Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Delterius

Arcane
The Dawnflower is merely God, the Mother. Praise be to the Light.

Ie I'm thinking of doing Full (angel) Sorc + Angel into a more 'passive' caster-like Halo bro. Perhaps Mystic Theurging with no level losses instead of merging spellbooks.

I am the Nyrissa now.

Delterius

Arcane
The Dawnflower is merely God, the Mother. Praise be to the Light.

Ie I'm thinking of doing Full (angel) Sorc + Angel into a more 'passive' caster-like Halo bro. Perhaps Mystic Theurging with no level losses instead of merging spellbooks.

I am the Nyrissa now.
Theme of Punished Delterius (good aligned, post Tricksting)

Delterius

Arcane

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I am the Nyrissa now.
the only being worth purging more than demons, are Fey! Get trampled with my undead army!
Good luck with that I am behind 7 Nat20s.

Well if you are tricksters are your 20s truly natural ?

They’re real and they’re spectacular.

TristianPureSkill.jpg

Last edited:

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Beta survey posted on their discord, if you've played so far:

Mortheim, 03/01/2021
Hello, fellow Pathfinders! We're always seeking ways to improve our game and make it more accessible for as many people as possible. Recently, we started working on implementing a color filters slider to make the game comfortable and accessible for people with color blindness and we need your help to see how it will work! We are preparing an app with the filters to test them on screenshots from the game and see how they will work. But we can't do it without you. If you have any type of color blindness, please, contact me via DM. If possible, provide the information on the type and how severe your condition is. It will help us to fine-tune the filters

Mortheim, Today at 12:50 PM
Pathfinders, The survey for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous @Beta is here! Please, help us improve the game by answering our questions But we want to warn you that it is pretty long - 100 questions. There is also a question where you have to choose Acts - you need to click through every Act you have finished Here is the link to the survey: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6225573/Pathfinder

Bara

Arcane
Speaking of Kingmaker & WOTR connections wasn't one of the KS social goals or something mentioning about a cameo appearance in Kingmaker of our PC?

If so wonder if load a kingmaker save or something

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Speaking of Kingmaker & WOTR connections wasn't one of the KS social goals or something mentioning about a cameo appearance in Kingmaker of our PC?

I think that cameo is already in and it's
the storyteller

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2

Pathfinders, The survey for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous @Beta is here! Please, help us improve the game by answering our questions But we want to warn you that it is pretty long - 100 questions. There is also a question where you have to choose Acts - you need to click through every Act you have finished Here is the link to the survey: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6225573/Pathfinder

That was some long ass survey and didn't really understand some parts (some questions felt awkard and repeatitve) but finished it all.

santino27

Arcane
Patron

I don't think they said anywhere it would be a came of the PC... just a cameo from Kingmaker:

F3ILVva.png

As Xamenos said, that cameo is already in the beta.

santino27

Arcane
Patron

Mortheim, 03/01/2021
Hello, fellow Pathfinders! We're always seeking ways to improve our game and make it more accessible for as many people as possible. Recently, we started working on implementing a color filters slider to make the game comfortable and accessible for people with color blindness and we need your help to see how it will work! We are preparing an app with the filters to test them on screenshots from the game and see how they will work. But we can't do it without you. If you have any type of color blindness, please, contact me via DM. If possible, provide the information on the type and how severe your condition is. It will help us to fine-tune the filters

Lol. Apparently, they felt the survey needed more QA time before release. Come on, Owlcat:
GalagraphiaToday at 4:20 AM
Due to the number of complaints, we are closing the current survey, and we will restart it again, after the issues you were having with it get fixed. We ask you not to complete the survey if you've started answering it already. And we apologize for the insufficient quality of the survey @Beta

Testownia

Mortheim, 03/01/2021

Lol. Apparently, they felt the survey needed more QA time before release. Come on, Owlcat:
GalagraphiaToday at 4:20 AM
Due to the number of complaints, we are closing the current survey, and we will restart it again, after the issues you were having with it get fixed. We ask you not to complete the survey if you've started answering it already. And we apologize for the insufficient quality of the survey @Beta

Jesus Christ, Owlcat, fix the bugs in Kingmaker before adding in colour filters.

cruelio

Savant
Really looking forward to this game after they released not only Kingmaker but now a freaking survey in states that they couldn’t be finished.

Jackpot

Learned
Yeah, I'd say Kingmaker had a lot of mechanical issues causing performance problems or causing quests/the whole game to become impossible to complete.
While the Wrath beta has a lot of superficial issues/unfinished visuals instead.
Definitely the better sort of issues to have.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom