Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Remove Annie Carlson avatars

?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Andhaira

Arcane
I say do as Annie Carlsn wishes. (have a convo with her in pm if you want DU).

As for other dev avatars, sounds like cool idea honestly.rpgcodex will be the only site where you can have your fave dev as your avatar. I say don't limit yourself to one company, go for all crpg making companies such as bioware, spidweb, baslisk games, etc. Even go for blizzard IMO.

Also, pics of Vaultdweller and his team should be up also.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
mca01.jpg
mca02.jpg
mca03.jpg
mca04.jpg
mca05.jpg
mca06.jpg
mca07.jpg
mca09.jpg
mca10.jpg
mca11.jpg
mca12.jpg
mca13.jpg

plz add

Micmu

Magister
This is fucking SUPER gay. Wasn't there an agreement RP/strategy game avatars only??

WHERE IS SAINT PROVERBIUS!??!

some developers may look emo

Murk

Arcane
plz to add an avatar of avellone's arms <3

his big... strong... manly... arms.... ahhhh

Annie Mitsoda

Digimancy Entertainment
Developer
Wait. ::blink::

How could I be compared in ANY WAY to Marilyn Manson? Whu-huhhhh? Cave-Annie confused.

Also this thread is STILL GOING ON? Jesu Christo. If this is to persist, exercise your stalker tendencies and find other devs to post pics of! I CHALLENGE YOUUUU!

Mantiis

Cipher
Annie Carlson said:
Wait. ::blink::

How could I be compared in ANY WAY to Marilyn Manson? Whu-huhhhh? Cave-Annie confused.

Also this thread is STILL GOING ON? Jesu Christo. If this is to persist, exercise your stalker tendencies and find other devs to post pics of! I CHALLENGE YOUUUU!

Hmmm seems like I was right after all.

Please remove them DU, rpg avatars are more than fine.

Mantiis

Cipher
DarkUnderlord said:
Added MCA to spite Mantiis.

Who is MCA and why would it spite me? Unless of course MCA is code for Mantiis in which case then yes it would. And how the fuck did you get my picture.

oscar

Arcane
Just get photos of pretty much everyone whose ever posted one. Fuck rpg's!

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Mantiis said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Added MCA to spite Mantiis.

Who is MCA and why would it spite me? Unless of course MCA is code for Mantiis in which case then yes it would. And how the fuck did you get my picture.
I hope you're joking.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom