Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Six Days in Fallujah - now available on Early Access

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I just want to apologize to all the Iraqi Sunnis for putting them in their place. Kind of makes you think how minority rule is bad in South Africa but if you impose it by killing thousands of civilians in a mass nerve gas attack, then you're actually the victim.

As for all the Russian posturing, when was the last time they won a war without massive assistance by Americans? 1877?

2008, 2015 and again 2017 Comrade, when the last time Kwan won war going against the opponent who was not militia or bunch of tribesmen? mano at mano? 1898?

Codex Year of the Donut
"I want to complain about jews and americans on the internet, which site should I go to?"
"hm... how about one about politics... or stormfront..."
"nah, I'm going to go to a site for RPGs"

Codex Year of the Donut
"I want to complain about jews and americans on the internet, which site should I go to?"

It would be everywhere if it wasn't completely censored.

This is literally American Interventionism: The Game. You can't discuss this topic in any detail without bringing up joos. To do so is disingenuous at best and propaganda at worst.
maybe it's censored because we're tired of hearing you guys complain about the same thing over and over
I'm slowly starting to hate people who complain about jews more than jews.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
The joke being that Belgians are Americans due to the EU being an American protectorate?

If they were an American protectorate they'd be paying $500 fucking billion dollars a year for the stuff that protects them, like nuclear weapons. And they'd have legit universal conscription like the Koreans do.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Play very first Insurgency for that stuff, only good. Although the servers are probably completely dead now

I just checked and there are five full servers right now (ie about 150 ppl playing). I no longer play much myself, since I find that Squad satisfies all my "realistic military MP shooter" needs, but if you want to jump in, people are still there. After about 600 hours in game I mostly just fuck around and troll people by bombing spawn points, its a great shame that spawn bombing is no longer a thing in Insurgency: Sandstrom, the broken aspects of the first game were extremely fun.

Regarding all this "normalizing murder of shitskins" bullshit - I hope all these "new Americans," "new Swedes" or whatever these people are dont forget to take this burning issue up with ISIS, carterls and all those random central American gangbangers who spent circa a decade flooding the internet with videos of themselves committing acts of extreme violence against other shitskins. If somebody "normalized" violence against shitskins, it was the shitskins themselves, bunch of whiteys doing a vidya had nothing to do with it.

Who the fuck wants to play as murican golem carrying out zionist orders in 2021?

Shooting wounded enemies is a war crime:

Hors de combat

Under the 1949 Geneva Conventions, unlawful combatants hors de combat are granted the same privilege and to be treated with humanity while in captivity but unlike lawful combatants, they are subject to civilian trial and punishment (which may include capital punishment if the detaining power has such a punishment for the crimes they have committed).
A person is hors de combat if:
(a) he is in the power of an adverse Party;
(b) he clearly expresses an intention to surrender; or
(c) he has been rendered unconscious or is otherwise incapacitated by wounds or sickness, and therefore is incapable of defending himself;

And this is only the shit that was recorded you know much worse things happened when cameras were away.

Just on the off-chance you were being serious about this - shooting incapacitated enemies in the head is basically a standard procedure for special forces worldwide (see what the ruskies did in Dubrovka theater to all those gassed Chechens). The problem with international law regarding the armed confilct is that it would basically make it impossible to wage a war if it was followed (which I guess might be the point) and so it is violated by everyone all the time. Of course the only people ever put on trial (post-WWII) for warcrimes are niggers and people from former Yugoslavia (ie the weak and the defeated). Btw US even has the so called "Hague Invasion Act" (American Servicemembers Protection Act of 2002), which protects them from all this globalist bullshit.

Anyway, the game kinda looks like a more simplistic version of SWAT 4 where you dont get penalised for actually shooting the bad guys. It might be worth a try actually, we will see.

Codex Year of the Donut
most international laws regarding war don't even apply to non-state combatants and combatants from states that are non-signatories
they're pretty much jokes used to mock people who lose a war

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
most international laws regarding war don't even apply to non-state combatants and combatants from states that are non-signatories
If one side of conflict has subscribed to such international convention and the other has not, the former side is not freed from following statures of such conversation

Codex Year of the Donut
If one side of conflict has subscribed to such international convention and the other has not, the former side is not freed from following statures of such conversation
Too lazy to look into this further than checking wikipedia but here you go:
The Conventions apply to a signatory nation even if the opposing nation is not a signatory, but only if the opposing nation "accepts and applies the provisions" of the Conventions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Cant wait for sappy interviews with golem veterans crying how hard it was for them serving the mighty shekel. Funny shit really a regular army with best air support in the world, tons of artillery, tanks etc. fighting some poor jihadis with old soviet weapons and it was hard for golem grunts.
You can always read about some heroic WW2 American engagements: how brave GIs were fighting the hardest battles against static divisions, Volksgrenadier divisions, Osteinheiten and Panzers without the fuel

A horse of course

It would be everywhere if it wasn't completely censored.

This is literally American Interventionism: The Game. You can't discuss this topic in any detail without bringing up joos. To do so is disingenuous at best and propaganda at worst.
maybe it's censored because we're tired of hearing you guys complain about the same thing over and over
I'm slowly starting to hate people who complain about jews more than jews.

Just stop reading shoutbox

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

Brave murican golems crying under light mortar fire :lol:

And here you have slavs laughing under much heavier and closer artillery fire.

Last edited:

sser

Arcane
Developer
Hmm, how times have changed. Remember when Conflict: Desert Storm came out in 2002 and literally no one cared that it was a game about US and British soldiers gunning down Arabs?

4159JJ43WRL.jpg

https://www.ign.com/articles/2002/09/26/conflict-desert-storm-3

Or Delta Force Black Hawk Down, which at its release was closer to the actual events than this Fallujah game was to its own.

This story is wandering into lawsuit territory. It is one thing to discuss the merit of making consumer art based off of real world conflicts, particularly ones still in living memory. It is something else entirely to choose a single game amongst dozens and dozens and then attack it and provoke cancellations from within the industry itself. It comes across as business meddling through and through.

Quoting the FTC:

an agreement among competitors not to do business with targeted individuals or businesses may be an illegal boycott, especially if the group of competitors working together has market power.

Boycotts to prevent a firm from entering a market or to disadvantage an existing competitor are also illegal.

Not a lawyer, but shit if that is not literally this: https://archive.is/Qkq76

Call of Duty is a best seller for seemingly decades now and they're talking like this game is some unique abomination. It is far too narrowed and pointed of an attack, and it being made by industry parties, some of which are not just competitors in a general sense, but competitors in genre as well, is very suspect.

Glory to Ukraine
Yes, the backlash is ridiculous, especially since competing devs are behind large part of it, sure hope those faggots get sued and especially that the devs don’t cuck-out and release the game (no matter how mediocre it probably will be). IMO the main difference between CoD and this is that there is either no significant Nazi community in USA (or the few survivors that are still around know better, I mean imagine a WWII Wehrmacht vet complaining about CoD provoking anti-German sentiments), but there is plenty of US-hating mudslimes with twitter accounts. I understand that some people might have issues with seeing an ongoing or very recent conflict in a game, but there were already tons of movies and TV-shows about Iraq and Afghan wars (usually with clearly pro-US outlook too) - I don’t think that vidya should be treated any different.

This is just politics, remember that Syrian Warfare even got taken off Steam temporarily for bogus accusation that devs stole some assets, the real problem being of course that the game presented pro-Assad/pro-Russian view of Syrian war. Again, I get the “ruskie propaganda” angle, but it isn’t that different from the bajilion games out there that glorify US soldiers and throw shade at their enemies. It speaks volumes about the current state of the western civilisation that a piece of entertainment that generally shows its own soldiers fighting its long-term enemy is seen as outrageouss.

If the butt hurt tards trying to cancel this game were any smart, they would make a survival horror game where you play lets say as an Afghan civilian trying to escape a US special forces night raid on your village or something. The massive controversy would guarantee them sales. Instead they show themselves like faggots they are and generate sales for someone else.

Citizen

Lmao just change the text in game so it depicts a "fictional war in a fictional middle east inspired country of Imaginistan"

Uncreation

Savant
Lol, haven't payed any attention to this shit. So can you play as a sand nigger or just as a murican?

Glory to Ukraine
There is very little information about the game itself. It can be taken for granted that SP is murica only, one of the tags the game has on Steam is PvE, so I would guess that MP (if there is going to be one) is going to be murica only too.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
How many times has Rami denounced when 80 fucking kids got shredded by a bomb? He wants to make this be about Americans against "Arabs" and "Muslims". How many times has he made a peep about Shi'a civilians getting killed by Sunnis? Maybe I'm some kind of weirdo but for me, I just want kids to have a chance. And I care a hell of a lot more about the kids that his side killed than the imaginary kids who never died.

Glory to Ukraine
So when is it going to get a release?

Thats really hard to tell. The devs are apparently working on it, but when asked on their own forum their answer posted on 8th of April was

We started this project to share the stories we have been told, that were not being told elsewhere. We will continue to do our best to tackle real-life events through video games.

... so... yeah. It seems they are determined to release the game though, so that´s a good sign at least.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom