Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sega lawyers take down Yakuza: Like a Dragon's SteamDB page because they think it's piracy

ferratilis

Magister
Yet again, Japanese developers show how out of touch they are.

Why are the Japanese so bad with computers? I thought things were turning around since they were finally porting the Yakuza games, but now this.

Last edited by a moderator:

_V_

Scholar
Some legal trouble that some Japanese persons are involved with --> casually demanding the murder of hundreds of millions of people and creating Fallout and nuclear winter for billions of people.
Even for "normal" internet behaviour ("I wasn't serious. Learn humor!") that escalated quickly.
In before "But I was serious."
Can we get back to whining about the lack of good new games and good bargains?
kthxbye

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Maybe they dislike owner estimations. I'm expecting something similar to happen to steam spy if this is the case.

A horse of course

Some legal trouble that some Japanese persons are involved with --> casually demanding the murder of hundreds of millions of people and creating Fallout and nuclear winter for billions of people.
Even for "normal" internet behaviour ("I wasn't serious. Learn humor!") that escalated quickly.
In before "But I was serious."
Can we get back to whining about the lack of good new games and good bargains?
kthxbye

I think you've forgotten what site you're on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom