Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Dodo1610

Arcane
EvZaRN_WQAMOL7z

Fake!
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/D5dXmE

Dodo1610

Arcane

second clip

those two clips are more colourful than all 3 DS combined

Last edited:

Sentinel

Arcane
Are you fucking serious? That roll animation copy pasted from past games lol. We're really back to iframes trash.

Fucking dropped.

PS: copy pasted magic too, that guy is using homing soulmass lol

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Are you fucking serious? That roll animation copy pasted from past games lol. We're really back to iframes trash.

Fucking dropped.

I think this is the fake leak mentioned above. "Dragon", "Castle", "Magic" checked.

Wunderbar

Arcane
I just realized that this game might be Fromsoft's attempt at making their own Witcher 3, complete with colorful visuals, horse riding and shitty open world :prosper:

Sentinel

Arcane

Fucking dropped.

I think this is the fake leak mentioned above. "Dragon", "Castle", "Magic" checked.
Hopefully you're right.
EvZoWnsXAAMeiv5
Words cannot express my disappointment. Miyazaki truly is a fucking hack.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Not surprised that Elden Ring will be different from their previous stuff, From Software are big players now with Sekiro selling 5mio copies in a year.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom