Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Perkel

Arcane
They want realism... eat.. drink... shit like that
But how many fuckin rounds does that ship holds for fuckin sake!
that barrel there is the drum magazine

the way the player shoots those 3 miniguns forgetting his finger on the trigger, that ship must hold like 50 barrels like that!

Those 3 gatlings are probably S1 (size 1) meaning they are not that much bigger than your typical hand LMG. So probably something like 7000 rounds on ship between all 3 of them. S2-3 ones hold only like 800 rounds and they are closer to A10s gatling for comparison A10s fly with around 1,3k round max. Also they have pretty low RPM if you look closely. Definitely not A10s rpm level.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
They want realism... eat.. drink... shit like that
that barrel there is the drum magazine

the way the player shoots those 3 miniguns forgetting his finger on the trigger, that ship must hold like 50 barrels like that!

Those 3 gatlings are probably S1 (size 1) meaning they are not that much bigger than your typical hand LMG. So probably something like 7000 rounds on ship between all 3 of them. S2-3 ones hold only like 800 rounds and they are closer to A10s gatling for comparison A10s fly with around 1,3k round max. Also they have pretty low RPM if you look closely. Definitely not A10s rpm level.

lmao
are you really suggesting those miniguns fire 7.62 caliber bullets?

ok! let's say it doesn't fire 30 mm rounds.. let's say 20 mm.

Nice. It only needs 30 drums like the one in the gatling gun picture :)

Norfleet

Don't overthink it. Vidya games are ALWAYS too generous on the amount of ammo you're given, just as they're generous about the amount of ammo needed to kill something. As opposed to in the real world, where you have maybe 10-20 seconds worth of gunfire before you run out of ammo and a short burst hitting your target is enough to kill them.

Perkel

Arcane
lmao
are you really suggesting those miniguns fire 7.62 caliber bullets?
ok! let's say it doesn't fire 30 mm rounds.. let's say 20 mm.
Nice. It only needs 30 drums like the one in the gatling gun picture :)

They are really small. No way they shoot something like 20mm. Like i said S3 ones are more like A10 gun and if you have those you have like 800 bullets to play with, which is less than A10 has.

Perkel

Arcane
3.13 went into evocati which means few it should be released to PTU in 2-3 weeks and then 1-2 weeks more for PU. One of bigger changes not listed in roadmap to gameplay is that they introduce relationship screen and apparently there is a ton of NPC lines about pleading for life, attacking you, bouty hunting you etc.

juov3wyp1xg61.png

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
They are really small. No way they shoot something like 20mm

I say we do this right.

Take that ship with that exact loadout and make some screenshots of the diameter of a barrel next to a human head for proportion.
Let's put those fancy camera options to good use! :)

Myobi

Liturgist
Could be worse, you could is as stupid rock starts as dem faggots and coke addicts developers.

A game developers....not being a creep....

That is like asking a rock start to not be a coke addict and a faggot lol

What a fucking amazing source of entertainment this guy <3

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I am amazed that there is as stupid people as you....

If you are referring to me, know that you are very mean and you hurt my feelings. Badly.
If you are stupid enough to play this garbage seriously,then i can't be mean,God was already too mean by creating people like you and perkel and the other dude. There is like three fucking codexers that play this shit seriously.....that is saying something.

Perkel

Arcane
Uh oh. Timestamped. SC going Dwarf Fortress.
Dwarf Fortress. Version 0.43. After 20 years of developement.

Codex Year of the Donut

Myobi

Liturgist
I really like how they tell you its "in stock". Like each one is hand-made by the devs and you need to buy it now before they run out.
They're not?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/by-hand
Are you telling me that each one isn't individually made for the player?
wtf.

Mother fucker... I forgot that this isn't MMO-Champ, okay, you got me, you got me =(

Edited: Shit, I just don't know if you are serious or not at this point… to be fair, it’s usually awfully hard to tell with the people that support this project.

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
I really like how they tell you its "in stock". Like each one is hand-made by the devs and you need to buy it now before they run out.
They're not?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/by-hand
Are you telling me that each one isn't individually made for the player?
wtf.

Mother fucker... I forgot that this isn't MMO-Champ, okay, you got me, you got me =(

Edited: Shit, I just don't know if you are serious or not at this point… to be fair, it’s usually awfully hard to tell with the people that support this project.
How could each player possibly have one if they didn't each get one handcrafted for them?

Syl

Cipher
That was a decent troll post, rusty, but not that good. I rate it MEDIUM TROLLEY.

Thank you. That will be $22.00.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom