Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
One of the tranny devs also modeled themselves into the game as a sorceress the PC can have a sex cutscene with.
Ibn Sina how is this fake news?
See:
Sure thing bro I love how the tranny dev trolled all the tard nerds into lusting after him.

fzpuplmdh8b01.jpg

Its a good faggot detector though anyone who made Geraldo sleep with Keira is a closeted faggot. Monocled gentlemen recognize the tranny trap and go straight for Triss booty.

Dvd project blue even gave you faggots hints that something is wrong Keira is wearing ANKH which is combination of penis and vajajay.

63262db8-087a-4fee-a7c6-0509540d3463.png

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
lol at pretending this isn't modeled after a man's face
maxresdefault.jpg

:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

3tpq5fiip3cy.jpg

wow that clearly can't be the reference, they aren't identical!
:nocountryforshitposters:

Codex Year of the Donut
she has a rounded, feminine face. It doesn't look masculine to me. Also, lol at not even using an actual screenshot to prove your non-point.
all the females in witcher 3 are kinda ugly except for Shani

Tried out after patch 1.2.

The good news is that they definitely fixed the driving on PCs. If you play with a keyboard, go into settings, and set steering sensitivity to 0. Makes cars very controllable even at high speed from first person perspective. I was weaving in and out of traffic on the highway and didn't crash once.

Gunplay is still in need of more patches though. Even something really obvious and simple, like holstering the weapon is retarded atm. It's a double tap key with crazy sensitivity, so unless you tap it super quick, it cycles to the next weapon instead. Really surprised they haven't fixed it yet.

Another thing is if you try to fire on NPCs, there is some kind of mechanism that prevents the weapon from firing, at least for a second or two. It seems to only kick in when NPCs are in peaceful state, but sometimes it's pretty jarring. For example, you run into some gang or whatever, and they are initially in peaceful state, but transition to violence within a few seconds. If you try to draw your weapon and fire first, it won't let you for a second or two. Really annoying.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
And is that Tomaz Zawada guy a tranny? He just looks like a normal metal head to me.
Nigger please he changed his name to Tamara which is a feminine name.

https://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,654305/

1440882866-00.jpg

0 RELATION TOTALLY

maxresdefault.jpg

Now looks like this and emigrated to tranny heaven aka Americwa

comment_t1EWH4lpd479cMThXkr0TEPWO0hJPLob.jpg

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tamarazawada

And you faggots lusted after a man if you banged keira in glitcher 3. LET ME REPEAT THIS RIGHT WING FAGGOTS YOU LUSTED AFTER TRANNY.

Now check this video and see how he look's at the stuntman :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
whats wrong with lusting over trans women
Nothing wrong if you are a faggot, healthy men dont want dicks on their women and I could see that Keira had a man face the first time I played without doing any research but after doing research it's very clear what happened. Like I mentioned "her" man face was the first thing I noticed but the Ankh they placed on her model was dead giveaway. Kudos to Cdpr for trolling the right wing faggots :salute::salute::salute:.

Just type rule 34 Keira Metz into old uncle Google to see how well it worked :lol:

she has a rounded, feminine face. It doesn't look masculine to me. Also, lol at not even using an actual screenshot to prove your non-point.

rusty_shackleford is a tranny lover btw.

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
are you that fucking lunatic who made a million posts on the obshitian forums screeching about cassandra having a male skull or whatever

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
are you that fucking lunatic who made a million posts on the obshitian forums screeching about cassandra having a male skull or whatever
Negro you scream about globohomo propaganda on this shit site all the time and you know shit about it. Obvious propaganda is easy to spot and ridicule but subtle propaganda like the one I presented here with tranny Keira Metz is much more effective and dangerous. Ever heard about subversion cumboni? This is how it look's like I just showed you a perfect example muh Geraldo alpha male bangs a tranny and braindead gaymers say that Cdpr is the last bastion against wokeness :lol::lol::lol:

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
As far as 1.12 goes, have you tried the Quadra R 740? That's the one you buy, not the V-Tech you get as a reward, I found it to be a much smoother experience. Also took the Javelina for a spin the other day and it seemed even better, but I just can't say no to a red Ferrari.

Yep, Quadra Javelina is a lovely car indeed. Behaves decently well, as far as CP cars do. Still much prefer 3rd person view. 1st person is kinda like you were sitting on the windshield. They should probably change the FOV.

Plus they really need to change the minimap so it reaches waay further when driving. Currently can't accelerate much for fear of loosing a turn.

typical user

Arbiter
Is Quadra Turbo-R V-Tech still revving like crazy when reaching top-speed?

Half of the comedic value of this game comes from atrocious sound-design. When you crash into peds, they make a noise like if you were punching a meatbag with a bat or when you destroy some props, they make a sound of cracking plastic.

Yosharian

Arcane
Keira definitely has a somewhat androgynous look, to call her character masculine is a little much though.

Also this is her voice actress:
BrBsrkz.jpg
KL4Nn5g.jpg

Katie McGuinness is definitely a woman, so at most what you have with Keira is the voice of a woman paired with an androgynous character design, visually. I think it's a bit of a stretch to conclude that Keira is a transsexual because she has a resemblance to one of the male developers.

That said she's definitely one of the less attractive female characters in the game.

Tyrr

Liturgist
And is that Tomaz Zawada guy a tranny? He just looks like a normal metal head to me.

1440882866-00.jpg

0 RELATION TOTALLY

maxresdefault.jpg

And you faggots lusted after a man if you banged keira in glitcher 3. LET ME REPEAT THIS RIGHT WING FAGGOTS YOU LUSTED AFTER TRANNY.

Now check this video and see how he look's at the stuntman :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

KNtMs4D.jpg

FUCK!

Diego69

Barely Literate
Sure thing bro I love how the tranny dev trolled all the tard nerds into lusting after him.

fzpuplmdh8b01.jpg

Its a good faggot detector though anyone who made Geraldo sleep with Keira is a closeted faggot. Monocled gentlemen recognize the tranny trap and go straight for Triss booty.

Dvd project blue even gave you faggots hints that something is wrong Keira is wearing ANKH which is combination of penis and vajajay.

1440882866-00.jpg

0 RELATION TOTALLY

maxresdefault.jpg

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
keira was clearly an insert of tomaz' idealised tranny persona at the time

what they tend to do is make the insert in everything but actually naming it for what it is - your brain says tranny, you correctly identify it as a tranny, "but it's not akshually", so they get to both effectively propagandise by flaunting the thing and to culturally gaslight you and treat you like a krank for recognising the thing - and those that don't recognise it are spoken about as being too low-brow to interpret these works in culture creating circles, how they "got one over on retrogrades", you get maligned either way

ioovREM.png

it's the hermeneutics of gay suspicion - the more faggotry you have in society, the more it's normalised, the more you necessitate expressions of what would be called homophobia in people as signals of them not being aberrant and mentally ill

Last edited:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Holy shit, gotta tread this thread carefully, I almost cut myself with all the edge.

Whats with the transphobia and the conspiracy theorist about big homo? I understand that America has no public health service, but some of you really need to take your meds.

Regged 10 years ago, only 40 posts, doesn't know the Kritical Kodex Konsensus on Big Homo. The fuck you think you're doing dude?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom