Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

How are loading times?

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
As we are slowly approaching the game’s release,

:hype:

Honestly I'd rather they take 2 or 3 months more of dev time. So much shit are still not done in the Beta. The first 2 chapters are OK I guess, but starting from Ch 3 they still need massive work to do. The HoMM Lite still need big work to be fun. Chapter 4 is still in a very buggy state.

KM at release fall apart at around Pitax I think with the bugs? If they continue the current dev pace I can see Chapter 5 to be a buggy mess too.

purpleblob

Savant
I think Aug 2021 release may be a bit tight but I think it will be in a good shape if its delayed by just 1-2months (so by end of Oct release)

I'm sure Owlcats will do whats required

Testownia

A lot better than kingmaker's release at this point.
at least first 3 (mostly finished) chapters

Not really, though, at least according to the devs, since every single Path is supposed to have two distinct routes. The only one I can see following this right now is Angel and MAYBE Demon.

Efe

Erudite
angel has justice/mercy
demon has rage/janitor
trickster is (as far as i can see) fuck with everyone / just enemies
azata goes extra good or chaotic. early sunset is clearly testing you over and over
are you expecting mythic paths to split hard right in the chapter you get them?

Testownia

angel has justice/mercy
demon has rage/janitor
trickster is (as far as i can see) fuck with everyone / just enemies
azata goes extra good or chaotic. early sunset is clearly testing you over and over
are you expecting mythic paths to split hard right in the chapter you get them?

Could you expand on the "Janitor Demon" one?

Efe

Erudite
if you dont know forget it. it will probably be adjusted because of how much negative feedback it received

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Doubts about deep SJW inffestation in Owlcats should not exist. I recommend watching their frequant community streams and listening directly from their narrative leads and other devs. They clearly believe that medieval ages are something Europeans should be ashamed of and that Crusaders were Armored Nazis

I'll repeat once more, cause I have first hand life experience, urban Slavic lefties are as much if not more SJW then their Western colleagues in madness

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Yeah I had CHR Trickster book on my 20 INT Student of War so was just buffing.

20 INT Student of War = Skill Silverback

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
I used lich on INT char and had low dcs.
also had low dc on aeon gaze

well I basically wrote wall of text into their survey about epics which tldr into something like "nerf azata, buff lich, allow headpats for ember"
then again they canceled 1st survey and I didnt save all those A4 lists in notepad so eh

theyll manage on desuman bugreports alone maybe

I will just sleep for 2 years and then come to collect my great RUbaldursgate2

Desiderius

Patron
There is no evidence that they know I exist or have ever acted on any feedback I've provided, including bug reports.

In general the existence of Xers tends to be too triggering for later generations to acknowledge so we get that sort of thing a lot. If they're to manage it's unlikely to be via any help I provide, however enthusiastic.

Desiderius

Patron
This is why they talk about everything but the game itself and run off anyone good at that:

Owlcat has some great talent, but they’re in danger of getting dragged down into the bucket with the other crabs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom