Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt Delete my account

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Semiurge

Cipher
Imagine being Ontopoly.

Imaging joining a forum and trying to be one of the cool kids.

Imagine it doesn't work.

Imagine becoming so desperate you ask an admin for attention just to satisfy the emptiness in your soul.

Sad.

Hard to imagine you could be crueller than that, so do me next. No not that way.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Imagine being Semiurge.

Imagine seeing a bandwagon go by and you're desperate to jump on it because you've never been on the bandwagon before.

Imagine jumping on the bandwagon.

Imagine being disappointed.

Sad.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Imagine being DarkUnderlord.

Imagine being the head of a forum that attracts all the Dregs and unwanteds of the internet.

Imagine having all these dregs look up to you and support you.

Imagine having a forum based on RPGs but only using it to talk about some subpar shooter and local Codex drama.

Imagine having to reward people for playing your favorite game with you.

Imagine.

Sad.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I know you ain't talking shit on UT '99.

It may not be Quake 3, but it's still a FINE game.

dextermorgan

Arcane
It may not be Quake 3, but it's still a FINE game.

3mjc57.jpg

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Imagine being the lord in this here realm of shit.

Imagine being the sole savant in a cauldron of idiots.

Imagine having lost your friends like VaultDweller or Jason and replaced by lackeys and morons.

Imagine.

Sad.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Imagine being the head of a forum that attracts all the Dregs and unwanteds of the internet.

Imagine having all these dregs look up to you and support you.

Imagine having a forum based on RPGs but only using it to talk about some subpar shooter and local Codex drama.

Imagine having to reward people for playing your favorite game with you.

Imagine.

Sad.
I don't think you get the joke. All of what you've said sounds pretty cool.

And, honestly, if I didn't know DU can get notoriously lazy, I'd ask for a thread where he just does this to people constantly. It'd be comedy gold.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I don't think you get the joke. All of what you've said sounds pretty cool.

And, honestly, if I didn't know DU can get notoriously lazy, I'd ask for a thread where he just does this to people constantly. It'd be comedy gold

Imagine being sorinmask.

Imagine thinking people who try to participate in the joke don't get it.

Imagine trying to over analyze the joke instead of participate in it.

Imagine thinking only darkunderLord can imagine.

Imagine running to DarkUnderlord 's defence because you think I'm somehow trying to stop him from imagining.

Imagine.

Sad

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
You fucking ESL IDIOTS fucked up the formatting of the meme. Can't you do ANYTHING right?

It's FOUR lines of imagine, not FIVE or SIX.

Then the last line says Sad. With a PERIOD.

FUCK.
Imagine being Crispy.

Imagine losing 0-13 to Menckenstein in Unreal Tournament.

Imagine being 50+ years old and still probably a virgin.

Imagine being this butthurt over the formatting of a meme getting fucked up.

Sad.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Imagine being Broseph.

Imagine waiting in your trailer in the trailer park for your one of two twink gay boyfriends to show up.

Imagine not having anything whatsoever to do until then other than to shitpost on RPG Codex.

Imagine how that must feel.

Sad.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Imagine being a guy reading an imagine meme.

Imagine being such a good boy that you imagine what someone wants you to imagine.

Imagine reading it to the end while knowing full well you'll be revealed as the butt of the joke.

Imagine writing an imagine meme in response in order to reassert your self-worth.

Sad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom