Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Danikas

Arcane
Normal day in Reikland.

totalwarwarhammeriisco8j13.png

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Nice armor, bitch
OdqbL9h.jpg

Tried to get better angle but Gothic being Gothic messed simple things like this
kb0YdiV.jpg

Thanks, bitch

Chillout
fpDlBUN.jpg

WdpAodj.jpg

System pack, fixes... still more problems than my previous playthough years ago. Got stuck in that pose.

cQQhDt1.jpg

ME Legendary camera fixes vs. krieg Gothic 2 default camera

mpgIOOV.jpg

Turns out you can pickpocket Bloodwyn, you just have to run away... but then he won't defend himself from loosing his head. There is also an option to pickpocket those two robbers/mercenaries at the Akil's farm but it didn't work for me. It seems like these fan fixes removes some tricks but left others.

AF0iUmr.jpg

8ngnPqw.jpg

All that... for one man?

lightbane

Arcane
Already hitting the 30m mark...this might be longer than the IWD review. Luckily just got the Visuals/Sound, Story/Roleplaying, Modding (very short), and Final Thoughts to finish now. No promises, but I might be able hit that March release bros.
Please post links to your channel once you're done.

A horse of course

Already hitting the 30m mark...this might be longer than the IWD review. Luckily just got the Visuals/Sound, Story/Roleplaying, Modding (very short), and Final Thoughts to finish now. No promises, but I might be able hit that March release bros.
Please post links to your channel once you're done.

I don't have a channel, it's only my second video :oops:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Ringing of Victory for HoMM 3

Got a Captitol from an event, but being an authoritative HoMM 3 player I had already built one and felt rather annoyed.
FYQZVPm.jpg

But it turns out that you can actually have more than one Capitol this way, so I guess this map taught me something new.
DdTmIRa.jpg

Cz8D7nm.jpg

And this never gets old:
rEYzjTq.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Corpse Killer - 25th Anniversary Edition

Before Sega was making House of the Dead or Virtua Cop, they have been releasing many titles on the Mega-CD, which most of them were FMV games. This one grabbed my attention with the horror theme, and that it was actually remastered. The acting is awful, the shooting is meh, but I just wanted to see what will happen next. I watched a lot of bad B movies, but this was really an experience that I will remember for a longer time period. Who knows, maybe we will see Sewer Shark or

corpsekiller-25thanni6hjie.jpg

corpsekiller-25thannid4j53.jpg

corpsekiller-25thanni6lkqz.jpg

corpsekiller-25thanni9pkp8.jpg

corpsekiller-25thannixdjiq.jpg

corpsekiller-25thannii5j6u.jpg

corpsekiller-25thanni2dj1m.jpg

corpsekiller-25thanniqejia.jpg

corpsekiller-25thanniuok65.jpg

corpsekiller-25thanniwfk8v.jpg

corpsekiller-25thanni36kaf.jpg

corpsekiller-25thannie4k6v.jpg

corpsekiller-25thannizsj1o.jpg

Soon there will be released another remaster - Ground Zero Texas.

Psquit

Arcane
Based witcher 1 slav jank.

Now let's continue this journey

XILmJvl.png

QU4Z5Fh.png

First boss, The lizard in that children's book you found in the nightmare version of the school. It depicts a scary lizard that eats people or some shit.
Funny enough I had trouble with this thing... I was supposed to shoot it in the mouth but the hitbox didn't detect it.

lHsOS5d.png

The Balkan church and Dahlia Gillespie. Crazy woman shows up and gives me a flauros (pyramid-shaped item).

MkqN8Jd.png

The mysterious man that almost shoots me, he's very fishy... like he knows what's going on but plays dumb.

G9yuI1I.png

Hello nurse! she only appears in the nightmare world, strange... also fuck the alchemilla hospital (I like the mind fuckery)

Q29vwEf.png

Remember that strange pentagram in the schoolyard? well, it's the mark of Samael...

Ubcn0yR.png

Dahlia sent me to the antique shop where there's a hidden church for some weird religion.

jqaQJ39.png

Yeah, the cult was a bunch of boomers that hated that their shitty town was getting develop as a tourist resort and some of the most pro-development were getting killed. People thought it was like a curse (kinda like Higurashi when they cry)

coq2GZ5.png

We Persona 4 now!

CNNDDRc.png

Yeah, okay why not?
Kf8nkIc.png

Fuck sewers...

That's all for today, dem Silent hill is still too spooky for me but we are getting there... baby steps.

Last edited:

Ezekiel

Arcane
20210320185815-1.jpg

Passed my 100,000 dollar goal, finally. And I didn't lower the traffic and time difficulties to minimum like all the world record holders. Medium for both. More traffic helps in a way, since you get more money for consecutive Crazy Throughs (driving between cars). Was looking forward to uploading the two hour video (for the, like, eleven people who actually watch portions), but we've already used 70 percent of our bandwidth this month.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom