Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Delterius

Arcane
this game needs falling mechanics for paladins and such

imagine being a cleric of pharasma going full lich and still getting divine spells

disgosteen

Testownia

Here's how a Good Aeon deals with Aru.

"Key": "74263f0d-1e4f-4480-95ac-4ef368b6df87",
"Value": "Transformation complete. The demon is no longer a demon. Forgiven by the goddess, the former succubus Arushalai is cleansed of past sins. Her criminal aura dissipates."

"Key": "62713571-376a-4484-a9bb-e6e4d2543ed6",
"Value": "So, Desna has forgiven my sins? I... I am not worthy of such happiness ." Arushalai quickly wipes away a tear running down her cheek. "And yet I know that I have just entered the road of redemption, and this road will be long a life."

Last edited by a moderator:

Testownia

And here's you discussing this with your "mentor."

"Key": "92ccbdd8-dbcb-4cff-b00f-acc92d218957",
"Value": "Be advised about Desna's unlawful interference in the affairs of justice."

"Key": "0c7e00b2-9473-4845-b100-2533df150e25",
"Value": "I didn't think that Desna would have the audacity to interfere in the affairs of justice and forgive criminals. But what's done is done. "

"Key": "13ba1c86-460b-4077-bb34-a126c18d5864",
"Value": "I no longer see your criminal aura. From now on, you are pure in the eyes of Desna and in the eyes of justice."

That last one points that Aeon/the Monad ultimately decide whether Aru is redeemed or not, not Desna herself.

This game is going to be so broken. Every time I read about some ability or feature, my eyes widen with shock and glee. I'm very much looking forward to it. Consider the following:

Zippy Magic: Any spell cast with an individual is copied once onto another target within 30'.
Favorable Magic: Enemies roll twice against your spells and take the worst result.
Best Jokes: "You are a master of the hideous laughter spell. When a creature fails a saving throw against your hideous laughter spell, another random enemy within 30 feet of the target is affected by the same spell. This chain continues as long as targets continue to fail their saving throws."
:shredder:

Delterius

Arcane

Darth Gnome

Literate
Best Jokes: "You are a master of the hideous laughter spell. When a creature fails a saving throw against your hideous laughter spell, another random enemy within 30 feet of the target is affected by the same spell. This chain continues as long as targets continue to fail their saving throws."
https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder.../the_funniest_man_alive_a_kind_of_dumb_build/

I need to try that. Reminds me of the Monty Python funniest joke in the world skit.

Testownia

Yo, Desiderius, if you have Pathfinder: Kingmaker installed, mind posting what abilities does the Storm Druid receive? I reckon there are quite a few differences from the PnP, and I don't want to download the entire game just to check.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder.../the_funniest_man_alive_a_kind_of_dumb_build/

I did this with Linzi in my last playthrough.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Didn’t start random. Entirely on topic since the key design question is challenge or faceroll. See the unrealistic elimination of any time incentives for crusade.

Playing dumb isn’t a good look.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Physical rewards shipping address time: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/3137127

Important Info About Physical Rewards - Update Your Shipping Address

Fellow Crusaders,

As we are slowly approaching the game’s release, it is time to remind you of the backer rewards. They are currently in production, and we have already shown you some great examples, such as the brass Iomedae pendant or Arueshalae figurine. We are aiming to start shipping the rewards closer to the release of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, later this year. And that's why we need you to update your personal information!

Please check out your account at https://wrath.owlcatgames.com/preorder and fill in the new forms you will find there: the shipping info, clothes size for T-shirts and hoodies, and also the credits name. The shipping address form is filled in automatically with the info you left before, but please check it for possible typos and out-of-date information. If your shipping address changed after the Kickstarter campaign and you're looking to update it — now's your chance!

Please pay special attention to the Credits name form: type in the name here the exact way you want it to appear in the game’s Credits and/or Hall of Fame.

85bea3a70cea49a3dca47f3b0e6856d2_original.png

Efe

Erudite
A lot better than kingmaker's release at this point.
at least first 3 (mostly finished) chapters

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom