Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt Delete my account

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Delete my account, preferably along with my username and any other data. I have zero desire to be in any way associated with this malignant turd of a website. Enjoy the soy and mandatory e-injections.

Oh, and don't forget rule 4.1:

Rule 4.1. Stalker-ish Behaviour: Behaviour which we're broadly defining as anything remotely involving tracking down someone's location (such as city, town, street address, phone number) or personal info (such as real name or photos, unless disclosed by the poster him- or herself) - or harassing them on other sites such as Facebook or YouTube, especially suggesting doing things to them that would or could be considered criminal. There has been A Real Instance™, police were involved and the Administrators do not appreciate real police rocking up at their real doorsteps to ask about bullshit that happened on an internet forum. It's all fun and games until someone has to go to a Police station to try and explain the Codex. Strangely enough, it has nothing to do with any of the more recent well known stalkery threads and was one that caught us by surprise, go figure. As such, any instances of stalkerish behaviour may result in an entire nuking of the accounts involved and deletion of relevant threads - even if it's just a bad joke. As always, we're much more inclined to nuke if you're just a shit-poster.

Try reading your own rules once in a while, and don't forget to check out page 881 of Codex Member Pictures thread where marxie posted the one and only pic of xirself that I reposted and for that I got falsely accused/slandered of breaking the rule that explicitly provides an exception for pics disclosed by the poster him- or herself.

Oh, and before you go "bu-buh marxie later deleted xir pic":

1. You don't get to rewrite history after posting your pic, given that you don't own a copyright of your pics; and
2. marxie has absolutely no problems with revealing xir ugly face, considering xe posted a different picture of xirself in the shitbox about two weeks ago (search the archive if you care). xe only got butthurt over outing xirself as a low-t hideous omega-male in that one pic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I am asking in advance to spare me the "marxie undisclosed xir pic after disclosing it" mental gymnastics, just nuke my account and it will be the last you'll ever hear from me.

Lambach

Arcane
I'd much rather if Planetard's account stayed. It offers a unique showcase. What does it look like when someone has over 26k posts in close to 9 years and yet not a single one of them, literally not a fucking one, is in any way interesting, insightful or entertaining*, just one squirt of mental diarrhea after another? Planetard's account provides the answer.

*"entertaining" in this context means that we're laughing with someone, not at that someone

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I can nuke it by merging it into Glyphwright. :smug:
Nuke the Glyphwright account as well.

By merging it into Liberal?
Nuke Liberal, and any other account I've ever had on this site. Even shitholes like twatter and fakebook have a "delete account" function. I no longer wish to have any account on this site and retain my data here. Delete it. After all, you're all so very respectful of people's privacy and personal data, right? To the point where reposting someone's pic after they deleted it is now suddenly a bannable offense. Even though it is still available in other people's posts.

Then be respectful of my privacy and delete/nuke this and any other account of mine.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I can nuke it by merging it into Glyphwright. :smug:
Nuke the Glyphwright account as well.

By merging it into Liberal?
Nuke Liberal, and any other account I've ever had on this site. Even shitholes like twatter and fakebook have a "delete account" button. I no longer wish to have any account on this site and retain my data here. Delete it. After all, you're all so very respectful of people's privacy and personal data, right? To the point where reposting someone's pic after they deleted it is now suddenly a bannable offense.

Then be respectful of my privacy and delete/nuke this and any other account of mine.

Hello!
Joe Biden rules!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
If you REALLY wanted out you'd have simply never posted again. And you've done this same exact thing before (possibly multiple times; I can't recall).

You keep coming back, you keep changing your name, you keep creating new accounts, over and over.

It's almost like you actually enjoy being here, Liberal. Why can't you just admit it?

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

If you REALLY wanted out you'd have simply never posted again.
I will make you a deal.

If this account is nuked or deleted (and preferably any others that I had ever posted from) - specifically nuked or deleted as opposed to merely banned - then I am personally making a request to ban any future alt of mine on sight, should one appear.

Whether by IP address, location, posting patterns, telepathy - by whichever means the galaxy-brained RPGSoydex mods manage to detect any hypothetical future alt of mine, should one exist (it will not) - you have my permanent and irremovable permission to ban that hypothetical future alt on sight for no additional reason whatsoever, if and only if this account was properly deleted.

Lambach

Arcane
It's almost like you actually enjoy being here, Liberal. Why can't you just admit it?

ITT:

a7dd0Zw_460s.jpg

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Wait. Liberal was banned from the shoutbox? I must have missed that.
I have no idea what crispy is blathering about, I was banned from everywhere for 10 days over slander and blatant lies, and I will never forgive the Soydex for this abuse.

Anyway, you're an admin, right? Delete this account please. If you think this is a bluff or reverse psychology - call my bluff by actually doing it. Imagine the look on my face. Delete my account.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Liberal, this may shock you to read, but I don't want you banned. I think you're crazy, I think you're a unrepentant attention whore, but so are we all here. That's the joke. It's all just a game here. Why can't you realize that? Everything DU does, everything I do (well, I do get serious sometimes, I admit), whatever.

Would it KILL you just to laugh it off and just continue being you? We need you, Liberal. Codex needs you.

Now go get your fuckin' shinebox.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Liberal, they even removed your tags. They love you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom