Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Trithne

Erudite
Can we start new thread for SSeth videos ? Mandalore and his parasites are annoying as fuck. Like unfunny kid at party that tries to act normal.

Just make one. What's stopping you?

12987.jpg

DeepOcean

Arcane
I played Tyranny when I was ill (either light flu or food poisoning) and barely remember it. Is it worth trying again? Does the Mandalore video have any big spoilers?
I would go with COVID, with low oxigenation, your brain can make you hallucinate a better game.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Mandalore’s style is atrocious, he’s technocratic devoid of entertainment. Seems like a personality much more suited for written content than audio/video. His points are often good, video just isn’t a suitable medium for him.

I vote for this thread getting gulag’d and setting up a separate Sseth one.

Squidhead

Educated
Mandalore’s style is atrocious, he’s technocratic devoid of entertainment. Seems like a personality much more suited for written content than audio/video. His points are often good, video just isn’t a suitable medium for him.

I vote for this thread getting gulag’d and setting up a separate Sseth one.
I'd argue that Sseth's style has gotten pretty stale since the Reccetar review. But I mean, Hey hey people..

Caim

Arcane
Yeah, Mandalore is a bit more... restrained. Not as aggressive of a shitposter as Sseth and not as skilled at certain games like Civvie, he's the kind of guy who'd make videos of him reading news articles or essays. So I guess he's more akin to the likes of Shammy in that regard.

I'd argue that Sseth's style has gotten pretty stale since the Reccetar review. But I mean, Hey hey people..
Sseth is great as long as he manages to stay on at least half of a dose of his ADHD medication. To this day I can't finish watching the Synthetik review because it looks like someone on crack tried to record a video through a telescope.

Uncreation

Savant
It might just be me, but i think Sseth has gotten more tame in recent times. His videos are still full of shitposting but it seems to be more toned down and youtube firendly. No more calling characters faggots, the jokes about jews are more subtle. It seems like he is trying not to get in the sights of the wrong people. And considering that he uploads to bitchute and has set up his own site as well, it seems that has been on his mind for some time. Not saying i blame him, just pointing out something i've noticed.

agris

Arcane
Patron
It might just be me, but i think Sseth has gotten more tame in recent times. His videos are still full of shitposting but it seems to be more toned down and youtube firendly. No more calling characters faggots, the jokes about jews are more subtle. It seems like he is trying not to get in the sights of the wrong people. And considering that he uploads to bitchute and has set up his own site as well, it seems that has been on his mind for some time. Not saying i blame him, just pointing out something i've noticed.
He's probably evolving personally and professionally while making these over the years, not surprising to see gradual changes in his "art".

Grimlorn

Arcane
Ethan Klein of H3H3 use to shit post and be politically incorrect a lot as well, but now that he's a bit successful he's on Twitter making statements about white supremacy being to blame for the recent uptick in Asian American violence. Make of that what you will.

lightbane

Arcane
The review doesn't explain an important thing: Is the writing full of incoherent verbal diarrhea, or is it better and less wordy?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom