Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ The sheer malice of Crispy

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I was having an usual discussion in Shoutbox with some other people recently, when I noticed some of my posts were being altered. I found it odd at first, but thought nothing of it. However, as I was later arguing on some matter regarding game mechanics, I realized this had the tendency to happen when Crispy was in the box. I started paying attention and, upon closer inspection, realized that Crispy was editing many of my posts, as he admitted later. He made it seems like I was saying rather absurd or, in some cases, potentially illegal things.

While I don't care much about regular censorship and other acts from staff upon people in these forums, these actions from Crispy are particularly wicked, as he is fabricating false statements from me and, likely, from other people. This is particularly dangerous, as I would hate to wake up some day having being framed as having said dangerous/potentially criminal things.

DarkUnderlord I would appreciate if people could use Shoutbox without Crispy being able to try to incriminate them.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Actually you make it a habit to call me gay at least five times every single day (that I'm present) without exception. You also constantly antagonize me with statements such as "Crispy should die", "Crispy, why aren't you dead?", etc. These things are easily observed in the Shoutbox archives.

I've been putting up with the daily haranguing from you, asf, for long enough now. I had to actually put you on ignore a couple of times because it was getting so irritating. But, as a moderator and Codex' faithful Sheriff, I can no longer responsibly do so. That would be shirking my duties.

In the future, if you do not want your posts edited by me in Shoutbox, stop hinting at my demise, stop sexually harassing me (calling someone gay every single day qualifies) and generally stop being a horse's ass.

That is all.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
I haven't noticed any difference to your usual one word insults there, alfalfa.

You could expand to two word insults for variety.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I was having an usual discussion in Shoutbox with some other people recently, when I noticed some of my posts were being altered. I found it odd at first, but thought nothing of it. However, as I was later arguing on some matter regarding game mechanics, I realized this had the tendency to happen when Crispy was in the box. I started paying attention and, upon closer inspection, realized that Crispy was editing many of my posts, as he admitted later. He made it seems like I was saying rather absurd or, in some cases, potentially illegal things.

While I don't care much about regular censorship and other acts from staff upon people in these forums, these actions from Crispy are particularly wicked, as he is fabricating false statements from me and, likely, from other people. This is particularly dangerous, as I would hate to wake up some day having being framed as having said dangerous/potentially criminal things.

DarkUnderlord I would appreciate if people could use Shoutbox without Crispy being able to try to incriminate them.
Crispy is a special kind of pet, that's all I know. Install the ignore crispy mod. And instead of text, post images of your post with watermarks if there's something important that shouldn't be altered.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I told Infinitron this would happen. That giving Crispy powers to ban people and edit shouts in Shoutbox would lead to whiney bitching threads about it in Site Feedback.

That's why I approved it.

Give me the same power so I will edit Crispy's shouts, it will increase the whining to a whole new level.

I promise I won't ban Crispy this week.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I told Infinitron this would happen. That giving Crispy powers to ban people and edit shouts in Shoutbox would lead to whiney bitching threads about it in Site Feedback.

Is he the one who hid the shoutbox for new users?

Even though I am a Non-Edgy Gamer™ and don't visit often anymore, I did still enjoy occasionally checking in on codex bros and seeing what whacky antics they were up to in the box.

edit: also, can I get off this moderator approved messages thing? I'm not a bot. I promise.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Let's not forget that Crispy is also advocating for suicide:
dgo.png

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
You should do what you always have been doing asfasdaf: hide your impotent rage behind negative ratings to "punish" your moderator fetish, in spite of you knowing neither he nor anyone gives a shit about you or your worthless opinion.

Such human garbage like you whining in the forum about cowardice almost makes me turn into an ally of Crispy.

Burning Bridges

Actually you make it a habit to call me gay at least five times every single day (that I'm present) without exception. You also constantly antagonize me with statements such as "Crispy should die", "Crispy, why aren't you dead?", etc. These things are easily observed in the Shoutbox archives.

I've been putting up with the daily haranguing from you, asf, for long enough now. I had to actually put you on ignore a couple of times because it was getting so irritating. But, as a moderator and Codex' faithful Sheriff, I can no longer responsibly do so. That would be shirking my duties.

In the future, if you do not want your posts edited by me in Shoutbox, stop hinting at my demise, stop sexually harassing me (calling someone gay every single day qualifies) and generally stop being a horse's ass.

That is all.

Well donne this time Crispy! I'm against injustice in all form but if it is against a little piece shit like him it is actually an act of heroism.

Burning Bridges

You have turned yourself into a cheap copy of Johnny Knoxville. Beut yeah, maybe that's indeed a valid way to cope.

Alter Sack

Magister

That is all.

Other things aside, isn't that a compliment nowadays?

And somehow I honestly always thought that Crispy is a flamboyant homosexual. But maybe I confused him with Jaesun?

Last edited:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
SHOUTBOX:
-----------------------------
asfasdf:gay
---------------------------------

Which one of these comments was done by crispy?

Edit: He ignored me. :(

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom