Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Return to Nangrim: a dwarven RPG* about dwarves for dwarves.

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
https://return-to-nangrim.com

*kind of, if you squint hard enough

"Return to Nangrim is a first-person fantasy adventure with survival and RPG elements. Go on an epic adventure and unveil the legends woven around the Stonebeards, the once glorious dwarven family living in the northern Nimbor Mountains. The fabled world of Nangrim awaits you."

Be warned!
The developers describe the content like this:
The game contains fantasy violence and scary creature depictions.

Some stuff in the description, like "procedurally generated content" worries me, but hey, it's a game about dwarves, so I'm not going to judge it harshly before I see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
6YCHAS6.jpg

Oblivion with dwarves.

kreight

Could be interesting. It's 2022 though. Meanwhile there's DRG.

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that my last shreds of hope that it will be a true RPG are vanishing.
Among their most favored RPGs the devs list TES, of which they name Oblivion as the best.
Still if it's a marketing trick to attract the masses, it seems that is has worked.

And the good news is that the devs seems to get what makes dwarves the dwarves.
No elfwanker's crap about "bearded dwarven ladies".
There's going to be something like a beta-test for some of their mechanics, - Forging at first.
Apparently luring people into RtN discord increases my chances, so I'll just leave it here: https://discord.gg/87MNBejF

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
dwarves making an inventory would first make it practical and functional, then smother it in mithril

clearly, this game is not made by dwarves but some goblin cheats

(yeah, their favourite is [g]obli[n]ion, never saw it coming)

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
The Nangrim Raven: Stay Updated With Arafinn Lore News
Summon the Raven to receive the official newsletter

Greetings adventurers!

The Nangrim Raven is your window into the world of Arafinn and its in-lore information. Find out about Arafinn's adventures and major events by summoning the raven here

Norfleet

Is your first instinct to try to avoid and sneak past this spider, or to attack it?
Why not both? Sneak past it and then deliver a devastating sneak attack from behind.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Generic game #214

pass

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom