Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I’m looking forward to this.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Too bad AVOWED doesn't have Josh working on it so we could see the long awaited Wrestlemania tier battle of gaming titans.

DXJK1goV4AE4Ft3.jpg

Above: Josh Sawyer in the midst of transforming into a rodent rape demon to terrorize women and children which he claims sustains his youth.

Todd-Howard-announced-as-Executive-Producer-for-upcoming-Indiana-Jones-game-Thumbnail.jpg

Above: Todd Howard on another one of his daring expeditions when not making Game of the Decade. Uncovered and defeated Pazuzu on this particular day.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Too bad AVOWED doesn't have Josh working on it so we could see the long awaited Wrestlemania tier battle of gaming titans.

DXJK1goV4AE4Ft3.jpg

Above: Josh Sawyer in the midst of transforming into a rodent rape demon to terrorize women and children which he claims sustains his youth.

Todd-Howard-announced-as-Executive-Producer-for-upcoming-Indiana-Jones-game-Thumbnail.jpg

Above: Todd Howard on another one of his daring expeditions when not making Game of the Decade. Uncovered and defeated Pazuzu on this particular day.
What about that based Viking looking dude that made Sawyer's dream game with Kingdom Come? Isn't Sawyer mad jealous about that game?

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist

DXJK1goV4AE4Ft3.jpg

What about that based Viking looking dude that made Sawyer's dream game with Kingdom Come? Isn't Sawyer mad jealous about that game?

mad enough to stream full playthroughs multiple times yeah, thats what butthurt looks like

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Todd is awesome. In the MS+Bethesda roundtable yesterday, he was the only person there who looked like he didnt give two fucks about anything, not the hype nor microsofts buyout, after he said a few lines he just zoned off and eventually left.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Todd is awesome. In the MS+Bethesda roundtable yesterday, he was the only person there who looked like he didnt give two fucks about anything, not the hype nor microsofts buyout, after he said a few lines he just zoned off and eventually left.

He used to be the undisputed king of Bethesda, where he could treat the company as his personal fiefdom.

Now he's a Microsoft employee. He's had a year or so to come to terms with it and perhaps he's realized that whatever he had, is gone now.

But enough about that manlet. Now we can get Obsidian's Fallout, at long last.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I really wish devs stop revealing things I want too early.

At this point I want to see dev diaries, concept art, something. But I'm not gonna know anything for years probably.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Apparently the Xbox honcho Phil said this in the IGN interview, via https://corexbox.com/3600/phil-spencer-talks-about-obsidians-avowed/

“Avowed will be an amazing entrance to the genre of core fantasy RPG. It will definitely have solid differences from The Elder Scrolls series and what they have offered in the past. My plan is to give the team behind the game all the time and resources they need. Because I also want the game to be the best product of Obsidian Entertainment.”

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom