Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

e: You play as fucking Drizzt. :hahano:

e2: Actuallly it looks pretty much exactly like that one LOTR game. War in the North.

e3:
upload_2021-3-20_10-25-43.png

:prosper:

Last edited:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
HEXCRAFT: Harlequin Fair, "an experimental RPG and immersive sim set in the shadows of Toronto by night" that features "simulated characters with their own thoughts, feelings, and goals, moving dynamically through the overworld":

ss_e84f69b83ea68b7d28f021284e7aff55077fddf7.600x338.jpg
ss_e83f9e6b4f63a0a9221994bf7a913442bcd6e4be.600x338.jpg

The Lost King of Avallon, "Story-rich tactical turn-based rogue-lite RPG in dark medieval":

ss_0fe1e58a7d530a503df63c2b5e64ed33099b7edd.600x338.jpg
ss_280c137c4801eb43ff7a26f80ea077287e13e2fb.600x338.jpg

Hopeless Dregs, "a turn based game with RPG elements", or maybe Dregest Dungeon:

ss_8157339c3f7097975d07e3cc0dd3c4cc8f4b124c.600x338.jpg
ss_d877934b34957c81e572f5c59a3c9bb48f18924e.600x338.jpg

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
50€ for a decades-old game? Damn (f)Atlus, I thought you didn't know about money. Also, Denuvo AND no apparent compatibility with W7. :decline:

If you thought that's bad, have a look at the DLC.
If I'm interpreting it correctly, it sounds like the Amala Labyrinth isn't included, and neither is Dante, Raidou, the Fiends, and the True Demon ending.

Dante: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1502000/Shin_Megami_Tensei_III_Nocturne_HD_Remaster__Maniax_Pack/
Raidou: https://store.steampowered.com/app/...sei_III_Nocturne_HD_Remaster__Chronicle_Pack/

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Depending on your region you get either the raidou dlc or dante dlc when you buy the standard edition, it's because korea and china are butthurt about raidou's uniform and they set it up like this instead of having different editions

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
New releases

Remember Rogue State, the political visual novel which was the precursor to Suzerain? It's been reimagined as a city builder and roguelike game.

Post apocalyptic city builder out of Early Access.

You know what it is. It's worth mentioning that apparently both The Ancient Gods DLCs for Doom Eternal are standalone.

Surprise, motherfuckers

An FPS/RTS hybrid that surprisingly doesn't look like shovelware.

Syl

Cipher
I can't see the Steam embeds. Firefox is telling me that some elements in the page are not secure.

Edit: Just tried with Chrome, it's working fine.
No idea why Firefox is crapping itself, it doesn't provide any info about the problem. :?

Last edited:

Syl

Cipher
For some reason my adblocker only caught that one embed.
You're right! It's an adblocker issue.

By disabling various filters in Adblock, it seems something in Easylist is blocking the Steam embeds.
https://easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/easylist.txt

Since this list is updated daily, I guess the issue will resolve itself shortly.

Edit: Thanks to Dexter's post below, I just copied the line in the Disabled Filters box in Adblock and everything is fine.

Last edited:

Dexter

Arcane
I can't see the Steam embeds. Firefox is telling me that some elements in the page are not secure.
I'm using Chrome. Still don't see shit. Normally I can see the Steam embeds.
uBlock Origin caught Steam Embeds for some reason. It's in the "EasyList" filters for Commercials, if you disable that (or uBlock on the Codex) you'll see the embeds again.
hzHa2eT.jpg

Codex Year of the Donut
I'm using Chrome. Still don't see shit. Normally I can see the Steam embeds.
uBlock Origin caught Steam Embeds for some reason. It's in the "EasyList" filters for Commercials, if you disable that (or uBlock on the Codex) you'll see the embeds again.
hzHa2eT.jpg
go to ublock options, click the 'my filters' tab
add this to the bottom of the document:
Code:
@@||store.steampowered.com/widget/*$subdocument,domain=rpgcodex.net

click apply changes

ferratilis

Magister
Yeah, communism runs deep in the open source community. Linus Torvalds' father, Nils Torvalds, was one of the most influential members of the Communist Party of Finland and strong supporter of taistoism. Later, when the party was dissolved and communists started to be considered as traitors, he said it was just a "rebel phase" in his life. He's currently in the EU Parliament, but he calls himself liberal democrat now, like most other ex-taistoits. There's no way Linus wasn't influenced by those beliefs. Sorry for off-topic. Don't ban pls.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom