Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Delterius

Arcane
Yeah, I found that puzzling given the full Brian-ectomy she gave herself (surname, wikipedia entries). Most of her ire seems to be aimed at Cara, whom she unfollowed and has not spoken to since despite having been communicative friends for years. A difference between "I don't hate you, but I can't forgive" and "I hate you."
Ah, now I see why you're so sure he cheated with Cara.
and here i thought annie just had hopes for bloodlines 2

i can't forgive those who stole elif from me either

Eli_Havelock

Learned
Her level of taste is appalling. She might say "in no specific order" but I'm pretty sure the first 3 came to mind instantly. Bloodlines was just a nod and mentioning a Divinity game was a reach.

Out of all Dragon Age games, she chose Dragon Age 2.
I am not convinced someone like her had the capability to finish Divinity:Original Sin 2.
She only played Bloodlines because of her job, like most of them.

The whole narrative team is a bad omen. Their twitter pages are full of degeneracy.

On the upside, there will be no VTM: The Frontier released.
On the downside, there will be no VTM: The Frontier released.

With source material like this it was always going to be diarrhea one way or another. Good riddance to brian cucksoda and all the other has-beens trash

Where is this from? It's equally hilarious and cringey. And I thought Malkavians were insane...

It's like the Brujah version of Fishmalking.

DeepOcean

Arcane
001.jpg
Wow, they really did fuck.
I wonder how long it will take for her to reinterpret their relationship.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Yeah, I found that puzzling given the full Brian-ectomy she gave herself (surname, wikipedia entries). Most of her ire seems to be aimed at Cara, whom she unfollowed and has not spoken to since despite having been communicative friends for years. A difference between "I don't hate you, but I can't forgive" and "I hate you."

I don't blame him, she looks like a hag with a nasty personality to boot.

Nice GILF. How do I find her in xhamster?

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

Nice GILF. How do I find her in xhamster?

Thats a cabaret guard, not a woman. Cucksoda was the one on the receiving end of this marriage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

Is this a tranny? Looks like one to me.

Flying Dutchman

Learned
“Narrative designer” and doesn’t even know the difference between apart and a part. Those English Language degrees certainly aren’t worth much today.

I think that Austin dev is a producer, not a narrative designer, so some level of Hardsuit-style incompetency is appropriate for the producer role.

Xelocix

Learned
Do we know that? Because if the game is almost finished, Paradox's idea of hiring a former Ubisoft guy as project lead to wrap things up should have worked. There would be no need to drop Hardsuit Labs and bring in a whole new studio. Oh, and they already said the game is not coming up this year. None of it points to the game being almost done.

If anything Outshill has said is true then Bloodlines 2 has been in a semi-playable state for at least a year now.

If she wasn't just blatantly lying then the game must've went through massive changes from then to now, the retards at HS were too incompetent to finish the game within the current decade, or both.

Flying Dutchman

Learned
Wow, they really did fuck.

Must have driven Annie crazy(ier) on multiple levels:

Not just the sex, but the idea that it's another writer on the project, she's not that writer (wasn't she basically out of a job around this time? She must have been dying to work on it with her hubby), and her past history with Brian and how that mess all happened in the first place would instantly make her suspicious of Cara.

Oh, and the Ellison-Mitsoda PR hype must have also hurt: The two seemed to be pretty flirty on camera, so being the (ex) wife watching that must have been like a knife between the ribs.

In conclusion, waiting for the Ellison-Mitsoda wedding bells and Annie going full ballistic and killing every man in her office while screaming semi-incoherently about fingerless gloves.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
If she wasn't just blatantly lying then the game must've went through massive changes from then to now, the retards at HS were too incompetent to finish the game within the current decade, or both.

I believe the Russian tester was accurate in describing how playable it was.

In conclusion, waiting for the Ellison-Mitsoda wedding bells and Annie going full ballistic and killing every man in her office while screaming semi-incoherently about fingerless gloves.

Ellison went back to Scotland. Seems more like a brief affair, not the start of a new relationship.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom