Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

D&D 5E Discussion

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
I mean some people obviously prefer free form stuff and some prefer system based stuff. One game can't make all people happy. The problem is for the people who prefer the less popular "genre" having to make trade offs between playing what they want and getting to play at all.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
What does this have to do with the Middle-Earth Roleplaying system?
Who cares?
This is the ICE thread.

What does America's immigration cops have to do with a D&D 5e discussion thread?

ICE = Iron Crown Enterprises. Man, I used to love Rolemaster back in the day. Space Master too. I'm staring at the box sets right now, along with the first seven Companion books, War Law, Arms Companion, Alchemy Companion, Creatures & Treasures, and that ridiculously awesome "Time Riders" book that told you how to have adventures in time travel. They're all sitting there on my shelf and have not seen use in a long time.

Despite the fact that I had a ton of fun with it, I just can't quite bring myself to whip those books out and have everyone play with it. D&D 5th edition is such a perfectly simple system for me. I don't want to have to give people a bajillion skill points on level-up just so that they can add ranks to a "skiing" subskill and all the other little hobby skills they have, because Rolemaster had a whole second sheet to your character sheet for listing out every skill that you had and all the ranks in it. I like the ease and convenience of 5E even if I don't really appreciate the way they're trying to bow to the gods of the age that demand obedience to Marxism. The system itself is well designed and I honestly prefer it to the old school crunch of Rolemaster.

it's not fair to compare 5e to a game from the 90s in terms of good design and simplicity. AD&D was also rather heavy in table use if you went all in with optional rules, not to mention the to-hit tables that were used in 1st edition before thac0, which are contemporary to Rolemaster 2nd edition.

Calthaer

Educated
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
it's not fair to compare 5e to a game from the 90s in terms of good design and simplicity. AD&D was also rather heavy in table use if you went all in with optional rules, not to mention the to-hit tables that were used in 1st edition before thac0, which are contemporary to Rolemaster 2nd edition.

I get what you're saying, but I still make a choice about where to spend my time. I'm just saying that in this instance I like the new shiny better than the old crunchy, that's all. I wouldn't play AD&D, either. I know there's a bunch of Old School Renaissance types out there that prefer it, but I'm not one of them.

Bara

Arcane
B/X or OSE from the OSR scene is pretty good for simplicity and ease of play much more so than 5e.

For 1e AD&D honestly havent seen that played pure with all the additions yet. In the OSR groups I run the general prefrence is to just take what they like in the classes and momsters and stick with B/X.

Bara

Arcane
So for the new 5e book apparently the only sub classes announced are College of Spirits bard and the Undead Patron warlock and reprint of the Investigator rogue. People are suggesting thats it.

I get they want player options added in every book to encourage more sales but do they really need more sub-classes every non-adventure release?

Especially when they've started to pad things out with reprints it feels like their scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
For 1e AD&D honestly havent seen that played pure with all the additions yet.
Same here. It would be interesting to experience it. I have the books but they're not the easiest to read. Maybe it's because I'm not a native English speaker or maybe it's only because I'm not as well-read as Gygax was, but damn, the rules and explanations can be more than a bit obscure. For example, I still don't understand how wizards' known spells are determined, and I've read through the passage at least three or four times. :D

In the OSR groups I run the general prefrence is to just take what they like in the classes and momsters and stick with B/X.
Yeah, this is what works for me too. I nick whatever I want or need from AD&D and otherwise stick to the simplicity of OSE. I've come to understand this is how many people actually played the game back in the 80's.

Bara

Arcane
Tomb of Horrors styled adventure by good man games for 5e via kickstarter. Can also pick up a Dungeon Crawl Classics version

Cover art is pretty sweet if nothing else.

22a69a1e7d5ec5c1fb052936d8e9e78d_original.jpg

Gyor

Savant
From the new Dragon+ Magazine "Much like Thanos’ quest to complete his jewelry collection in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft may have been “inevitable”, as Design Lead F. Wesley Schneider describes his colleagues as “a team full of horror fans who absolutely love Ravenloft.” Following the successes of Curse of Strahd (blending gothic horror and D&D), Eberron: Rising from the Last War (steampunk plus D&D), and Mythic Odysseys of Theros (Greek myth meets D&D), bundling together every possible flavor of horror with the world’s greatest roleplaying game should scratch a similar itch.

“Dungeons & Dragons has always been a horror game,” Wes suggests. “Grabbing a sword, going into a creepy hole full of monsters, and not knowing whether you’re going to come back out alive: That’s absolutely a horror story.”

thisisanimageyes1.jpg

When it comes to horror, there’s no better D&D setting than Ravenloft. DMs and players might be most familiar with the setting’s most famous corner, the domain of Barovia, having campaigned against the infamous vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich. Yet the horrors that lurk in the Domains of Dread that make up Ravenloft are widespread. As outlined in the early boxed sets (Ravenloft: Realm of Terror and Ravenloft) and the second edition campaign setting Ravenloft: Domains of Dread (first published in August 1997), Ravenloft is not a world in the traditional sense. This setting was described as a collection of domains ruled by Darklords, each surrounded by magical mists amid the vapors of the Ethereal Plane.

As its title suggests, Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft looks beyond Strahd to catalogue the threats posed by the other domains and their Darklords. While you might expect it to be written in the voice of famed monster hunter Dr. Rudolph van Richten, similar to how Volo and the Xanathar would pipe up in their guides, the book borrows from the pages of Dracula to introduce Ravenloft’s terrors with correspondence between several different characters.

“Van Richten traces his roots back to Van Helsing from Dracula—a story comprised entirely of correspondence and journal entries,” Wes explains. “Now that our view of Ravenloft is expanding, we share a glimpse of some of van Richten’s own exchanges with other heroes as he encourages them—and also all the players out there—to venture out boldly and confront the night.”

HORROR HANDBOOK
Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft cracks open more than just the gothic horror crypt. Gothic horror is, of course, still a major element of Ravenloft, but cosmic horror, dark fantasy, ghost stories, occult detective stories, psychological horror, and more are now on the table. If you love any sort of horror, there’s a Domain of Dread for you.

“Finding the horror that’s right for you is a major element of the book. Your horror stories might feature cartoonish investigators hunting down mysterious monsters, or they might be more serious, suspenseful nightmares. The book discusses how to get your entire group involved in establishing guidelines and using safety tools to make sure everyone’s comfortable and enjoys the game. We provide frameworks to help make sure your horror adventures are fun, accessible, and safe, while also supporting players who voice concerns if things take an uncomfortable turn.”

THE DOMAINS OF DREAD
“This incarnation of Ravenloft reimagines a great deal of what came before. Past explorations of the setting directly linked many of the domains of Ravenloft into a pseudo-continent called the ‘Core’. We’ve taken the Core, the heart of the Ravenloft setting, and shattered it. In this new interpretation, every domain is a lonely island drifting through the mists.

“Many of the domains get a modern-day brush up. We took the setting’s characters, locations, monsters, and other pieces, shook them up, and took some new directions. For example, in the ’90s, the domain of Falkovnia was a totalitarian regime ruled by a Darklord named Vlad Drakov, who had a Vlad the Impaler vibe. Well, we already have a Vlad-type figure in residence at Castle Ravenloft in Barovia, so we saw this as the perfect opportunity to give the domain a stronger identity and embrace a different brand of horror. In its new form, Falkovnia is ruled by a Darklord named Vladeska Drakov, a notorious military commander who’s struggling to defend its last surviving city against a domain-wide zombie apocalypse.”

BUILD YOUR OWN DARK DOMAIN
“Well over a dozen domains get the spotlight in Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft, but with a whole chapter on making your own domains and Darklords, the book gives you the tools to unleash an infinite number of nightmare realms upon your game.

“In that chapter, we discuss the fundamentals of what makes a Ravenloft domain and how to create your own Darklord. Once you have those concepts, we explore a spectrum of horror genres to help inspire your own unique creations. Want a villain with a body horror vibe in a cosmic horror setting where you can run occult detective stories? We give you the tools to build that terrifying story. Only once we’ve explained how to do all of that do we present domain after domain, by way of example.”

325458-Damphir-by-Andrew-Mar-FINAL.jpg

(Select to view)
HERE BE MONSTERS
“The bestiary for Ravenloft is a Who’s Who of horror. It includes our favorite nightmares from Ravenloft’s past, as well as beings from folklore and urban legends. For example, longtime D&D fans might recognize monsters such as the carrionette and the gremishka from the second edition Ravenloft Monstrous Compendiums.

“Carrionettes are creepy marionettes that jab you with silver needles and swap consciousness with you, taking over your body and stranding you in a doll body! While gremishka are creepy gremlin-things that are allergic to magic. If you cast a spell on them, they might have an adverse reaction that includes potentially exploding into a swarm.

Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft also includes a number of new takes on various D&D monsters and horror staples, including a variety of new zombies and vampiric mind flayers.”

325463-by-Kai-Carpenter-Hexblood-FINAL.jpg

(Select to view)
PLAYABLE MONSTERS
Eberron: Rising from the Last War pulled a sideways horror move by including a construct person, a lycanthrope, and even a changeling, giving its race section a horror undercurrent,” Wes says, as he confirms that the Gothic Lineages published in Unearthed Arcana will appear in Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft.

“The fear of corruption, the fear of infection, the fear of change, those all play fascinating parts in many horror stories. Van Richten’s Guide presents three new types of races called ‘lineages’ that play into those fears.

“The dhampir lineage has traits inspired by vampires, with a bite attack and the ability to feed off the living; the hexblood is tied up with fey magic and might be at risk of transforming into a hag down the road; while the reborn has died at some point and might take the form of a pseudo-undead creature or a Frankenstein’s monster-style construct.

“One thing that makes these lineages different from other races is that you can gain them in the course of adventures. DMs aren’t meant to impose these changes on players, but if an adventure develops in a way that such a change makes sense, it’s a new—potentially terrifying—option the group might explore!”

325496-by-Irina-Nordsol-FINAL.psd-.jpg

(Select to view)
DARK GIFTS
“In Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft, we present Dark Gifts. If you’re familiar with the ‘Piety’ system in Mythic Odysseys of Theros, you’ll be aware of its supernatural gifts. These are blessings from deities which provide a kind of mythologically themed superpower. Van Richten’s Guide takes a twist on that concept, allowing characters to start out with a Dark Gift or gain one in the course of play.

“A Dark Gift is a horror-themed ability that offers a character a lot of upside. But, of course, there’s a catch. Every Dark Gift provides a real benefit, but also a chance for something to take a sinister turn you didn’t expect.

“For example, one Dark Gift provides you with memories from your past life, whispers of information you really shouldn’t know. Sometimes these can be great—maybe you’ve never played the piano before but somehow when you sit down at the keyboard you can now play. By the same token, under certain circumstances, you might start having visions from past lives that distract you from what you’re doing.

“Many Dark Gifts also provide grim roleplaying opportunities and ways to customize your character. You could certainly take those memories I just mentioned and say they come from a past life. Or you could interpret them in a spectrum of different ways. Is there some mysterious intelligence that’s been merged with your own? Or is an alien entity communicating with you, sneaking memories into your head? It’s your choice. Each Dark Gift is the first line of a horror story. It’s up to you to decide the full tale of terror you want to tell.”

Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft is released May 18, 2021 with an MSRP of $49.95. Preorder a physical copy at your local game store, bookstores such as Barnes & Noble, or online at retailers such as Amazon. Also available as a digital version at D&D Beyond, Fantasy Grounds, and Roll20."

Gyor

Savant
I can't believe they shattered the Core! I can see updating the setting, but Shattering the core is some Spellplague grade fuckery. I'll still buy the book, but I don't blame Ravenloft fans for being pissed about it.

No wonder some setting fans don't want updates to their favourite settings.

I don't mind updating and adding cool things like the Kalkari Domain, but when will this fuckers at WotC learn to stop blowing up beloved settings?

Gyor

Savant
I'll still buy the book
stop this

I wasn't attached to the old Ravenloft setting the way I am FR, I just feel bad for old Ravenloft fans. I may or may not buy it. There are elements of Newloft that sound better then Oldloft, its just that I think shattering the Core was arrogant and unnneeded and disrespectful to Ravenloft fans the way the Spellplague was to FR fans.

Bara

Arcane
I can't believe they shattered the Core! I can see updating the setting, but Shattering the core is some Spellplague grade fuckery. I'll still buy the book, but I don't blame Ravenloft fans for being pissed about it.

Im not well versed in my ravenloft I'll admit what mean you by "the core"?

Codex Year of the Donut
I'll still buy the book
stop this

I wasn't attached to the old Ravenloft setting the way I am FR, I just feel bad for old Ravenloft fans. I may or may not buy it. There are elements of Newloft that sound better then Oldloft, its just that I think shattering the Core was arrogant and unnneeded and disrespectful to Ravenloft fans the way the Spellplague was to FR fans.
stop enabling them.

deuxhero

Arcane

Im not well versed in my ravenloft I'll admit what mean you by "the core"?

It's a set of domains that actually has stable (in the sense of predictable, not necessarily friendly) interactions with eachother. It's kinda needed to make Ravenloft a full setting instead of something for a single adventure because many domains simply do not function standalone (and that's literal: There's at least one domain that's entirely an urbanscape that needs to import food from other domains).

Codex Year of the Donut
It's nothing more than a random factoid though, nobody actually cares about anything other than Barovia.
Due to the fact that the mists can appear anywhere in the multiverse without much reason, you can just slam your party into a Ravenloft adventure at any point, and the only reason anyone wants to do Ravenloft is ultimately some encounter with Strahd.

Last edited:

Gyor

Savant
It's nothing more than a random factoid though, nobody actually cares about anything other than Barovia.
Due to the fact that the mists can appear anywhere in the multiverse without much reason, you can just slam your party into a Ravenloft adventure at any point, and the only reason anyone wants to do Ravenloft is ultimately some encounter with Strahd.

Strahd is easily one of the least interesting of the Darklords, he's a tacky looking cartoonish Vampire.

Compare, that to a Greater Mummy with a great back-story, Azalin the Lich, ect...

Gyor

Savant
From the new Dragon+ Magazine "Much like Thanos’ quest to complete his jewelry collection in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft may have been “inevitable”, as Design Lead F. Wesley Schneider describes his colleagues as “a team full of horror fans who absolutely love Ravenloft.” Following the successes of Curse of Strahd (blending gothic horror and D&D), Eberron: Rising from the Last War (steampunk plus D&D), and Mythic Odysseys of Theros (Greek myth meets D&D), bundling together every possible flavor of horror with the world’s greatest roleplaying game should scratch a similar itch.

“Dungeons & Dragons has always been a horror game,” Wes suggests. “Grabbing a sword, going into a creepy hole full of monsters, and not knowing whether you’re going to come back out alive: That’s absolutely a horror story.”

thisisanimageyes1.jpg

When it comes to horror, there’s no better D&D setting than Ravenloft. DMs and players might be most familiar with the setting’s most famous corner, the domain of Barovia, having campaigned against the infamous vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich. Yet the horrors that lurk in the Domains of Dread that make up Ravenloft are widespread. As outlined in the early boxed sets (Ravenloft: Realm of Terror and Ravenloft) and the second edition campaign setting Ravenloft: Domains of Dread (first published in August 1997), Ravenloft is not a world in the traditional sense. This setting was described as a collection of domains ruled by Darklords, each surrounded by magical mists amid the vapors of the Ethereal Plane.

As its title suggests, Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft looks beyond Strahd to catalogue the threats posed by the other domains and their Darklords. While you might expect it to be written in the voice of famed monster hunter Dr. Rudolph van Richten, similar to how Volo and the Xanathar would pipe up in their guides, the book borrows from the pages of Dracula to introduce Ravenloft’s terrors with correspondence between several different characters.

“Van Richten traces his roots back to Van Helsing from Dracula—a story comprised entirely of correspondence and journal entries,” Wes explains. “Now that our view of Ravenloft is expanding, we share a glimpse of some of van Richten’s own exchanges with other heroes as he encourages them—and also all the players out there—to venture out boldly and confront the night.”

HORROR HANDBOOK
Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft cracks open more than just the gothic horror crypt. Gothic horror is, of course, still a major element of Ravenloft, but cosmic horror, dark fantasy, ghost stories, occult detective stories, psychological horror, and more are now on the table. If you love any sort of horror, there’s a Domain of Dread for you.

“Finding the horror that’s right for you is a major element of the book. Your horror stories might feature cartoonish investigators hunting down mysterious monsters, or they might be more serious, suspenseful nightmares. The book discusses how to get your entire group involved in establishing guidelines and using safety tools to make sure everyone’s comfortable and enjoys the game. We provide frameworks to help make sure your horror adventures are fun, accessible, and safe, while also supporting players who voice concerns if things take an uncomfortable turn.”

THE DOMAINS OF DREAD
“This incarnation of Ravenloft reimagines a great deal of what came before. Past explorations of the setting directly linked many of the domains of Ravenloft into a pseudo-continent called the ‘Core’. We’ve taken the Core, the heart of the Ravenloft setting, and shattered it. In this new interpretation, every domain is a lonely island drifting through the mists.

“Many of the domains get a modern-day brush up. We took the setting’s characters, locations, monsters, and other pieces, shook them up, and took some new directions. For example, in the ’90s, the domain of Falkovnia was a totalitarian regime ruled by a Darklord named Vlad Drakov, who had a Vlad the Impaler vibe. Well, we already have a Vlad-type figure in residence at Castle Ravenloft in Barovia, so we saw this as the perfect opportunity to give the domain a stronger identity and embrace a different brand of horror. In its new form, Falkovnia is ruled by a Darklord named Vladeska Drakov, a notorious military commander who’s struggling to defend its last surviving city against a domain-wide zombie apocalypse.”

BUILD YOUR OWN DARK DOMAIN
“Well over a dozen domains get the spotlight in Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft, but with a whole chapter on making your own domains and Darklords, the book gives you the tools to unleash an infinite number of nightmare realms upon your game.

“In that chapter, we discuss the fundamentals of what makes a Ravenloft domain and how to create your own Darklord. Once you have those concepts, we explore a spectrum of horror genres to help inspire your own unique creations. Want a villain with a body horror vibe in a cosmic horror setting where you can run occult detective stories? We give you the tools to build that terrifying story. Only once we’ve explained how to do all of that do we present domain after domain, by way of example.”

325458-Damphir-by-Andrew-Mar-FINAL.jpg

(Select to view)
HERE BE MONSTERS
“The bestiary for Ravenloft is a Who’s Who of horror. It includes our favorite nightmares from Ravenloft’s past, as well as beings from folklore and urban legends. For example, longtime D&D fans might recognize monsters such as the carrionette and the gremishka from the second edition Ravenloft Monstrous Compendiums.

“Carrionettes are creepy marionettes that jab you with silver needles and swap consciousness with you, taking over your body and stranding you in a doll body! While gremishka are creepy gremlin-things that are allergic to magic. If you cast a spell on them, they might have an adverse reaction that includes potentially exploding into a swarm.

Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft also includes a number of new takes on various D&D monsters and horror staples, including a variety of new zombies and vampiric mind flayers.”

325463-by-Kai-Carpenter-Hexblood-FINAL.jpg

(Select to view)
PLAYABLE MONSTERS
Eberron: Rising from the Last War pulled a sideways horror move by including a construct person, a lycanthrope, and even a changeling, giving its race section a horror undercurrent,” Wes says, as he confirms that the Gothic Lineages published in Unearthed Arcana will appear in Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft.

“The fear of corruption, the fear of infection, the fear of change, those all play fascinating parts in many horror stories. Van Richten’s Guide presents three new types of races called ‘lineages’ that play into those fears.

“The dhampir lineage has traits inspired by vampires, with a bite attack and the ability to feed off the living; the hexblood is tied up with fey magic and might be at risk of transforming into a hag down the road; while the reborn has died at some point and might take the form of a pseudo-undead creature or a Frankenstein’s monster-style construct.

“One thing that makes these lineages different from other races is that you can gain them in the course of adventures. DMs aren’t meant to impose these changes on players, but if an adventure develops in a way that such a change makes sense, it’s a new—potentially terrifying—option the group might explore!”

325496-by-Irina-Nordsol-FINAL.psd-.jpg

(Select to view)
DARK GIFTS
“In Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft, we present Dark Gifts. If you’re familiar with the ‘Piety’ system in Mythic Odysseys of Theros, you’ll be aware of its supernatural gifts. These are blessings from deities which provide a kind of mythologically themed superpower. Van Richten’s Guide takes a twist on that concept, allowing characters to start out with a Dark Gift or gain one in the course of play.

“A Dark Gift is a horror-themed ability that offers a character a lot of upside. But, of course, there’s a catch. Every Dark Gift provides a real benefit, but also a chance for something to take a sinister turn you didn’t expect.

“For example, one Dark Gift provides you with memories from your past life, whispers of information you really shouldn’t know. Sometimes these can be great—maybe you’ve never played the piano before but somehow when you sit down at the keyboard you can now play. By the same token, under certain circumstances, you might start having visions from past lives that distract you from what you’re doing.

“Many Dark Gifts also provide grim roleplaying opportunities and ways to customize your character. You could certainly take those memories I just mentioned and say they come from a past life. Or you could interpret them in a spectrum of different ways. Is there some mysterious intelligence that’s been merged with your own? Or is an alien entity communicating with you, sneaking memories into your head? It’s your choice. Each Dark Gift is the first line of a horror story. It’s up to you to decide the full tale of terror you want to tell.”

Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft is released May 18, 2021 with an MSRP of $49.95. Preorder a physical copy at your local game store, bookstores such as Barnes & Noble, or online at retailers such as Amazon. Also available as a digital version at D&D Beyond, Fantasy Grounds, and Roll20."

I just realized the irony that Ugly Hags seem to create some banging hot Hexborn. I'd tap all three, it'd be like tapping the asses of half the Rainbow.

Edit: Just realized I qouted myself. I don't even know how I copied the pictures, I only intended to copy the text. Awesome.

Mortmal

Arcane

Strahd is easily one of the least interesting of the Darklords, he's a tacky looking cartoonish Vampire.

Compare, that to a Greater Mummy with a great back-story, Azalin the Lich, ect...

Tacky looking cartoonish vampire , Not really he's a shapeshitfer by the way, his real appearance is middle age unattractive guy, nothing glamour. He's an iconic d&d villain, comparable to blue beard. Play him , mad and sadistic toying with adventurers, yet with an aristocratic sense of honor.

Speaking of looks, we went from that :
strahd.jpg

To that in latest edition
Strahd2.jpg

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Never played 1e Ravenloft, but Curse of Strahd was a horrible mess. It was a slog to run and, perhaps because of the sandbox nature, a lot of the elements just felt tacked on. I'm also not a fan of WOTC's stance of making everything physical, then giving players isometric maps. I want my maps drawn top-down so I can put minis/tokens on them goddammit.

Bara

Arcane
They released feywild races for the UA Owlfolk, rabbitfolk, and faries etc. Doubling down on the free assign ASI only and added a option for assing 3 +1s any where.

Heres some random 5e kickstarter i found with five hours left in it cause shit anything is more interesting than official 5e news nowadays

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
This is almost enough to make DnD not shit. Holy cow.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom