Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What are your favorite adult / erotic games?

• Treasure of Nadia by NLT

• Sengoku Rance by AliceSoft

• Rance X by AliceSoft

• Some other AliceSoft game (post a comment to tell more)

• Honey Select by Illusion

• Honey Select 2 by Illusion

• Some other Illusion game (post a comment to tell more)

• Princess Trainer by Akabur

• Star Channel 34 by Akabur

• Some other Akabur game (post a comment to tell more)

• Monster Girl Club Bifrost by Midnight Pleasure

• House Party by Eek! Games

• Haremon by Haremon Dev

• Corruption of Champions by Fenoxo

• Trials in Tainted Space by Fenoxo

• Succubus Affection by Succubus Diary

• LonaRPG by eccma417

• Brothel King by Goldo

• Sim Brothel (the original)

• Babysitting Cream by Aval0nX & Avian

• Dungeon of Erotic Master by rusimarudou

• Goblin Walker by rusimarudou

• Taffy Tales by UberPie

• The Lust of Delta ~ A Warship Awash in Lust~ or some other game by fushidaratei

• Kamidori Alchemy Meister by Eushully

• Some other game by Eushully (post a comment to tell more)

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with adult mods

• Leisure Suit Larry games by Al Lowe

• Being a DIK by DrPinkCake

• Summertime Saga by Kompas Productions

• Violated Heroine

• Monster Girl Quest games by Torotoro Resistance

• Bunny Black games by Softhouse Chara

• Future Fragments by The Future Fragments Team

Results are only viewable after voting.

thesecret1

Arcane
What do you expect from someone whose game markets itself with "You can watch your waifu get fucked by alien beasts right in front of you!"? It's a game by cucks, for cucks, so of course there's going to be cucking going on on their social media.

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
They've already walked back their statement and apologized for it, saying they're cool with the archwarhammer dude after all :D

Caim

Arcane
They've already walked back their statement and apologized for it, saying they're cool with the archwarhammer dude after all :D
Yeah, because the people who go EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS NAZIS are likely not going to buy your X-Coomer game anyway. And they keep calling the girls "waifus" so it's not like they're even PRETENDING to have a modicum of class, unlike certain other people in this thread.

Drakron

Arcane
Yeah, and a few hours later someone of StudioDogCucker posted a statement on their Discord that they don't support Arch and distance themselves from him. Because if you're making a game where women can get fucked by a monstrous dog, showing off how woke you are sure is a priority.

I kinda feel bad for Arch because he have some very autistic stalkers, I mean he did that for free after being contacted by them and they backstab him like that ... same shit that happened with Wargaming but at least those cowards had the excuse that it was GameWokeshop that complained about him and it was about their LAME WH40K collab.

Then again they bowed down to Blizzard that didnt want then to for parodies of Warcraft and Overwatch because if anything, its not like the only lore Overwatch even have is from Rule 34 as well all those "cosplayers" on OnlyFans and ManyVids ...

A horse of course

Yeah, and a few hours later someone of StudioDogCucker posted a statement on their Discord that they don't support Arch and distance themselves from him. Because if you're making a game where women can get fucked by a monstrous dog, showing off how woke you are sure is a priority.

I kinda feel bad for Arch because he have some very autistic stalkers, I mean he did that for free after being contacted by them and they backstab him like that ... same shit that happened with Wargaming but at least those cowards had the excuse that it was GameWokeshop that complained about him and it was about their LAME WH40K collab.

Then again they bowed down to Blizzard that didnt want then to for parodies of Warcraft and Overwatch because if anything, its not like the only lore Overwatch even have is from Rule 34 as well all those "cosplayers" on OnlyFans and ManyVids ...

I dunno if "bowed down" is correct - they complied with a legal threat from Blizzard and went on a rant about "Jew Lawyers". Not much you can do in that situation. Still dogfucking cucks tho.

Caim

Arcane

Turns out that StudioFOW accidentally threw Arch under the bus. Still speaks volumes about them.

A horse of course

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
What happened with ArchWarhammer? Called someone the N word?

Dude doesn't have to do anything, he is persona non gratis so anything he takes a remote interest in becomes the target of a woke crusade. He could be talking about the merits of breathing air that the next day on plebbit will be new rules banning the discussion of o2.

Last edited:

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
I heard you guys talking about dog-fucking, but all I see here are some ugly thots. False advertising!

https://studiofow.com/movies/scarlet-nights/
https://studiofow.com/shorts/laras-nightmare/
https://studiofow.com/shorts/you-dont-fuck-with-a-god/
https://studiofow.com/shorts/bachelor-party-omega/

Not even including the werewolf or robot dog fucking. There's also a Bioshock dog fucking scene but I can't remember which movie that was in.
Humanstiality is a sin!

A horse of course

Adult?

Real adults would just laugh at these games.

The world has changed, old man
UTfxUbc.png

Turns out that StudioFOW accidentally threw Arch under the bus. Still speaks volumes about them.

I hate Arch's stupid face and dumb accent so fucking much. Even when he's right he still comes across as a dickhead. Wheels did nothing wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

urmom

Learned
Any games with more typical body variations? (But still fit/good shape.) Or maybe focusing on a single individual? I guess I should keep reading romance in novels. :(

deama

Prophet
Any games with more typical body variations? (But still fit/good shape.) Or maybe focusing on a single individual? I guess I should keep reading romance in novels. :(
I thought the body variations in kamidori alchemy meister were fine, and virgin island was good.

HentaiWriter

Future Fragments
Developer

By "focusing on a single individual", what do you mean? Only solo/masturbation scenes?

deama

Prophet

By "focusing on a single individual", what do you mean? Only solo/masturbation scenes?
I think he meant a romantic/sexual relationship with a single person.

There are games that allow you to pick one grill and have a romantic relationship without having to interact much with the others, or just be friends with them.

lightbane

Arcane
Soo, basically RL relationships? If RL doesn't work, many VNs let you stay loyal to a single girl of your choice, instead of fucking everyone and then choosing the one you liked the most.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom