Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Codex Year of the Donut
You get an email from your mysterious benefactor
And Jack is one of the primary suspects for who "a friend" is.
Beckett doesn't care enough about politics to be the sender, and the sender is implied to be a friend of the white side(anarchs).

Spacer's Nugget

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
They didn't get killed, they were murdured! There's a difference, you know...

Well it's true. The difference between fired and laid off is in the reasoning.

qaHMzb.jpg
I stand corrected. :oops:

DeepOcean

Arcane
It seemed pretty obvious to me that Smiling Jack was your foster sire taking a very hands-off approach(which is completely normal for Brujahs). When you needed help the most and nobody else was around, who came to help you? You weren't needed anymore at that point, LaCroix would have obtained the key on his own.
Dude, my father is a guy that said he would buy a blood sack on the corner and turn back but that was a year ago, I never saw him again but I still love him, he saw me doing drugs and hanging out with the Camarilla bad boys and didnt say anything, the OG of the Camarilla gang was even threatning me and he just said to me to be brave, he even counted on me defeating a 3 meters high bat beast dude that was bullying me on the school without any help.

He even had a Christmas gift that he didnt tell me was full of explosives and he told me to deliver to his enemies and NOT to open it, pretty much all the gangsters of the city go running for me and he counted on some weird taxi man to save my ass, I even defeated a tentacle hentai monster on Chinatown alone and all of this because he loves me too much to help. Thanks dad, I really appretiate your lessons.:lol:

Last edited:

Nephilim

Educated

Can't help but notice that the words "competent" or "hard-working" were not used to describe them.

Wonder if that had anything to do with them getting fir-, eh, I mean, "laid off through no fault of their own". :smug:

It sounds like he's giving a review on sex-workers.
He doesn't mention anything about their time working together on a project, he is just reminiscing how passionate, insightful, empathetic ... people they were.

They can say they were laid off from HSL but Paradox essentially fired them from whatever unannounced project they were working on.

snoek

Cipher
"Just victims of the in house drive by"
Basically a bunch of clowns turned the whole thing into a train wreck and now Hardsuit's about to shut down?

Caim

Arcane
With source material like this it was always going to be diarrhea one way or another. Good riddance to brian cucksoda and all the other has-beens trash
Where is this from? It's equally hilarious and cringey. And I thought Malkavians were insane...
But wait, there's more! This is also from the Anarchs book, a bit earlier on:

jEvdkSM.png

Also I can't help be just a bit proud whenever I see the Rudi's Army image still making the rounds because I was the one who took the screenshot and uploaded it to 4chan for /tg/ to meme on, and it's still the version being used. The dimensions are the same, the version uploaded here just has some underlined words. I also took the screenshot for the above picture.

Sarathiour

Cipher

jEvdkSM.png

Also I can't help be just a bit proud whenever I see the Rudi's Army image still making the rounds because I was the one who took the screenshot and uploaded it to 4chan for /tg/ to meme on, and it's still the version being used. The dimensions are the same, the version uploaded here just has some underlined words. I also took the screenshot for the above picture.

Whole thing is so ridiculous that i believe it be an unironic guide to shitposting on the vampiric web.

Spacer's Nugget

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

What the hell am I reading? Sick fucks.

The QAnon conspiracies would fit right in with this whole Woke of Darkness shit. :lol:
Good,good,you are loosing your filthy liberal views....soon you will joint the stormfront and serve the codexian cabal. Illuminate et es,aurora novo nobis!:smug:

Well, not quite. I do believe, however, that the Woke movement is cancerous, counterproductive to the progressive cause.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

The QAnon conspiracies would fit right in with this whole Woke of Darkness shit. :lol:
Good,good,you are loosing your filthy liberal views....soon you will joint the stormfront and serve the codexian cabal. Illuminate et es,aurora novo nobis!:smug:

Well, not quite. I do believe, however, that the Woke movement is cancerous, counterproductive to the progressive cause.
:smug:
Yes,that is how you start opening your eyes. Believe it or not,but most far right codexers were once liberals to some extent....even i was.

DeepOcean

Arcane
"We dont use the word "clever" here because it is insensitive and derogatory."

"Sorry, you are right... it is a shitty word..."

Guess this is the writer subconscious talking.

Last edited:
Vatnik Wumao

The writer wrote "Cleaver" not clever.

Cleavers are an enemy type in wod. They are vampires who maintain a human family, not necessarily their biological one but that's how it usually starts. Cleavers feed vitae to their children and spouse, creating a brood of ghouls. The cleaver eventually uses their brood to take over either a neighborhood or a small town.

Cleavers are deemed an immense threat to the masquerade and psychologically unstable. The camarilla will kill them on sight.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

The writer wrote "Cleaver" not clever.

Cleavers are an enemy type in wod. They are vampires who maintain a human family, not necessarily their biological one but that's how it usually starts. Cleavers feed vitae to their children and spouse, creating a brood of ghouls. The cleaver eventually uses their brood to take over either a neighborhood or a small town.

Cleavers are deemed an immense threat to the masquerade and psychologically unstable. The camarilla will kill them on sight.

Sounds like a completely normal Tzimisce operation for breeding Revenants. Silly Cammies.

Semiurge

Cipher

jEvdkSM.png

Whole thing is so ridiculous that i believe it be an unironic guide to shitposting on the vampiric web.

First thought - this is just a part of WoD fiction, a picture depicting online discussions of vampires in WoD universe.

Second thought: It's a collection of forum posts made by fans of WoD who are having online discussions while in character.

Third thought and final conclusion: It's a montage of real forum posts from people who actually believe they are vampires. Not that surprising really, they have existed ever since vampires became a topic of fiction. A lot of those types get sexual arousal from drinking blood, but not all such paraphiliacs are fascinated by vampirism.

With source material like this it was always going to be diarrhea one way or another. Good riddance to brian cucksoda and all the other has-beens trash

jEvdkSM.png
We dodged a bullet, bros.

The commiefornian writers that were working on the game must have been having a field day using this source material as reference.

:smug:
Believe it or not,but most far right codexers were once liberals to some extent....even i was.
7qTfIdT.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom