Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Studio FOW's Subverse - Explore a wacky galaxy full of hot alien babes! - now on Early Access

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If you buy it from steam everyone will know you bought it and will see your playtime etc..

q3blmjcbvl461hvjoq.gif

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/990500595/subverse/posts/3116262

Update #60
SUBVERSE - LAUNCH TRAILER
28b82dc0b73972828a2a6ddea5dc6044_original.PNG

Mr. KristoffCollaborator
March 1, 2021
SUBVERSE - LAUNCH TRAILER

IT HAS ARRIVED!

Thanks to the wonders of age restriction, Daddy Google won't let us embed this on Kickstarter.

Make sure you follow the link to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTO9nPpE2rI

Sorry to keep you all waiting an extra day, but we wanted to make sure our launch trailer for the world's first premium, true adult gaming experience was as spicy as possible. We hope you enjoy it!

Even more, we hope you can help us to spread this video across every single corner of the internet and put the world on notice that our space-titty epic is blasting onto Steam with an initial launch of the first six chapters on March 26th.

We'll be making another post later this month that includes all the details you'll need about release, which includes pricing and additional platform details.

Sincerely,

Mr. Kristoff

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Cool trailer. I really hope this delivers. The amount of twitter salt that an explicitly lewd game is not only fully delivered, but well polished and fun to play, would be great. Not only that, but IMO the kickstarter itself was run in a very professional manner and I feel like they've made the game they promised at the start.

Sometimes life is good

Last edited:

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Short one today, no dick jokes intended: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/990500595/subverse/posts/3131618

Update #61
Subverse Pricing Announcement
28b82dc0b73972828a2a6ddea5dc6044_original.PNG

Mr. KristoffCollaborator
March 16, 2021

Many of you have been asking us for Subverse pricing information, so we wanted to make a brief announcement today and provide you with the necessary details concerning the game's launch on March 26th, 2021.

We wanted to offer a discount to those that choose to support Subverse during Early Access, so it will be available on Steam at $29.99.

This price will remain in effect until we reach our official version 1.0 release, upon which point the price will be set at $39.99.

Thank you all for your continued support!

For those that have yet to see the launch trailer, please give it a watch it here.

And as always, don't forget to join our Discord server and follow the studio and Subverse on Twitter to receive all of the up to date information on the project.

We'll be releasing another Dev Diary soon with even more information and teasers regarding launch, so stay tuned!

Sincerely,

Mr. Kristoff

A horse of course

When is this coming out again? If I finish my IWD2 review in time, I might do a quick 20m video on it.

Thonius

Arcane
Still no proper example of a sex scene. I don't trust these fucks. Bad enough that they're catering to the worst fetish shit.
if u want "proper sex scenes" just go check the artists that worked on the game material. Same tier of quality.
Imagine saying something like that and not giving any links or author name. SHAME on you.
Also no GOG?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom