Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Necromunda: Hired Gun from Streum On Studio

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
https://www.focus-home.com/en-us/games/necromunda-hired-gun

https://af.gog.com/game/necromunda_hired_gun?as=1649904300

Pick your contracts. Hunt your targets. Collect the bounty.

Navigate an ocean of crime and corruption to balance the bloody ecosystem of Necromunda as a merciless hired gun. The money’s good, the dog’s loyal, and the gun’s reliable – but can you survive the hunt? Necromunda: Hired Gun is an indie fast-paced, violent, and thrilling FPS set in the darkest reaches of Warhammer 40,000’s most infamous hive city.

For the right price, eliminate the most notorious gangers and mutants. Your armory is a sprawling arsenal. Your body is enhanced with a dozen customizable augments to run on walls and leap over chasms. Your cyber-mastiff will sniff out and kill enemies for you, while your grappling hook allows quick, agile traversal of the massive environments.

- An indie fast-paced FPS in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Upgrade and fight alongside your loyal cyber-mastiff
- Endless weapon and augment customisation
- Upgrade, advance, and level up as you collect bounties

OxiyMQw.jpg

u6I71p0.jpg

WuSO5iV.jpg

3gsF8d9.jpg

E8bTfZk.jpg

615r5WP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
You guys are overly optimistic and blinded by EYE love.

Belegarsson said:

Navigate an ocean of crime and corruption to balance the bloody ecosystem of Necromunda as a merciless hired gun. The money’s good, the dog’s loyal, and the gun’s reliable – but can you survive the hunt? Necromunda: Hired Gun is an indie fast-paced, violent, and thrilling FPS set in the darkest reaches of Warhammer 40,000’s most infamous hive city.

For the right price, eliminate the most notorious gangers and mutants. Your armory is a sprawling arsenal. Your body is enhanced with a dozen customizable augments to run on walls and leap over chasms. Your cyber-mastiff will sniff out and kill enemies for you, while your grappling hook allows quick, agile traversal of the massive environments.

This 100% sounds like a Hellgate London/ Borderlands/ Warframe job where you run semi-randomised levels with a confetti of loot to make numbers go up in order to run semi-randomised levels with bigger numbers. That's the latest gravy train to jump on it seems.

I'd love to be wrong, but I bet I'm not. And who knows, maybe it'll be a fun game in spite of that. I think most devs appear to have given up on story-driven FPS's these days anyway.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I guess the player will be able to command a cyber-mastiff somehow - it will be interesting to see how is that going to work. I guess it could be something similar to how that little goblin worked in The Darkness 2.

ADL

Prophet
EYE is GOAT-tier and Space Hulk Deathwing is fantastic. This will probably end up being my favorite game of the year.

This 100% sounds like a Hellgate London/ Borderlands/ Warframe job where you run semi-randomised levels with a confetti of loot to make numbers go up in order to run semi-randomised levels with bigger numbers. That's the latest gravy train to jump on it seems.

I'd love to be wrong, but I bet I'm not. And who knows, maybe it'll be a fun game in spite of that. I think most devs appear to have given up on story-driven FPS's these days anyway.
Streum's spin on any of those, especially Warframe sounds like pure
incline.png

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
You guys are overly optimistic and blinded by EYE love.

Belegarsson said:

Maybe yes, maybe no. It seems like GW lets dev do what they want and the previous games from Streum On were mostly story-driven

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
abandoned on release

They released the Enhanced Edition as a free upgrade and also had some free DLC if I remember correctly. Why are you making things up?

Ok I am exaggerating slightly, sue me.

The reality is the game had a good framework for something very cool, but needs far more content. Imagine if it had the squad control and campaign of Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels?

Its fun with friends, but then Fallout 76 is fun with friends (allegedly), so thats a low fucking bar.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom