Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

flyingjohn

Arcane
One guy said he likes it on reddit and gets bombarded by how bland and boring he game is.
Tim and Leonard have done it.They managed to make the average Reddit consumer despise bland shit for a moment.
They should get a lifetime reward or something for this achievement.

DeepOcean

Arcane
A 7/10 on AAA land is more like a 4/10, guess that even the target audience of gender fluid, pronoun confused proto lesbians SJW on the gaming journo media arent huge into it.

copebot

Learned
A 7/10 on AAA land is more like a 4/10, guess that even the target audience of gender fluid, pronoun confused proto lesbians SJW on the gaming journo media arent huge into it.

I'm pretty sure lesbians have been cancelled. They're just low effort FtM trannies now.

DeepOcean

Arcane
"Retard friendly Dungeon Crawl" vs "Usual fake agency from Obsidian.", I'm so enthralled by such choices of DLC.

Cpt. Dallas

Learned
I actually can't see myself recommending this game if it was free.
I effectively got it for $1 (because of Gamepass on PC) and I had to force myself to finish it.
i got it literally for free and i had to force myself not to vomit. stay away from this crap, even cyberspunk is better. enough said.
Yeah 1 dollar play thru on game pass and it felt like a job
Don't give those degenerates any money.
Less than 0. I got it for free on gamepass and I want my time back.

Sticky this.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
(and probably Codexers?
:nocountryforshitposters:
Jude,most codexers stopped playing the game by the mid point,some persevering autists like me even managed to push trough the final part and finish it......but i doubt that there are more than a handful that decided to even play the dlcs,let alone finish them.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Unless they absolutely overhauled the shitty perks and itemization into something moderately enjoyable I cannot fathom why anyone would bother with more of TOW.

Also the only good obsidian DLC was Honest Hearts, so considering the base game's quality and their track record with DLCs over the years I see no reason to be interested in it.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Nah infi,this days i am a bit lazy,haven't pumped up my biceps in some time.....fuck you fired me up,going to pump for half an hour,see ya.

Codex Year of the Donut
Unless they absolutely overhauled the shitty perks and itemization into something moderately enjoyable I cannot fathom why anyone would bother with more of TOW.

Also the only good obsidian DLC was Honest Hearts, so considering the base game's quality and their track record with DLC's over the years I see no reason to be interested in it.
The phobia system was disappointing as hell when I realized how shitty perks are

Hellraiser

Arcane
I pity people who can't see the brilliance of Dead Money.

Overrated as fuck and a fucking boring slog like the other two New Vegas DLCs I didn't like. Retardo holograms, fog and uninteresting hp bloat enemies. The crazy former BoS elder and not being able to grab all the gold were the only positive things about it that I remember. They should have done something like the Glow with it, having to figure out puzzles or make the ancient tech to work for some proper post-apoc experience. Or try to do an actual heist, assembling a crew and doing a (branching) plan that falls apart keeping you on your toes, aiming to rob the elder of the tech and gold he found. Instead we get some prisoner's dilemma bullshit and GHOST MEN, fuck that noise.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
They were limited to 10k voiced lines across 4 DLCs, and Ulysses probably consumed half of them. It would've been really awkward if you took Veronica or Raul to Old World Blues and they had absolutely nothing to say about it.

Codex Year of the Donut
They were limited to 10k voiced lines across 4 DLCs, and Ulysses probably consumed half of them. It would've been really awkward if you took Veronica or Raul to Old World Blues and they had absolutely nothing to say about it.
It's even more awkward if you just simply can't take them without any explanation at all.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Also the only good obsidian DLC was Honest Hearts, so considering the base game's quality and their track record with DLCs over the years I see no reason to be interested in it.
White March 1/2 were both enjoyable, as were a couple of the POE 2 DLCs. More so than the base game(s), in fact.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom