Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt Delete my account

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Imagine how mad he would be if you removed his ratings.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Liberal, this may shock you to read, but I don't want you banned. I think you're crazy, I think you're a unrepentant attention whore, but so are we all here. That's the joke. It's all just a game here. Why can't you realize that? Everything DU does, everything I do (well, I do get serious sometimes, I admit), whatever.
I do not consider it to be a game when I am falsely accused of doxxing someone and not even being allowed to defend myself against blatantly false accusations.

There has been A Real Instance™, police were involved and the Administrators do not appreciate real police rocking up at their real doorsteps to ask about bullshit that happened on an internet forum. It's all fun and games until someone has to go to a Police station to try and explain the Codex

Turns out, when you write WE ARE TERRIFIED OF THE POLICE in your forum rules, all a particularly nasty and obnoxious shitstain has to do to get xir way is to threaten to involve the cops. That's why marxie immediately went with the "police will be informed" strategy, and I can only imagine what insane garbage he spammed in DU's PMs until the professional throne shitter cucked out.

Would it KILL you just to laugh it off and just continue being you?
Apparently, anything you post here even as an obvious joke can and will be taken out of context and used to smear you by liars and crazy people, while the admins take their side. You know what this eerily reminds me of?

About half a dozen cancerous social media websites where I deleted my accounts over the last couple of years.

Liberal, they even removed your tags. They love you.
First case of a person being banned so hard, their tags got removed. <3
Shut the fuck up, retard.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
I can nuke it by merging it into Glyphwright. :smug:
Nuke the Glyphwright account as well.

By merging it into Liberal?
Nuke Liberal, and any other account I've ever had on this site. Even shitholes like twatter and fakebook have a "delete account" function. I no longer wish to have any account on this site and retain my data here. Delete it. After all, you're all so very respectful of people's privacy and personal data, right? To the point where reposting someone's pic after they deleted it is now suddenly a bannable offense. Even though it is still available in other people's posts.

Then be respectful of my privacy and delete/nuke this and any other account of mine.
Wasn't the bannable offense to keep doing what you were warned against doing by the administration lest you be banned? I understand that you're angry, you got entrapped by Maxie who should not do things like that. It seems to me that the administration hardly had a choice in the matter.

And for the account deletion thing. Come on, man. There is no need to delete accounts and show up later with another one. You're stuck here like the rest of us. I think the administration should let you keep your account, but with a username that you chose yourself.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Wasn't the bannable offense to keep doing what you were warned against doing by the administration lest you be banned?
No. I was warned against asking for marxie's pic. I stopped asking for marxie's pic immediately upon receiving the warning.

I was never warned against posting xir pic, and there was no reason for this to be a bannable offense, because the pic was posted by marxie xirself (ergo, not doxxing), and remains available in the codex members pictures thread. Since it is not against the rules, and since I wasn't warned against it, and since I never promised not to do it - the ban was a classic example of mod/admin abuse, and spawned a myriad of lies, slanders and rumors against me, as the dishonest refuse of the Soydex started playing a game of broken telephone and spreading blatant falsehoods and distortions in my absence.

And for the account deletion thing. Come on, man. There is no need to delete accounts and show up later with another one.
This is exactly right, I have no intention of having my account deleted and showing up later with another one.

You're stuck here like the rest of us.
I'm not. I would just like to end with a clear break, and rest easily knowing that my account and associated private data was deleted from the website. Lambchop got his account deletion request, why deny it to me? Shouldn't it be a basic right of any user on a forum to have their account deleted when they ask for it?

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
you don't need to fight tooth and nail to appeal for a ban. either post, or slowly slink away and don't post. no need to be all dramatic

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
This thread makes me want to really see the picture that started this. obviously I'm not asking for the picture or encouraging anybody to post it, but damn, I'm curious.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I am not appealing for a ban, I am appealing for account deletion, or preferably what they call "nuking".

This thread makes me want to really see the picture that started this. obviously I'm not asking for the picture or encouraging anybody to post it, but damn, I'm curious.
Page 881 of the codex member pictures sticky thread in general discussion, unless the mods got to it already in their devoted service to marxie's paranoid schizophrenia.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
I am not appealing for a ban, I am appealing for account deletion, or preferably what they call "nuking".

Page 881 of the codex member pictures sticky thread in general discussion, unless the mods got to it already in their devoted service to marxie's paranoid schizophrenia.

my argument still applies. just slowly slink away if you really don't want to be here anymore

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
The Administration has apologized for wrongful imprisonment by removing your tags. And Marxie is a weasel, we all know that.

There is nowhere else left to go in the desert of modern day tech dystopia.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

my argument still applies
No it does not. I would like as much of my data deleted off this website as possible. Whether or not it would make any difference to you is irrelevant - it makes a difference to me, and it's my account that I am talking about.

The Administration has apologized for wrongful imprisonment by removing your tags
What tags? I removed my own patron and campaign tags because I regret giving this place hundreds of dollars, mistakenly thinking that I was supporting a common-sense free-speech website. DU has not apologized for anything, and has made some feeble excuse in the defense of his indefensible mod/admin abuse in the PMs. He has since been away.

Hopefully, when he finishes giving his last blowjob for today, he will fulfill my humble request and delete my account.

This is true. It can be seen on page 881. I just checked.
Yes, but if you dare reposting His August Majesty Marxie's pic from there to here, you get banned. Coz it's doxxing and stalking, even though the rules explicitly state that it isn't. And marxie is terrified of being discovered IRL, which is why he posted another pic of xirself in the shitbox that no one had asked for, showing just how deeply terrified and unnerved xe is.

PS: I'm on page 739. You're welcome.
You don't look like a gender-ambiguous omega-numale low-t high-estrogen mistake of nature, so I don't have much to make fun of.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
funny, i was just writing: "the petition in the op is perfectly reasonable and i have no idea why no one would grant it to the man", i turned the page back for a moment and saw that it had in fact just been granted

well

honesty prevails

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Delete my account, preferably along with my username and any other data. I have zero desire to be in any way associated with this malignant turd of a website. Enjoy the soy and mandatory e-injections.
'k

Oh, and don't forget rule 4.1:

Rule 4.1. Stalker-ish Behaviour: Behaviour which we're broadly defining as anything remotely involving tracking down someone's location (such as city, town, street address, phone number) or personal info (such as real name or photos, unless disclosed by the poster him- or herself) - or harassing them on other sites such as Facebook or YouTube, especially suggesting doing things to them that would or could be considered criminal. There has been A Real Instance™, police were involved and the Administrators do not appreciate real police rocking up at their real doorsteps to ask about bullshit that happened on an internet forum. It's all fun and games until someone has to go to a Police station to try and explain the Codex. Strangely enough, it has nothing to do with any of the more recent well known stalkery threads and was one that caught us by surprise, go figure. As such, any instances of stalkerish behaviour may result in an entire nuking of the accounts involved and deletion of relevant threads - even if it's just a bad joke. As always, we're much more inclined to nuke if you're just a shit-poster.

Try reading your own rules once in a while, and don't forget to check out page 881 of Codex Member Pictures thread where marxie posted the one and only pic of xirself that I reposted and for that I got falsely accused/slandered of breaking the rule that explicitly provides an exception for pics disclosed by the poster him- or herself.

Oh, and before you go "bu-buh marxie later deleted xir pic":

1. You don't get to rewrite history after posting your pic, given that you don't own a copyright of your pics; and
2. marxie has absolutely no problems with revealing xir ugly face, considering xe posted a different picture of xirself in the shitbox about two weeks ago (search the archive if you care). xe only got butthurt over outing xirself as a low-t hideous omega-male in that one pic.
As stated elsewhere, we specifically address this instance in the rules already:

4.2. Personal Details: There has been a recent rise in requests for admins to delete threads, usually after some moron has posted personal details about their sex life and only just discovered that the internet is not private - and that with a bit of googling and some basic information, anyone can be found. Where once we would have told you "too bad. Crime can't be undone. And your stupidity can't be either. It is not our job to clean up after you", we are instead drawing a line in the sand here. As such, if you post the real names, images, address or other details of anyone (be they a member of this forum or not) without their permission, we will remove it if it's been requested we do so, or if we think it crosses a line. This includes instances where we have had requests from non-members who have found images and other details of themselves posted on the Codex - in the case of such requests, those details will be removed.
This information was removed at the poster's request.

You knew this information was not available.

You sought the information out from other users.

Thus tripping the stalker-ish behaviour rule as well.
Your punishment was being... you know, I can't even remember what your punishment was but you're obviously still posting and whining so it can't have been that bad.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I'm glad I can now put a face to that little rascally cunt Maxie, but he's honestly not ugly or soy or anything. BUT you're a little bitch for egging us on. I dare any of you to post a picture of yourself if you want to go around being a cunt based off of that picture of him. You're literally all dip shits for hyping that up. You deserve a perma ban just for that.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
tenor.gif

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Oh, bonus points, Liberal was warned not to do it.

Pro-tip: If I warn you not to do a thing, and you go ahead and you do the thing, and all you get is a temporary pissant little ban of 10 days, then you got off really lightly and should buy a lottery ticket because you're a lucky one.

You're grown adults. All I should need to give you is a "Hey, no". If you can't understand that, you're probably too dumb to post on an RPG website.

Zibniyat

Arcane
One bad thing about nuking accounts is you can't ignore them, there are numerous threads visible now that were not before, and every time old posts are browsed for whatever reason one will inevitably run into those of Liberal.

That said it is an obvious exaggeration that whole of Liberal's input here was all but verbal diarrhoea (he knew how to trigger atheists good), however he almost always discussed things in a very obnoxious way and in bad faith. But worst of all was his constant blasphemy.

At any rate, incline. :incline:

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
Oh, bonus points, Liberal was warned not to do it.

Pro-tip: If I warn you not to do a thing, and you go ahead and you do the thing, and all you get is a temporary pissant little ban of 10 days, then you got off really lightly and should buy a lottery ticket because you're a lucky one.

You're grown adults. All I should need to give you is a "Hey, no". If you can't understand that, you're probably too dumb to post on an RPG website.

Your need to make excuses and cover yourself is even sadder than the fact that you behaved like a right cunt. From what has gone down in this forum, we all know that people are nuked off the face of the earth when they do something wrong. What are we playing at with 10-day bans, warnings and such for an action that was objectively not an infraction? You have handled this very poorly and have committed injustice. You may not care about it, but it is what it is.

Now any idiot who feels butthurt will threaten to call the Polish police to have his way. :avatard:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom