Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Black Legend releasing on March 25th

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Black Legend; Warcave

Last year we reported about an upcoming tactical RPG called Black Legend, where you play as a mercenary sent to liberate a 17th century city plagued by a madness-inflicting fog from the alchemy-worshipping cult who have taken over its streets. Since the game was revealed in September, it's had two livestreams, a demo during the Steam Autumn Game Festival, an interesting dev diary video, several informational press releases and a couple of lore updates. Now developer Warcave are ready to announce that Black Legend will be out later this month on March 25th. Here's the new trailer they put together for the occasion, which explains the circumstances of the player character's arrival in the city and shows off a few snippets of gameplay as well:

It's nice to see one of these games actually hit its originally scheduled release window. 2021 is starting to warm up.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
did they change mmo like exploration feel? A bunch of us were complaining on it during demo festival

I like the non flashy low fantasy vibe from the trailer, but the game looks a little rough from the Lets Play.

Skdursh

Savant
Shit. I was excited for like 2 seconds before I realized I was actually thinking of Black Geyser and don't give a crap about Black Legend.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
they missed black pride month by 3 days

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom