (The Vanishing City, AD&D Gamebook #15).

180426-hillsfar-commodore-64-front-cover.jpg

The Red Knight

Erudite
Infinitron what folder did you put the Romancing SaGa 2 Knight in?
I want that one and I can't find a Romancing SaGa 2 folder.
Ghulgothas said:
NES + SNES Cover Art
One archive = one gallery, usually with the same name that was provided.

Edit: Though in this case it'd probably be better to change the word order to Cover Art - NES and SNES. Same for the Sega Genesis & Mega Drive gallery. Since there already are three galleries starting with that.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Infinitron what folder did you put the Romancing SaGa 2 Knight in?
I want that one and I can't find a Romancing SaGa 2 folder.
Ghulgothas said:
NES + SNES Cover Art
One archive = one gallery, usually with the same name that was provided.

Thanks!
I searched for Romancing Saga and Cover Art, thought there was maybe a generic collection folder I overlooked or sth.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
If it is from a game, submit it along with other avatars from it in the right dimensions.

Semiurge

Cipher
If it is from a game, submit it along with other avatars from it in the right dimensions.

It's from one of the Cho Aniki games. And I could submit them, but who would implement them? My tongue isn't nearly brown enough. And the "right dimensions" is just a bullshit trick to reduce the amount of avatar suggestions, this version of xenforo has no such built-in limitations unless some hack systems admin or addon has fucked something up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom