Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Danikas

Arcane
Lol they fixed the meme sleeping position.

rrrvwqf2ik461.jpg

Patch 1.2

photomode_29032021_20nxjek.png

photomode_29032021_20d0jas.png

Danikas

Arcane
According to GOG only 17% of players have done the Panam ending. Did people just stop playing before the end?
34.2 % players on Gog have the achievement for finishing the game so I guess half of them finished with Panam ending and the rest probably played one of the other endings.

Anyway another much needed change cars have their own icon on the map now.

4flwish6a0q61.png

And the 6th blank skill was changed to the relic logo

73gn4azib0q61.jpg

Now there was this leak about free dlcs earlier and one of them was called: The relic coincidence?

Last edited:

Gargaune

Magister
someone test if the driving really feels better, i want to drive something else than the akira bike for a change
As far as 1.12 goes, have you tried the Quadra R 740? That's the one you buy, not the V-Tech you get as a reward, I found it to be a much smoother experience. Also took the Javelina for a spin the other day and it seemed even better, but I just can't say no to a red Ferrari.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Y Witcher 3 was a right wing masterpiece.
Yes
"-WTF you're supposed to be teh aryan supersoldiers.
-Yes."
P7opTpL.png
..That elf is written as regular crossdressing cosplayer you dingus.
Sure thing bro I love how the tranny dev trolled all the tard nerds into lusting after him.

fzpuplmdh8b01.jpg

Its a good faggot detector though anyone who made Geraldo sleep with Keira is a closeted faggot. Monocled gentlemen recognize the tranny trap and go straight for Triss booty.

Dvd project blue even gave you faggots hints that something is wrong Keira is wearing ANKH which is combination of penis and vajajay.

63262db8-087a-4fee-a7c6-0509540d3463.png

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
someone test if the driving really feels better, i want to drive something else than the akira bike for a change
As far as 1.12 goes, have you tried the Quadra R 740? That's the one you buy, not the V-Tech you get as a reward, I found it to be a much smoother experience. Also took the Javelina for a spin the other day and it seemed even better, but I just can't say no to a red Ferrari.

yeah i did, you are right there are a couple cars that drive relatively well but for example the mega expensive hypercar that's the most expensive thing to buy ingame drives like shit, so hopefully the patch improves it a little

Zer0wing

Cipher
Sure thing bro I love how the tranny dev trolled all the tard nerds into lusting after him.

fzpuplmdh8b01.jpg

Its a good faggot detector though anyone who made Geraldo sleep with Keira is a closeted faggot. Monocled gentlemen recognize the tranny trap and go straight for Triss booty.

Dvd project blue even gave you faggots hints that something is wrong Keira is wearing ANKH which is combination of penis and vajajay.

63262db8-087a-4fee-a7c6-0509540d3463.png
Yeah, story behind Keira was golden.
And a lot of unironic die weiße Raϟϟe activists fall for Keira's trap. The fact that all women in TW3 share the same body mesh and texture does not help in identifying the guy in "her" physique, though.

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
guys call me crazy but this patch made me feel some kind of hope?! if they release a couple more patches of that size the game will eventually become relatively bug free. if all the leaked dlc is real and they also improve the looting, fix the non working perks add a transmog system and release a couple big expansions with actual C&C and a better story this game could actually become a 7-8/10 even if it will never be a rpg. i wouldn't have to cope about wasting my money on the CE anymore. i can practically taste the incline.

yeah i did, you are right there are a couple cars that drive relatively well but for example the mega expensive hypercar that's the most expensive thing to buy ingame drives like shit, so hopefully the patch improves it a little
Here recorded just for you.

thanks, it looks slightly less shit i guess

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
guys call me crazy but this patch made me feel some kind of hope?! if they release a couple more patches of that size the game will eventually become relatively bug free.

So what? There's too much cut content and too little depth to warrant replaying the game. They dumbed down fixers, the Evelynn questline, side quests, the cyberpsycho questline... The main story is fine and city looks great but that's it.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Seriously, the only thing I'm getting from this thread is how the fuck does a game like W3 get a 38k 24h peak in goddamn March 2021. Gaming is well and truly beyond salvation, release the nukes now.

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
guys call me crazy but this patch made me feel some kind of hope?! if they release a couple more patches of that size the game will eventually become relatively bug free.

So what? There's too much cut content and too little depth to warrant replaying the game. They dumbed down fixers, the Evelynn questline, side quests, the cyberpsycho questline... The main story is fine and city looks great but that's it.

i know that's why i said we need multiple blood & wine style expansions

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Seriously, the only thing I'm getting from this thread is how the fuck does a game like W3 get a 38k 24h peak in goddamn March 2021. Gaming is well and truly beyond salvation, release the nukes now.

Dude. You're favourite game is like Homam 3. I mean, I sympathize. But c'mon. Get real. Fuck the fake shock.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria

Dude. You're favourite game is like Homam 3. I mean, I sympathize. But c'mon. Get real. Fuck the fake shock.

I mean, both Skyrim and Homam3 have a shitton of custom content, while W3 barely has anything.

Semiurge

Cipher
*CP77 is released as a half-baked mess*

CDPR: "Wow....now let's throw some crap on it!"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom