Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Fallout 76 Map of the Stars and Interrogate the Devs

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Bethesda Softworks; Fallout 76

There's a Roadmap for the meme-tastic Fallout 76 as well as an AMA on March 23rd at 11:30am EST over on Fallout 76 Reddit for those people who, you know, don't work a normal job in the United States, I guess. Anyway, without further or much ado, here's what to expect next:

Spring
Get Locked & Loaded with our Spring update! Introducing S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts, C.A.M.P. Slots, Mannequins, and an all-new Daily Ops expansion, this update is just loaded with new features to explore! For a deeper look at the new features, check out the Inside the Vault article here. Can’t wait to see these new features for yourself? Players who own Fallout 76 on the Bethesda.net launcher can test out all these new features and more in our current iteration of the PTS right now.
Additionally, we hope you haven’t packed away all your snow gear just yet as Armor Ace returns, this time in a fierce battle against Commissioner Chaos and the Yukon Five! Season 4 brings all-new rewards to the Scoreboard, from cosmetics, to consumables and everything in-between.​

Man, you'd be surprised how long I can wait to see those new features. If you need me, I'll be waiting. Next time you check back, I'll still be waiting.

Spotted at Blue's News

DeepOcean

Arcane
Is it true that Bethesda is keeping modders hostage and are only going to free them if people pay for the subscription?

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
I'd consider it, but I really see nothing good about Fallout 76. Giving the player the ability to swap out character stats kind of screams that this is basically the 2019 version of the console game, Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. You know, if Bethesda wasn't in it for the cash grab anymore and maybe made it where you could have a small group of players. Maybe if they cared to craft something well, rather than pump it out nearly bare bones. Maybe if they bothered to have a character system in a Fallout game these days. All of that, I would have considered the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom