Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
My guess is that Hardsuit was pulling a Feargus and using Paradox money to fund it. :lol:

I don't know about that, but they likely realized at some point that they were going to lose VTMB2 and were trying to line up a new project.

Lambach

Arcane
This is my annoying reminder that the only gameplay footage of Bloodlines 2 we ever saw actually had no woke content at all.

It's not even about cramming woke content or lack thereof, for fucking fuck sake, it's about the fact that woke people are, as a general rule, either outright incompetent or thoroughly mediocre at their chosen professions. That is precisely why they turn to wokism in the first place - it's a futile, misguided attempt to rise above their overall shittiness/utter mediocrity in the eyes of society by being "one of the good guys".

It's not that they can't make quality stuff because they're woke. It's the opposite - they're woke because they know they can't make quality stuff and public moralizing is the only thing that will ever give them a chance of not being considered just another utterly worthless failure.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I don't know about that, but they likely realized at some point that they were going to lose VTMB2 and were trying to line up a new project.

Whose money were they using to pay her to get this project going and why are they now unable to? :)

DeepOcean

Arcane
The entire narrative team getting the chop shouldn't come as a surprise anyway. They were all hired for Bloodlines 2 and now that the game is out of Hardsuit's hands, this is the natural outcome.

Sam claims she wasn't hired for Bloodlines 2, but her project was cancelled regardless. :M Since she seemed secure about not being at risk for being fired, it likely wasn't Bloodlines 2 DLC. My guess is that Hardsuit was pulling a Feargus and using Paradox money to fund it. :lol:
The more the time passes, the more this seems plausible.

DeepOcean

Arcane
This is my annoying reminder that the only gameplay footage of Bloodlines 2 we ever saw actually had no woke content at all.
I've seen alot of evidence of incompetence on their trailers though, we are just discussing the cause for the incompetence, so far the most popular theory was the wokeness, another possible theory was that they were a Ponzi scheme syphoning money from Paradox, Randy Pitchford style, but we dont have much proof of that so far.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Annie gonna Annie

You were so bad at your job you not only got yourself and your team fired, but your entire studio was removed from the game. I don't think that qualifies as either "amazing" or "excellent."
Do you not pay attention to timelines, or do you think you're some kind of crusader coming into a thread about some awful news by a talented woman in the industry and attempting to dunk on her, but instead showing your entire ass? Go fire yourself. Out of a cannon. Into a wall.

These writers may be awful but she's at least correct in that their awful writing did not get the game cancelled.

So many hugs. I'm so sorry you and your team got hit. I'll do whatever I can to help. :(

Also I dunno if ANet is an option but I missed the chance to work with you before and would be STOKED AF to do so!!

Since Ellison left months ago, she can say something like this. :)

Good morning I am at Entirely Done With Bullshit Talked About My Talented Peers By Sexist Uninformed Jackasses status
/draws knives
/beaming smile

How are YOU today

The creator of Panic! at Multiverse High talking about her peers of equal talent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Huh, Brian and Annie still follow each other on Twitter.
Yeah, I found that puzzling given the full Brian-ectomy she gave herself (surname, wikipedia entries). Most of her ire seems to be aimed at Cara, whom she unfollowed and has not spoken to since despite having been communicative friends for years. A difference between "I don't hate you, but I can't forgive" and "I hate you."

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Yeah, I found that puzzling given the full Brian-ectomy she gave herself (surname, wikipedia entries). Most of her ire seems to be aimed at Cara, whom she unfollowed and has not spoken to since despite having been communicative friends for years. A difference between "I don't hate you, but I can't forgive" and "I hate you."
Ah, now I see why you're so sure he cheated with Cara.

Nephilim

Educated

I don't blame him, she looks like a hag with a nasty personality to boot.

Spacer's Nugget

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Huh, Brian and Annie still follow each other on Twitter.

001.jpg

Deadass

Savant

why is she drinking cum

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here

EvIwGtyVoAQpuf6

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom