Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt Delete my account

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Now any idiot who feels butthurt will threaten to call the Polish police to have his way. :avatard:
Maxie never threatened to call the Police. He basically just said Liberal was being a dick, and I was inclined to agree.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
I am not appealing for a ban, I am appealing for account deletion, or preferably what they call "nuking".

This thread makes me want to really see the picture that started this. obviously I'm not asking for the picture or encouraging anybody to post it, but damn, I'm curious.
Page 881 of the codex member pictures sticky thread in general discussion, unless the mods got to it already in their devoted service to marxie's paranoid schizophrenia.

It is removed now, is it that picture with funny bald guy? I knew a guy of the exact same type who liked anime and cooking meth.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
We are here all guests squatting on DarkUnderlord coach, if somebody can't follow the few simple rules here he she or xir is welcome to join other RPG communities like Watchwitz or reset era, besides if someone asks to be banned and nuked xir wish should be honored and all alts prior or future purged too.

Choices&Consequences besides Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal was not even entertaining, hope he will enjoy his life far away from evul Russia though in His Soymalia.

:hero:

P.S. Maxie is cunt though.

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
if that liberal was talking about was sincere, it would be loss to post quantity. quality of thread post quantity is irrelevant here because quantity>quality
no matter how low 'quality' some thread/post are there is potential for those to become high 'quality' by posts/interaction from 'quality' posters
and I would suggest adding cop stakeout button or something similar for preventive measures
personally I don't find some use of ejecting and then come back under different name. people will notice you eventually and will be treated same as when you had original account.
user name change is also of very little significance to me.
ignoring users is predominantly individual thing. I can for the most part endure every kind of posters without ignoring them
but I perfectly understand users who choose to ignore other users for whatever reason they see fit. It's not like you have to have a reason to ignore someone.
on another note, ignoring both in real life and on the internet is bad solution.
ignoring as how I understand it is pretending that person doesn't exist. that kind of thing doesn't work both irl and on internet.
lastly, I would say that moderation team does very good job of keeping this place up-to date, user friendly, secure, with extra care for intellectual disability persons, persons with all kinds of diseases, weebs, transsexuals, homosexuals, pedofiles, zoophiles, coomers, necrophiles, psychopaths...

In order of importance:

Dark Underlord No.1
Infinitron No.2 (sorry infinitlon but you'll never be on same level as DU, though I doubt that it bothers you so much)
Crispy No.3

now let's take a look at those three creatures

put them in heist film scenario

now DU would be the one who controls operation in and out
Infinitron would be cracker who opens treasure in secured area of bank
Crispy, though very old, could be of use as gunman and driver

jarlfrank while he was moderator could be of use as an inside man
zed and whisky wolf could be of use as distraction/support to crispy and general gunners

scruffy can be fake tranny to occupy cops or disable them

scrooge....she could act out in public like she was in great pain or something

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
It's sad when they go young like that.

I'm not even a year here and how many oldfags are gone? Junta, Lambchop, now this guy whatever his name is. I was looking forward to learn why Junta was so "liked" here, to have some discussions about racial purity with Lambchop, and maybe some engaging flaming with this guy as well, but, well, no luck.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
It's sad when they go young like that.

I'm not even a year here and how many oldfags are gone? Junta, Lambchop, now this guy whatever his name is. I was looking forward to learn why Junta was so "liked" here, to have some discussions about racial purity with Lambchop, and maybe some engaging flaming with this guy as well, but, well, no luck.

I'm here. That's all that matters!

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Who's going to make the same retarded thread about atheism without knowing what atheism is over and over now?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom