Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The mysterious PnP Market

Stoltverd

Barely Literate
So, I'm about to graduate from game design. I have to publish something and I have so many awesome drafts, mechanics and prototypes!
And yet... I can't start writing yet.
Did you know that there's almost no data about the PnP RPG market? And the information available is extremely outdated!
Would you help me probe the market? that will allow me to publish a better product and sell more; which means more products.

If you'd like to help me, you'd only need to answer 7 short questions. None of them are open! No need to lose time!
As a reward, you'll be able to check the data. Please share the form with people you know!

https://forms.gle/NJfmBUwgzVi7RNb97

As a thank you note and an incentive, please enjoy some old concept art I made years ago when making some worldbuilding. I hope the images spark your imagination, as they did for me!

Gx4WN3Z.png

UYo0ohA.png

Ps: You may see this exact same post in several forums. Please forgive me if that annoys you! I'm trying to get all the data I can.

Lagi

Savant
you could ask one question: Are you playing the game? or study the book for brain stimulation?

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Good luck probing the market, friend! :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom